All Comments on 'The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 06'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is a great series

Chapter 6 is no exception. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh yeah!!

Great Read--Great Story. JimDinMN

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

well written series, but him having sex with another married women.... that sort of thing is what his wife did to him in the first place. looks like he should know better

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very very good

Fantastic read, I hope there is more to follow.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
I'm Confused?!?!?!

In the first few stories you mention alot through out the series how the husband felt when the wife cheated on him and how she pulled him and the kids through the mess of a divorce, and what type of guy (through name calling) the guy was who helped his wife cheat on him.

Then you write this story.

Not only is he sleeping with his buddy's wife, he also just had sex with a girl that was engaged and now she is going to leave what she didn't suck down from the blow job she gave him, rubbed it on her body in places she knew her boyfriend would suck on later, so that her boyfriend would taste him on her when they had sex later that night. I'm surprised she didn't offer to have the boyfriend get it straight from the tap. And you don't think thats wierd? After all you wrote he had been through, he's so "Cavalier" about someone else going through what he went through? After meeting the guy not trying to find some way go make sure he doesn't end up like him. I surprised that he didn't wonder who else she was cheating on him with, if she was willing to do a perfect stranger she just met that night like that.

I first liked the series because it seemed like a guy who was married, was miserable in the marriage, got divorced and found that life actually moved on and was better. Now you have him being the other man in this story "AND" helping a woman cuckold a unknowing boyfriend, who he just met, so its not like he didn't know the guy. And then later you have him doing his buddys wife because she said it was ok, His buddy's wife mentioned that everyone knew what she was up to, so everyone is aware of her and his meeting. And he's also fine with letting that guys girlfriend and his buddy's wife cheat on them with any and everyone that comes along long, as long as it's not him? I would seem that that would be the last thing he would want to do.

Well it's your story. Maybe you were after just the erotic side of the story, but you put the guy in the same situation that caused his pain and divorce, and this guy in your story seems to be oblivious to this. Or you wrote the story so that the main character just doesn't care.

Just seems wierd that you would do that because you mention how he felt about his wife and her lover in almost every story.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Splendid story!

I have a few stray thoughts like the previous commenter, although, these don't detract from the story's worth.

I will gladly read on, Ch 7, 8, 9, etc.

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why Change???

The whole premise has been that his ex screwed around and cuckolded our hero and that wasn't very nice or acceptable.

So writer why are you tearing down a strong part of what caused us to empathise with him????

Your choice but consider the horse that got you here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just a stroy

the moral of the story is if your wife fucked other men,then u can fuck other men"s wivies, including your friends"s. afterall it is just a story for our enjoyment, Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous