All Comments on 'Fun Times with my Husband's Boss'

by emrsumbiggens

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked it!

hey emrsumbiggens. Just try to improve on your editing etc. and ignore the teeney weinies below.

Bet they wouldn't hesitate to get a little on the side. Oh! Right! If a guy cheats on his wife it's ok but not the other way around.

bobkit

xeema47xeema47about 18 years ago
I can't believe these comments

These idiots obviously don't get the category. 'Loving Wives' is about wives fucking other people. Some of us get off on it. If you don't, go to another category.

This story was interesting, and definitely fit the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its a story get a grip

Some of you people freak me out! You sit and waste time reading stories you dont like. Why the hell do you do that.I read the stories that make my dick hard why waste time on any other . This story made my cock good and hard I loved it! So for you idiots that waste time on stories they dont enjoy GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS. I also could care less about gramatical errors I read for content and sensual sex. I'm not an english teacher. For those that are why the hell are you reading this. Go teach the world to read and lay off the erotic story writers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't You Love the Moral Morons?

They believe that these stories were really write by the real performers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
at a glance

the clueless should rise up and throw the bitch out.

those little things that get them 'caught'.

she has her cake and eats its too, but that too should change, and she has 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Moral morons?

A guy that fucks a man's wife also fucks other women. What will be the outcome when the wife gets some disease from good ole boss and gives it to her and she gives it to her husband and maybe her family? Women like this are pure trash. The Texan talked of moral morons, you know what Texas law says of a man killing his wife and her lover in the sex act? Yes a crime of passion, seldom any real jail time. Who is the moral moron after all? I dont mind women swinging when it is an agreement between the husband and wife, this isnt this is just a common slut betraying her husband and her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey emr, you cant take negative comments?

I didnt want the same shit I had before when I screwed a guy at my work, she isnt working? You dont get criticisms from moral morons, you get criticism from people that realize this story doesnt hold water. She goes over to the guys house almost on a daily basis to work and clean getting twenty dollar or a couple beers for a days work. Bubba I want to hire this woman to work for me. Would not, could not, fuck her. Women like her carry a whole laundry list of STDs and other diseases to hand out to her fuckers. Nope this is about erotic as washing your hands in water from a pig sty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wait until they're caught

i would like to see her when james finds out, assuming

her does not, and have he ass out the door, with as little as possible. as for jim, he finds another job and another woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DUH

BULL SHIT STORY--SLUT__WHORE__SKANK__HORNEY DICKHEAD MAN__DUH

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She sounds like a sweet little slut

The boss James should bring a friend along with him the next time he sets up a get together with her. He could let the friend fuck her and then fuck her himself. If the boss done that a couple times a week,bringing a friend with him, he might be able to charge then for fucking her.That sounds like a fun story. "How my husband's boss turned me into a whore." Thanks for the post.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and in the end

they get caught, jim get her and james is free - happy ending, hopefully soon

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Hey, Billy, are you really a German ?

Answer me, Sweinhund !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Depressing Tale

The author kills off any erotic potential of this story by accurately describing her unattractive self as the main character. This is impossible for the reader to overcome in seeing this as a erotic tale. It is further thrown off by her lover not, in fact, being her husband's boss. He is a co-worker of her husband's. I quickly lost any further appetite for this story and bailed out in disgust only part way through. This is fiction, so you do not have to accurately discribe all the shortcomings of the female character so that it matches the author. This is fiction, so use your imagination, please.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Goodstory

You write with a 'voice' Don't let an editor wipe it out.

I enjoyed the story. It was fairly realistic, without m much suspension of belief. The characters seemed consistent, so good writing.

Piss on the fools who fill their lives with anger, and pour that anger into inarticulate comments about the morality of fictional characters. Anger will eat them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb you write like I can't.

Seriously. I have been doing my husbands boss for three years and no end in site. Love my hubby I do bu his boss takes lovemaking to a new level. He's married so we do it in cars and motels and it is always hot. Thing is my hub has bigger dick but his boss is much better love maker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sudden change of tone

Starts of as a nice story on how they come together then turns into the usual shouting and moaning seen in today's plot-less hardcore porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Christ, even Dwornock pegged this one as shit...

and it does not even deserve a "1" Pathetic garbage that only wimps & fags like bonnietaylor, MattM and delusional assholes like Shoe-No-IQ get off on. Disgusting bullshit - glad this fucked up author quit submitting long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this

Gave it a 5 and wish I could score it higher. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously?

This was complete crap. If she was that put out by her husband, why not just divorce him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YOU SUCK BITCH!!

YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD OF A WHORE LIKE YOU!!! Please just get a dusease and die!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you fucking slut

girl you need to be with james or jim stop cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Girls just have want to have fun.

If your husband can't satisfy you or won't then in my opinion a wife can look for pleasure wherever she can find it. Life is short so get off the shelf and enjoy yourself.

. I an 43 years old have been married 23 years and I presently have three young guys servicing me regularly. My husband knows what I am doing and he gets off on it.

As long as I give him the details and photos and videos he is happy. It has improved our sex lives enormously. He even likes to pick out the lingerie I wear for these guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuy a high score on his own stories so

the jelly little bitch whines and cries in the comment section of other authors - get a fucking clue you sad sack of shit, or better yet, get a fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I did my husbands boss, for almost two years. Why? He told me and gave proof, that my husband was fucking his coworker. I loved the entire time, even though the first time was just to hurt my husband. Chico, was Chicano, over six feet tall, uncut 9 inch cock, big moustache, and loved to eat pussy. When I finally broke it off, I told my husband, and the son of bitch knew the whole time. He told Chico to use it to fuck me! When we ended it the four of us fucked in the same room! Hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE STORY IS GOOD, EROTIC, REALISTIC... I GAVE IT 5*

My life story is not much different but life of course is way more complicated than erotic short stories.

I married when i was 22. At the time I worked for a big used car dealership as a sales person. Before I got married, I had a relationship with the owner (well, an affair, he was married with children). We remained good friends & he helped me sort out my shit.

Until i got engaged, my boss & i were "friends with beneits".

Soon after i got married my boss became "our friend" & we often went out together.

My husband loved me, i loved him too, but he was still immature & in spite of good image he was projecting he actually was very insecure. He was going out of his way to impress other people & at times he would make a fool out of himself. He also started drinking too much. All of that made him bad in bed.

My renewed affair with my boss (by then a divorcee) started one evening when he was at our place & my hubby got waisted but was still sitting in the living room.

My boss entered the kitchen where i was & hugged me very gently FROM BEHIND & told me "we'll talk later". His boner touched my body through my light summer dress (i had only my thong undeneath) & an electric jolt went through my body. I wispered on his ear, "i liked what i felt & want more."

I was already carrying my husband's child & decided to give him a chance. He quit drinking altogether, got a job he could be proud of, became way more mature, improved in bed (but still below expectations!), was an honest man, was a good provider, & last but not least, was a loving father.

I no longer work for the dealership. The affair with my boss is an ancient history by now, i went back to school & have a decent job in spare parts sales & distribution.

I am still with my husband. We have 2 children.

I have quite often had other men in my life, my husband never knew. With my lovers it was just sex & good time. Some of them meant a lot to me.

I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A SLUT. I JUST HAD TO MAKE SOME NECESSARY COMPROMISES IN MY LIFE. BUT (YES!) SEX HAS BEEN AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked the story; i have read comments too & liked some of them

My nick name is Jimmy.

If the wife from the story needs a new lover or a new husbabd she can count on me.

I might be kind of too old for her but we would figure something out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT BAD AT ALL

Women like the wife in the story can make two men happy, both sexually and emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A sequel

The husband organizes to reach better rate than 50% at the divorce and he plays clueless for a while..................and he will have 2 kids from other woman and the DNA test will not cause problem to them...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife

i let my wife to fuck with her friends. i think she have already fucked with around 30 dicks. most of them on vecation with unknown. its so hot to fuck her with cum inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story was 'above expectations'

4.5*

If you hate the stories where the wife cheats on her husband, don't read this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is so realistic i hope my husband won't read it

This story actually was the story of my life for 5 years.

i was in my late 30's when a very good friend of my husband's helped me get a job in the company where he worked, but a different location.

A year later i got promoted & my husband's friend was to train me, teach me the ropes, the tricks of the trade.

He was 10 years my senior. He intrigued me as a man. I sensed he had the hots for me. I heard rumours abot his past affair (nobody said he was a jerk or narcissist or something!) Until then i was a goody-goody wife, 100% faithful & loyal to my husband.

Well i started thinking why the hack not? Will the son also rise the next day?

I never regretted my decision to get more out of life than i had.

Now i have a very fond memory i can not share with anybody.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
cheating

Nope .. i gave a 1 for stupid efforts .. got no time for cheating sluts or male sluts either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The story is sweet & short; it also is EROTIC & realistic

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LIKE IT! :-)

****+ (4+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

I wish my wife had such a strong sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give the lady a break, please. May be she needs two men in her life both sexually and emotionally. Who are we (or some of us) to tell her what is best for her. Her body belongs only to her, so does her pussy...

If James ever leaves her & Jim turns out to be non-commital, she can count on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is my cup of tea!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just glad she liked it5c59

I am just glad everyone else liked this story. It really was a good one. The last paragraph told us how the wife really felt about husbands' boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked very much.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Cheating is not my cup of tea, and now her husband is a cuckold and doesn't know it heaven help her when he discovers it is his boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is my secret fantasy to share my wife with a powerful man (e.g. my boss or hers). I know it's totally twisted but i can't help it.

That's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well done

Hope you write more 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE this story. It was written from a cheating wife's PoV, which is a bonus in my book!

This story is totally my cup of tea... & then some!

• • •

I am not that different from anon 11/20/17 who in his fantasy world shares his wife with powerful men. I am fully aware people think it is twisted. I have a very strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side & i have come to terms with it.

My wife is 15 years younger than me. There was a period of more then 6 months when my wife's big boss was fucking her on a regular basis. She often had to work overtime. They traveled together to several trade shows &/or conferences. It was becoming obvious that something was going on. She was 30, I was 45 at the time.

All i asked her was, "Have you ever been forced to do anything against your will? Are you ever doing something that could scar you for life? Do you feel trapped with no way out? That's all i want to know."

"No, definitely not, pertains to all of the above - she answered & added - You are the best husband in the world, the most supportive, the most understanding. You truly care for me.... I will never ever leave you... should you leave me, it would break my heart."

When she was in her early to mid fouties she landed a 9 to 5 job. In the summer time she plays beach valleyball; i was glad her team was co-ed. I encorage her to go with them for drinks after practice or game.

I an not a sick fuck, BUT I admit i am KINKY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot

I’ve been fucking my hubbys boss for eight years. Once or twice a month.it is so very hot. The guys are totally different. Both guys do it differently and have different likes and dislikes. Hubby loves humping and his boss loves blow jobs. I get best of both.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Really bad

It did get a lot of annony "confessions" didn't it? Otherwise, worthless.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
This is really loathsome

There is nothing more demeaning than to fuck your husband's boss. It is the ultimate low-life betrayal of a POS wife. Someday, I need to know why so many people at this site find this disgusting act to be some sort of twisted turn on.

"I have been fucking my husband's boss for over a year. My husband doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Jim is my husbands boss."

What is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)]!

391,240 views, 29 fav.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave u a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
On the way to the curb

Nice best friend. I guess that is who she will be living with soon. Cheaters always get caught.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Not Love

Betrayal and disrespect are incompatible with love, to say the least. Ironic that this is the “loving wives” section. I read and enjoy these stories pretending to be a fantasizing woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Crap

You husband must read this and ran over his boss with a forklift and now he is looking for you. I guess you will be running so fast, you won't have time to write anymore crap like this.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This "Who cares if Jim and I are having a great sex life, so is my husband."

Yeah bug nope, the skank is having a great sex life and her fuck toy is but her husband...nope, he has no clue his wife doesnt love him and her true desire, as was stated as she thinks only about her boss during sex with her husband, is his boss.

You should have written him dumping her useless ass in another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

This story is true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I met my husband's boss at their company picnic. And I have to say, he had my panties wet from the start. He knew right away there was a connection between us and asked to meet for lunch the following week. After a nice lunch with lots of flirting we kissed goodbye. Damn, what a kiss. I wanted this man bad and he wanted me. We met for lunches twice a week and then about a month later my husband came home and said he got promoted to regional manager. He also told me that meant he would be traveling several times a month to the other locations. The next lunch I had with his boss, he told me arranged for my husband's new position and he hoped he could find a suitable position for me! I told him I wasn't really hungry and if he would like we could spend the lunchtime back at my house. That was the first time he fucked me. Since then my husband goes out of town on Mon-Thurs twice a month and his boss is over here in my bed and inside of me. My husband is very turned on when he gets home and he says that I seem way more involved in our sex together. Looks like we all win.

FunCouple1434FunCouple1434almost 2 years ago

Amazing

Had a great orgasm ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is:

(a) short,

(b) erotic, &

(c) true to life.

Kittykait66Kittykait66over 1 year ago

This was a every good story 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very very good wife sex story.

It is erotic and totally teue to life.

4+ [☆☆☆☆+ (4.45 = 89% = A)].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a 4+ story, more precisely:

4.4 = 88% (☆☆☆☆+).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 7 years ago

The story is so realistic i hope my husband won't read it

This story actually was the story of my life for 5 years.

i was in my late 30's when a very good friend of my husband's helped me get a job in the company where he worked, but a different location.

A year later i got promoted & my husband's friend was to train me, teach me the ropes, the tricks of the trade.

He was 10 years my senior. He intrigued me as a man. I sensed he had the hots for me. I heard rumours abot his past affair (nobody said he was a jerk or narcissist or something!) Until then i was a goody-goody wife, 100% faithful & loyal to my husband.

Well i started thinking why the hack not? Will the son also rise the next day?

I never regretted my decision to get more out of life than i had.

Now i have a very fond memory i can not share with anybody.

End quote.

HEATHER IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot story. Loved it. 8.8%!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is true to life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous