All Comments on 'The Bath'

by *Snatch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely

I gave it a 75 only because it was too short! Otherwise a lovely story. I'll be sure and read more of your work.

One other thing I might say is that in the writing of the story you might want to think about "leading" the action a little more, build up for the "climax" as it were.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My FANTASY

I LOVE to watch women masturbate to orgasm! And when water is involved, I turn to mush!

Seeing the energy, the deep need, the building warmth, the sparking, the fire, the explosion!

Your story has me so hot right now. I cannot relieve myself of the pressure for now, but you will be in my dreams tonight.

For you to fully come at the pressure of a spa jet is SO sexy, SO erotic, SO beautiful. Your description of the positions you assume make me feel like I am right there with you. I want to take my wet fingers and push in, turn up and massage your g-spot right where and when you need it to have the greatest orgasm of your life. Adding a waterproof vibrator would give you the release you deserve. Holding you as you come down would give me such a sense of warmth and affection for you. Thank you, my sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot

Thats really hot. It made me so fukin wet ;)

Jay_niceJay_nicealmost 9 years ago
Love this!

I do a similar thing, just rocking my hips back and forth on the jet tub vents. Such an amazing orgasm! Good write up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous