All Comments on 'Under You'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OVER YOU

I TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE GENDER OF THE AUTHOR.

IS SHE FEMALE AS PORTRAITED??

iF SO, IS SHE TELLING OF A TRUE ADVENTURE?

BE IT AS IT MAY, I COMPLEMENT YOUR FOR THE FLUIDITY OF THE NARRATIVE.

WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE OF YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Voice of a Naughty Angel

Honey, do you have any idea how much a voice like yours can make a man sweat? I had a hardon in 30 seconds. The story was pretty good, but the ending seemed to come too soon, if you get my meaning. I wanted to hear more. I want to hear more. Write more, record more, please.

KRKRover 18 years agoAuthor
I'm definately female ;)

In response to the first comment from "Over you", I am both the reader and the writer and I am female. I am curious as to what it is about the story that makes you think that the writer might be male?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful language & fucking hot sex

Dear KR, thank you so much for this beautiful story. The words are well chosen, the plot believable, the characters likeable, and the sex was boiling hot. Thanks. It's rare to read a story about dominance and submission that doesn't degrade the submissive. I appreciated that.

Granite_IIGranite_IIover 18 years ago
Excellent...

I found "Under You" to be a story that was very sensuous, erotic, and what distinguishes it from so many stories, intelligent. You can tell the author/reader herself is very intelligent through her voice and the exacting words and phrases she uses for her story.

She finds a way to make the story very erotic, but without being repetitively explicit. I think she is a very talented writer of erotica, and I am looking forward to listening and reading other stories by her in the future

Regards,

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Extremely enjoyable!

I really enjoy listening to your wonderful voice, while I cannot read, at this moment. The way that you write, betrays a vast depth and great intelligence. Your seduction allows one to enter your world with out the dirtiness that is normally associated with adult bookstores. I will be looking forward to more of your stories, as I have time to read them all!

Thank you for an enjoyable evening!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice

I like pace and the variety of your vocabulary. Very lovely.

robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordabout 18 years ago
Warm Sensations

KR--listening to your voice bring this story to life gave me warm sensations. Thank you for a wonderful vision and (frankly) a few ideas I'd like to try out on my partner. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

That's was totally awesome!!! You have a very sexy voice that draws you in to the story. I was disappointed when it was over, cause i was enjoying it so much!!!

Gambyt64Gambyt64almost 15 years ago
Under You(r spell)

Loved it. I do not recall reading before now (2005) but may have. The use of the BWB's is very sexy and brings me great pleasure in memories of one I love. Stuck inside would be included in the true story. I enjoyed the voice of silk soaked audio playing with words and thoughts of pooling and soaking into clinging silk. Thank you for lust shared K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Haha! As a woman I had no doubt the author was a woman... totally hot :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous