All Comments on 'Welcome Home, Soldier'

by Xxene

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome Home, Soldier

Great story. Keep it up!!!

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 18 years ago
Good stuff

You set up the tension very well and then you deliver the payoff. Nicely done. This is the kind of stuff I like - just enough character and setup to make the sex personal and exciting. You handled the anal aspect well, too. Often that gets weird or aggressive but your story made it work.

One tiny critique: at the end fo the first paragraph, "that's" seems out of place or possibly a grammatical error. Or maybe I'm just a dolt.

Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Happy Homecoming!

Nice and hot homecoming story. What a lust can build up after a year and what a special way to sate that lust...Thanks for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brought back memories

Post TDY romp...

Nothing like that first time together after a few months apart.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are good

This one brought back a lot of memories to this Horny 'ol Sailor on my welcome home from my various cruises off of 'Nam. The story was loving, torrid, and just plain sexy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Miss JaneMiss Janeabout 18 years ago
First I read in this category

And I loved every second of it. It is a very romantic and erotic story, and so very well written. Have to say I would love to greet a soldier home in the way you have described. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A homecoming to look forward to

As I read your story I am awaiting my husbands homecoming time, your story gave me the extra little edge I need to be able to look into the near future and dream of his homecuming also! Thank you please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Welcome Back

I remember returning from deployments and the feelings that I had when I saw my wife waiting on the flightline. This is what it's all about. Great Story! Support the troops and their families. I believe the families, in many ways, have the harder task. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unrealistic

Bizarre how squaddies wives romaticize their trips away.

It's not like they go without, in fact the missus is lucky if she doesn't catch a dose of what the local whores from the deployment area carry.

Unprotected up the Gary.

Good luck love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait to welcome my soldier home

I'm currently awaiting the return of my soldier and thought this story was amazing. I can't wait to be with him after months and months of going without. You captured it perfectly, I'm actually going to email this to my fiance who just happens to be named Chris hahah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REUNION

A GREAT WELCOME HOME..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wtf

"seemingly massive cock"???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous