All Comments on 'Enslaved Roommate'

by Cenobyte

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

I hope there will be a sequel. I'll definitely look for it. The story was exciting and very well balanced. It had all the elements of a good sm story: punishment/strong violence but not excessive,humiliation etc. It was well written and flowed very smoothly. I loved it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
viscious yet fascinating

I've never taken to Goths and if one tried to force me to lick her fanny I'd be more likely to bite her clit off, but hey ho, it was very erotic in a pervy way.interesting name Cenobyte - obviously a Hellraiser fan who writes about, yes, hellraisers. Well done. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wow wow wonderfully written, wish there was more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wish I had a roommate who would shame ME And fuck me I am so horny right now I need to be fucked or fingered, would love to be also fingered in public while everyone looked and me and saw how much of a slut I am

Real_American11Real_American11almost 8 years ago
...

Not bad, but she could always set the goth girl on fire while she's asleep.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
What to do, what to do?

You see, it is a quandary, I tell you , a quandary.

On the positive side, the story is well written, it describes the action clearly, the main character's thoughts & feelings are well represented, and the interaction of the two characters is reasonably well reported.

On the negative side, the story is inaccurately categorised as BDSM. It belongs in the NonConsent/Reluctance category. Also, the sex scenes were only minimally described. I like some NC/R from time to time, but BDSM is, and deserves to be differentiated from NC/R. Please re-categorise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Love Love It!

Like the majority of the comments; I wish there had been a sequel! This was what I was looking for for ages! Extreme violence, with, of course forced sex involved - and no love to be written. Not a fan of the stories where the mistress and slave ends up loving each other - too corny in my opinion; too mushy for me. But this, wow oh wow. As a female, you have my five stars. I'm actually afraid of the Goth girl myself. That's how well written it was!

iceblockiceblockover 6 years ago
Favourites

You know when I eventually purge my favourites list one day and leave myself with a list of my really true favourites? Well this story will survive the purge. Like everyone, more chapters with added detail would be nice but (and I'm saying this as someone who loves longer stories) I think everything that needs to be encapsulated between our two protagonists is done so in just this one page. Thank You so much to the writer for Your time and efforts in writing and posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheryl's humiliation

Goth girl is friends with the downtrodden and has a solution for Cheryl's need for dating. She asks one of her friends, a black woman if she was interested in helping her domesticate Cheryl and she says yes. She brings her well endowed Black boyfriend to visit them in their dorm room. Cheryl is shocked when asked to give BJ to him and Mistress bitch slaps her on face before she consents to do it she is made to ride him hard and deep kissing him before he breeds her tight pussy. Then made to submissively lick the black woman to a hard orgasm.

Cheryl's Mother comes to visit. Cheryl is made to show her a picture of her yellow blonde very conservative Mother who abhors minorities and lesbianism. Goth girl tells Cheryl to tell her healthy husky athletic Mommy not to take a hotel room as she has already gotten a much cheaper room in the black neighborhood to unsettle the strong conservative blond Mother.

Cheryl made to get her hair styled Goth with black lipstick and wears newly purchased Goth clothing. She buys her Mom pair of alligator clips and large black dildo. The shocked Mom is left totally speechless by Cheryl's new look. She is introduced to her Goth roommate who engaged her in a forced passionate kiss as Cheryl pulls down her back zipper and unclapses the bra as the Goth girl pulls down both dress and bra before Cheryl starts nibbling her neck and fondling both breasts as the struggling woman tries to break away before the tongue swirling and exchange of mouth fluids overheats the flustered Mother to the point of broken submission. Cheryl mention that her mother hated blacks and lesbians as the Goth woman delivers painful bitch slapping. The tearful submissive mother apologizes while kneeling down and is made to submissively lick her Goth mistress's shaven pussy.

Then on to the hotel with Mother shedding bra and panties. She is made to carry their bags to fifth floor using stairwell instead of elevator She is intimidated by the sight of leering blacks staring at her. Cheryl is made to undress from conservative wear to put on a tight fitting Goth tank top with picture taken of Goth woman fondling her luscious breasts. Threat made to release picture on Facebook as the tearful former mother agrees to sate their pussies. Cheryl sent out food shopping and buys luscious sandwiches for them and boiled egg for Mother. She gets water for them and a black coffee sans milk with pepper added to make taste bitter for Mom.

Food delivered both mistresses devour sandwiches as mother kneels waiting to be fed by Cheryl. Hunger pangs exacabrated as she is fed small morsels of the boiled egg by Cheryl before bring told to lick mayonnaise from Goth girl's pussy. She apologizes to her daughter before getting fucked with the Black dildo by her as she licks her Mistress's shaven pussy. Finally made to wash her Mistress in shower while being fondled and pegged as her Mistress enjoys rubbing her broad athletic shoulders as she broadcasts her total submission to both girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AWESOME STORY

love the story hope for more . also love the disclaimer so rite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous