All Comments on 'Wow! Baby What Was That?'

by Nicolelabelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
I LiteroticusI Literoticusover 18 years ago
erotic

This is a description of a true erotic passionate love blooming. You are such a beautiful girl too. I'm so pleased that you have found yourself. It is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations

• On a very erotic story

• On having reached such a level of sexual pleasure

• On finally being out, in love, and at peace with yourself

• On looking so damn good! (I never would have pegged you as "33-40" off of that picture. How does Cate ever find the will to leave your bed? [And a pic of her would be great, too])

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome to Lit!

It's always nice to see new authors. Look forward to more from you.

You can see your educational background in the story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Love You Baby

Nicole you sexy little lesbian! You gave me a copy of this when you wrote it, but it's so exciting and so special to read it on this site. I never really wanted to look at this site before, I love your stories especially this one about us and I love you baby. I want you to know, and everyone here to know that since I met you, love is as easy as breathing, and sharing it with you is a continuously blissful event. Making love with you has been the most fulfilling thing in my life. I love you Nicole, would you be my life partner my love? I'm proposing sweetheart.

Will you be mine forever? I'm already yours my love.

Love, Oh Love, Love, Love you,

Cate

rbennerbenneabout 14 years ago
Amasing

You built the tension just right you could sense the pent up urgency the erotic motions of love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous