All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 06'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Ending

My husband and I have enjoyed every chapter of all of your stories. This was the perfect ending to an erotic and yet interesting story. I hope you find a way to visit Rose again in the future. I loved the romance and we both loved the incredible sex. Once again, you gave us a hot morning after reading your story together. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love these stories

I wish I had a Bob in my life lol....Awesome series.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad you added ch. 06

Backwoodsman:

This whole series has been outstanding, but it really needed the last chapter to complete the story and turn it into the romantic tale that it was meant to be. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cheap way out

All of a sudden, we find out that her husband's been cheating, which makes her cheating more palatable. NOT! Seems like the author's trying to manipulate the backstory, but not very adroitly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deserves more than "Cheap" comments

I am a woman who has loved this entire series and I also wish I had a "Bob". The comment about the cheap way out angered me. Things like this happen in real life, I know. Fiction should take us places we have not been, not match our own little narrow views and fantasies. This is an arousing story to masturbate to.....and it has real human interest. Some people are too critical. Why read erotica if you have to impose your own morals on everything?

Your fan, Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy and Romantic

I've only read #6 but i found it sexually stimulating and romantic. HOT!!!

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
It was a great ending

Regarding an earlier comment, I didn't realize that there were only certain times when people discovered others infidelities. Live and learn. I thought it was a wonderful story that brought everything together. Look forward to more from you B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHERE IS MY ROSE

THIS WAS A GREAT STORY,LOVED EVERY CHAPTER,VERY SEXY AND SENSUAL,WISH I COULD FIND MY OWN ROSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

At last a true love story, for adults, not teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome Story

An amazing journey of two people who needed love and found it with each other. Nothing else matters. Excellent series! Made me want to know more. SanAntonioRose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a wonderful tale

Oh what a wonderful story. I wish it went on and on perhaps of their adventures together. Perhaps you'll write another story, perhaps similar in content but of love a feelings of two people meant to be together.

NEVILLECNEVILLECalmost 13 years ago
A fantastic love story

This story Rose Ch. 1 to 6 was a great read as the combination of Love, Sex and the way you lead into each of their couplings throughout the story was very erotic, not just a quick fuck then carry on.

I enjoyed this story very much and can only hope you write in a similar way in the future

Best wishes

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
a sweet love story

I applaud the concept and nature of this very romantic love story. I also appreciate that the two principals were mature enough and caring enough to enjoy each other and their growing relationship.

There were times it was difficult to figure out who was speaking as you switched voices freely in their interactions. There were also words left out that required rereading to fill in the gaps. And the sentence structure, well, may I suggest having a third party read it. Not to change or alter the storyline, just to look with a fresh eye. As a writer your mind does little tricks on you, it knows what you were thinking and what you meant and skips past the gaps in syntax.

Thank you for writing this. I hope to read more from you soon.

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
nicely...

told and well worth the time to read - thanks. I've always loved happy endings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

You couldn't have ended it better. But could send you send them on an awesome, erotic cruise for their honeymoon? LOL. Really, that was a great story. Thanks, your story brought happy tears. By the way, I'm a carpenter by trade and as a hobby, 66 years young and a widower. It made your story that more enjoyable. Maybe I'll get lucky like Bob and meet someone like Rose. Keep writing, I loved it.

jntiquesjntiquesalmost 6 years ago

Dear Author, Nicely done. Very enjoyable and entertaining. Good story line with great and attractive characters. Thank you. jntiques

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Series*****

Great storytelling with love as the storyline. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous