All Comments on 'High Class Wife: Secret Slut'

by B.A. Lechine

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WildVikingWildVikingover 18 years ago
Perfect wife!!!

Good and hot. That is the perfect wife. Maybe next time she could go off her birth control and only fuck her black lover and other very black men without any protection. She should get knocked up after fucking over 30 black men during her lover's two week stay. Her husband should be very proud and knowing she is carrying a black man's baby inside her white belly, he is always hard and thinking she should take fertility drugs the next time and have twins or triplets. That is how I would want my wife!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
sick

what a slut... why would you want her after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This isn't erotic at all

Your wife is being used as a nigger cum holding whore and you like it! What the fuck is erotic with that? You're a sick fucking ass who thinks this shit is sexy. Any wife or woman who fucks and sucks Africans these days with AIDs ramped will soon be dead. And most likely you will too by fucking hr after he is done. Anyother sick fucking thing. Any woman who fucks a nigger has a death wish these days anyway. There's a 40 % increase in AIDs with the black race this last year. Why? Because my dumbass so called writer, these blacks would fuck a goat if you held it for them. And still your dumb ass writes about white women taking blacks and doing things with them they would never think of doing. And PS no man unless he's God can fuck and cum and be hard like this made up piece of shit from Nigeria. The most and worst country in Africa! Write something real PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd send this

"High class wife to Africa with Frank.

After she'd fucked around with a bunch of "aids infected Africans, I'd fuck mud before I'd stick my cock in her for my cum to merge with Frank's

This shit belongs on www.darkwanderer.net. I don't thing there is one story in 50 there where a white woman is fucked by anyone but a black "Brutha"

I have no idea who would classify this worthless motherfucker as "high class" More like a nigger fucking diseased slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written and exciting

It is rare that I read something that leaves me with a rigid erection. This is obviously a true account, rather than someone's fantasy.

I would love to fuck such an ambiguous wife. You are a lucky guy. Please write more articles soon!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Secret Slut?

Thats the silliest statement I ever read in my life. She's seen all over town fucking in the back of a car. Out to dinner with the black at various restuarants and clubs in town and in the back of her husband's Jaguar sucking tongues and sucking a Nigger's cock. Secret, my dying ass.

Being married to some bitch like that that calls out another mans name while her husband is fucking her might as well go to Africa with the black and be his second wife. maybe he can get her a job as a hooker to pay her way in a Nigerian whore house fucking aids patients.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Every Womans Fantasy

is to have a husband and father to her children as described here - right? As a female writer mocking males and women with this black comedy it can't get much better can it little sick one.

Your first self cuckolding wimpy male story and the few sicko's adore you - until they realize that it's a woman writer making fun of them - you see they like it when a deviant male writer humiliates them but a woman - it just isn't the same. Especially an english one.

So back to dodo dancing for dollars and get some help as a mind like yours can be a terrible loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story has been published elsewhere.

Are you the original author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hugely arousing!

Thanks for writing a great porn story. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dont listen to the lynch mob..

Keep writing, even if just to annoy certain elements of literotica society. At least the author knows the name of a city in Nigeira.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wife fucks black men

Great story. My wife started fucking black men at 15. I met her at 19 and married her at 20. We both love sex. I enjoy my wife dating men, especially black men. She goes on dates and returns home freshly fucked. I eat her pussy while she tells me of her date with a black man. I then fuck her.

She has several black lovers. She will spend several days with them at their town. She acts like their wife and fucks their friends. She likes being shared with other black men. I suck black cock and love watching her get fucked by black men. She has turned a few of her married girlfriends into fucking black men.

My wife has helped two of our daughters into having sex with black men. My wife and daughters go on dates with black men and enjoy foursomes and sex parties together.

Watching my wife get gangbanged by several black men is perfect. While she is fucking, I clean the black cocks with my mouth after they fuck her.

My wife and daughters only fuck bareback. They love the feel of the black cock inside the white pussy. One of our daughters got pregnant by a black man. Unfortunately she had a miscarriage. Both of our daughters are married to white men. Their husbands do not know that they fuck black men. Their husbands are stupid.

We love black and white sex. Black and white sex is great.

Share your wife and daughters with a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Class...My Ass!

High Class Wife, once ... MAYBE?

She's a Class Slut, totally and hides and comforts herself in a white society with a white husband. She is a black cock cum slut period. He needs to wake up, realize she really has no dignity, no self respect and sure as hell doesn't respect him! The love he once felt is just a figmant of his imagination now and keeps him from having to accept the woman he married isn't real, she just looks like his bride. Hopefully, you send her to Africa to be with her blsck friends and she never comes back, who knows...just disappears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very exciting. Obviously a true story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous