All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Terry'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yOU ARE A SICK FUCK.

pLEASE READ THE TITLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why so hard on women and weak men

you are saying in your writing all women are sluts and hubby go along with it.i for one don't like whorish women and wouldn't stay with one.you write well,but the content of all women are slut sucks.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
To hell with the nay sayers,

i've read your stories for a year. love all of them. not my normal cup of tea, but emotional and entertaining. would have commented sooner, but you usually have this section turned off. you have your own type of story and style of writing, and i like them both, keep up the good work. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Don't mind the Jihadists...

Well written as always (one line stood out... "thinking of what'll get into you" or somesuch). The formatting is professional, the plot well thought out.

As for the flamers, you'd think they'd have a clue by the title of the story. I'm guessing they've got self-esteem issues.

It's got a gradual building to it, situationally at least. Each episode tops the last and you give a good kicker at the end. Not much in the sensual department, but that's fairly common for the genre and nothing to be worried about.

It's not your typical M.O., but if you're up for the challenge, it might be fun to see how they progress over her next few episodes. Sequels are hard – but this one would be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No shit enough is enough

Bob give it a rest. The stories are stupid and tired....PLEASE for all our sakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Please Continue.

I haven't been reading all of your stories like I once did. I've enjoyed them and enjoyed this one very much. I know you don't worry about the negative feedback - hell, it's in the Loving Wives section. What do they expect.

As for this situation I find it arousing to say the least. And if my wife asked me for the same freedom I'm not sure I wouldn't give it to her (after the initial shock of course). I mean, doesn't the relationship go beyond just the physical? Doesn't she deserve to enjoy herself to the fullest? And that has nothing to do with my ability as a husband/lover. The fact that it's done in the open makes it almost reasonable just as long as both parties are in agreement. Hell, I've just about convinced myself that she needs a boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No real man would put up with,

"Dinner is in the microwave"! She asked about the sex and he said "OK". A mutual decision. Strange but wierdly common.

Fixing his own meals was never mentioned. It's time to put his foot down now, before it's too late! He's going to end up with a life filled with left-overs and self service.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
BOB

I agree with the anon. poster who said give it a rest. I haven't read all your stories, mostly because they are all the same shittin' assed thing day in and day out. Man, can't you do something out of character just once? Every story story is a weak-assed husband (and yeah you real life husbands who do this shit are weak assed too!) and a good for nothing except being a slack-assed cum bucket wife! (And you wives out there who do this shit need a one-way ticket to a nice Muslim nation and let's see how long you last!) Bob, can't you try to broaden your thinking just once? Structurally, your writing isn't bad, just tedious! I would have thought with the crappy votes you get you would have tried a different tack by now!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
What man, writing those three stories where

the husband displayed a backbone and didn't put up with a slut's shit do you in? Are you sure you're not from the UK? It's been nothing but slut-wives and pussy husbands for quite some time.

I know you can write a story that doesn't feature a useless husband (good phrase Chagrined:)). You are a fine technical writer with a great turn of phrase. Your subject matter is amusing (at least to me) but it seems as if you are beating a dead horse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Above average..

Keep writing. The lynch mob has no clue what they're talking about. Stay positive and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sadly Depressing & Hardly Erotic

This comment opening wasn't accidental was it bobbie. The shame is you have talent - the double shame is you know it and still only write for the few pussies - the few wimps who as jaded as they are need your self cuckolding male humiliation injection to feel pitifully subhuman enough to get it up and off. Does it also affect you that way writer?

While I have little regard for a lesser talent having to write short jack off pieces - but since it's really all he or she is capable of - they are largely ignored with just a low score as a message (they can't do any better so it's just fuck and suck and away they go). However, even they rarely if ever do the demeaning self cuckolding wimpy husband who pimps out his wife whore and watches with glee or cheers her fuckings if she gets home in 3 to 5 days while he watches her children.

So my conclusion is that you are likely addictive to that lowest form of sorid non-erotic deviancy and feel compelled to preach it here for converts to keep you company - to support your non-human convention absurdities.

I hope I'm wrong but you persist with perverted consistancy in spite of my requests to showcase your talents in some other theme with either respect or consequence if you insist on marital. It's a bit frustrating to see wasted talent only for the few sicko's when it could arouse the majority and entertain as well. You could blow away most writers here if you tried! Sad in a sense but it is the choice you have made so far - again please think about it eh. Earnit- credibility that is! without Regard (so far)

hustle13hustle13over 18 years ago
Nice

It gets old reading complaints from people who know what your subject matter is, hate the subject, and still read the story. Did they think they might like it this time? People give it a rest. If you don't like the subject matter avoid the story, it's that simple.

Or maybe the complainers lives are so pathetic they just enjoy bitching.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Is she using birth control with these guys? Maybe the slut wants to be a mommy with one of them? That would make these fantasy stories highly erotic!

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
To hustle13

Not all JPB's stories end like this, this is why I keep an eye on every story he posts. Too bad all of the new ones are the same.

hustle13hustle13over 18 years ago
whatever ryu77

The bad comments that seem to follow Bobs every story are about the subject matter itself being "sick", or babbling about "pathetic excuses for men" or "turning your wives into whores". The comments are not about the ending.

I have read 80-90% of Bob's stories & love every one of them.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobover 18 years agoAuthor
JPB Comments on Comments

For those of you who don't like the fact that my stories all seem to have the same ending I can only say two things: You either haven't read all my stories or you lack patience. I started writing stories in 2001 and to date have posted over 500 on various sites (so far only 140 on literotica). Less than a third of them have 'wimpy' endings. Eventually they will all appear on literotica, but a story sent in to literotica can take up to ten days before they post it (the average is five) and at that rate it will be six years before they are all there. Even that isn't true though because I write about one a week so the chances are that I will never get them all up on literotica. That said, I rarely invite public comment because I don't care what anyone else has to say about my stuff. I write for my own personal enjoyment and then I offer to share. So, if you like it thank you and if you don't - tough shit!

Duuude69Duuude69over 18 years ago
Love it!

Love your stuff! Your detractors don't get it...It's fantasy! A slut, cum, cock hungry wife is a serious turn on. A wimpy husband who is torn between anger and horniness and is powerless to stop it is also a serious turn on.

Two plot recommendations, do something with pregnancy and with husband trying her lover's cocks on for size (BJ) either on purpose or by mild force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story: More Please

I sm one who likes this type of story. And I also like ones where wifey presents hubby a lovechild to raise from her extramarital liasons. Hope you take this one or others like it into that arena.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyabout 18 years ago
Damn Hot

Hope she gets to use her list. Hot story Bob.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
BOb!!!!!!

hot story!!! and it's only that, nothing else..... absolutely nothing else... i completely agree with the person of 'Sadly depressing....' comment... one of ur incest stories, i can't remember the name, but, the central character was Helen, that story changed my view of life.... it was greatly encouraging not to let ur loved one go away....

but, when i am reading ur stories, these types, of course, some of them get me sexually aroused, but, exactly then, i get turned off, because, ur approach to the matter is almost like preaching... and, i ardently abhored ur arrogance in the comment saying that u don't care about what others think... that's a very low way to get away with ur low-moralizing stories.... if u understand behaviourism quite well, then, u should know that we do care about what others say or not... whatever it's ur life, and stories, we can only suggest or request, can't compel you... but, again, u are greatly demoralizing values of human hearts...

human beings or particularly woman are not only cock-suckers, and sluts.... possessiveness is the main component of love, if u have to know, may be, primitive component, but the best one....

Sayonara!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Waiting allright

I'd be waiting for the whore with a sawed off shotgun. I'd have her strip, cut her nipples off, cut her face up, cut off an ear, then shove the shotgun up her used up cunt and pull the trigger. Bob, do you let everyone fuck your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
slut husband?

reading this, i thought he should explore more than she. at least get a feeling for it. i wounder how she would react to that ? good for her, not for him ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
slut wife

Terrible!! Discusting!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When does he realize he doesnt have a wife

any longer. He just furnishes a home for a woman who fucks around.

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
jeezus

Please ,do everyone a favor and run in front of a bus.You are a really pathetic excuse for a writer and not to mention Man or should I say a wimpy sissy!

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
What a Total...

Cum-bag. She went from a loving wife, but with a totally lame-brain idea, to a Cum-queen who can't get enough men to satisfy her. You made him into a wuss, from a man who rightfully doubted the intelligence of this idea in the first place. You gave both these characters a total mental reversal. In other words they are both doing something alien to them. People don't normally do this unless the are under extreme duress.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THREE WORDS AND AN IF

PACK YOUR BAGS----IF----TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Go for it?

She's a slut. His slut or other mens slut. It makes no difference. Aside from the health issues of what she might bring home, do you REALLY think his ego could stand up to her constantly fucking other men? And what happens when the 5 becomes 10? And the 10 become 20? There's no end in sight and for his mental health along with his physical health, it's time to divorce the cheating wife and look for someone that might actually stay true to their weddings vows of forsaking all others. Time to find a divorce lawyer and move on. His marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comments crack me up!

This is who JPB is. One story will have a husband throwing a cheating wife out. The next story will have the husband in the closet watching his wife get gang banged. Like it, hate it, it's not going to change. And for those of you expecting a sequel? Don't make me laugh. Look at JPB's story list. Ever see him come back and write a sequel? I don't think so. This is just another of Bob's wimpy husband, slut wife stories. Don't like it? (I didn't). Move on to the next story. Eventually you'll find one or two stories to your liking. But to expect a sequel or to think Bob won't write more crap like this one is delusional on the readers part. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The previous Anon gets it

This is just JPB being JPB. One story is unfinished. The next has the husband seeking and getting revenge. The next has the husband accepting being a cuckold. The next - well the next hasn't happened yet. Most of JPB's stories are well written. Many are frustrating, irritating and unfinished. But I've never seen JPB come back to a story to finish it or change it. And I've never heard of him being apologetic about anything he wrote. He just doesn't care. Read some of the things he's written and you'll understand he throws the stories out and you can either read it or not, love it or hate it, rant and rave, but nothing changes the fact that he just doesn't care what we think or what we want to happen in a given story. So continue to complain, continue to read and just accept the fact that NOTHING is going to change. The only thing I've ever seen change about his random stories is that every once in a while someone will get pissed off enough to write a followup to a JPB story. So if you hated the latest JPB story you read - write your own ending. Because that's the only way you'll get a different ending.

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 8 years ago
Shoot yourself

I'd kick her ass to the curb and then she can do all the strange she wants. Then hang yourself for being such a wimp!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
HOW DOES OR HOW CAN A MAN

compete against all her BS....Answer___________. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

"I write for my own personal enjoyment and then I offer to share. So, if you like it thank you and if you don't - tough shit!"

i do like it, but i also like tough shit. what do i do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It Is Not An Equal Relationship

No man fucks a married woman because of his lust for the woman. EVERY man who targets a married woman is seeking to be one up on another man. It is the competitive nature of men. The woman is simply a place to stick his dick. The woman's value is zero. Proof? Once the husband divorces her cheating ass, how many move in with their married lover? Not that many, I would think. And if the courts would give sluts zilch in the settlement and turn sole custody of children over to the wronged husband, I believe you would start to see a growing decrease in infidelity and failed marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BOB CARES

Bob says he only writes for himself and does not care what others think.

But the he cares enough to respond to his critics. Bob's response/comment is on 11-1-05.

If he actually had no concern for readers he would not post stories. And that would be a loss.

I do not like a lot of Just Plain Bob stories. But I keep reading it to find the gem. And because all are well written. And the variety is intriguing -- what is he going to come up with next? (So far I've seen from mild willing cuckold to rigid no-tolerance revenge monogamy.)

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, writers who have a 13 inch cock, or actually are men, don't need to pick those kinds of anonymous handles on this site, and people who don't care about their obvious mental challenges being pointed out, don't post obviously disturbed rants about how they don't care, like Bob or some of the recent mental patients who somehow got access to a computer and posted their ramblings.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Not what you think

Too many commenters are hung up on the wife ownership thing. Men don't own their wives, they are partners. Terry loves her husband enough to broach the subject of other men with him. She could have just cheated on him. He discovers that all of his concerns were about him, and not her, so he decides to go along with her fantasy. Granted, I would have liked for him to have a little more input into logistics instead of her going from zero to wholesale fucking overnight. In the end they are both having a blast, so what's wrong with that? Good story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Cuckold ain't necessarily a bad thing

Too many commenters see the term cuckold as a derogatory label. They see a cuckold as a man who enjoys being humiliated by his wife and bull. That's not always the case. There are many cases where it is a positive fun activity where everyone joins in and has a blast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just a stupid man would let his wife do other men grow some balls toss the whore to the curb

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A shit cuck story, God I hate cuck bullshit. Nothing makes me sicker

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Sorry.

You tell stories well, but I hate this type of story. She has reduced him to a safety net.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Bob being Bob. I hope he's just fucking around and isn't really this big of a pussy.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Oh what stinking pile this story is.

Should have sent her on the way. Another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking whimp. Take away his man card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking cuck shit

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Really like your writing. Really hated this story line

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

This is a story about a spineless cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9044 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES