All Comments on 'In Marble'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

just one way i would have loved it done to me at that age. unfortunately, i was too scared at the time. very hot, took your time getting there, but not too much excess. a nice slow build, got my attention, if ya know what i mean............... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
woo

you're amazing. not many people can combine romantic and HOT, but you do it. lovely.

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
incredible

What an incredible story. I love the way you start off slow seeting up the characters so I felt like I knew them, and felt like I was right there in the story. What a hot and surprisingly romantic story, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

Another great story.

I always look to see if you have another posting.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

Good story. Nice to see an author exploit the dramatic potentials of dom-sub partnerships while keeping the inherent risk of excess in check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awwww.....

that was so cute and a realli hot story...keep on writing cuz ur obviously good at it

Lisa_1978Lisa_1978almost 18 years ago
I LOVE your stories!

I'm a married woman who must have been a gay man in a previous life. I LOVE man on man and you're stories capture my fantasies perfectly! Never stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simply a GREAT story

I am a woman, and I found this story as one of the greatest and hottest ones I've ever read. You should definately keep writing more, you are extremely talented at this. I found the characters to be very well-defined, and the story was strangely romantic as well as SOOOOO hot. Great story indeed, congratulations.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Beautifull...

really, really beautifull - your writing and imagination - honestly WOW! Keep on giving this quality of writing to us, we love it.

Alicexxx

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
loved it

wonderful story, I loved how he may have been 20 but was really only a boy. The innocence mixed with the raw sexuality of him.....a lamb in wolfs clothing ;) excellent work. I hope you consider writing another chapter.....more please :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovin' the black pants

I just love this one, too bad there isn't a second part. It's fine by itself, but it would be better with a second part *wink* :)

NitaelfNitaelfabout 17 years ago
Need more of this!

There needs to be more for these two. I need a lot more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

hot and sweet! i love your stories!

red_nightiered_nightiealmost 17 years ago
oh so sweet

and sexy! A superb combination of innocence and lust...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You write well

I wish you had developed the older man's character a bit and to be honest I had hoped there would be a second chapter.

I am a woman and find man on man sex very arousing.

There were so many possibilities, the story could have gone down may paths,however the story was about taking a young man's virginity and this you did extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

It was simply beautiful. I found myself falling in love with both of them. I was immediately intrigued as St. Sebastian is my favorite. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My favorite story of yours

The purity and scandal mixed with sheer sex is simply intoxicating. Nara, you've a gift here, and I hope you use it. Definitely my favorite single story yet.

~Sylvarian

saqazijsaqazijover 16 years ago
gr8 1.....

it's smoking hot........ perfect erotica.......... do u try writing stories for publication? U will succeed.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed reading your story! I love the way you mix the physical with the emotional, and how the resulting combination is so raw, sensual, sweet and heartbreaking! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you fangirl, you

i am in love with you and your stories, naradragonfly. also, am i correct in thinking you have background as a fanfic writer? i'm a fangirl of various fandoms, and there's something about your writing that trips my fellow-fangirl radar.

on this story, loved it, as per usual with you. one thing, though: "Basti" makes me cringe as a] i know someone named Basti (and therefore no fault of yours) and b] it's such a...crude? variation of such a beautiful name as sebastian. sebastian has such a ring to it, don't you think, as opposed to basti? (*cringes*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it!

This story is so sweet and very well described and written. I think the emotional attachment the two seemed to have made the sex all that much better.

afrodita79afrodita79about 14 years ago
a greate story

it`s one of the best i read...just hope you contuinuo this story it´s to good to just lived like that....

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
wonderful!!

loved it!

FreakaliciousFreakaliciousover 13 years ago
beautiful

Great story, so sweet and romantic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Let There Be More????

I cannot say enought about this story.My heart is so full of peace and joy.Sill i wish to know more.

cutie4x8cutie4x8about 13 years ago
Amazing!

I think this is my favorite story by you! So good! Thank you for sharing!

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
love it

I love Tj, he's so sweet and innocent yet sexy at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So Sweet

This is so sweet. Do you think that this could maybe be a series?

I'd love to read more about these two

chanichaniover 11 years ago
Perfect

This was exquisite. But please continue it. Pretty please :)

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
Amazingly Awesome!!!

Please... PLease... PLEase... PLEAse... PLEASe... PLEASE!!! Can there be a sequel?!?

I just /LOVE/ this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!

T.j is the cutest little thing. I'd love to read more of how he relates to the world. I'd love to know how he turns Sebastion's world upside down as well!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Awwwwwwww - I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this story !!

OMG how sweet, cute and totally out of this earth can this character be ?????

When I read T.J.'s description I saw myself in Florence in front of the statue of David ... you look at it and you just ... drool ! If, like in the beginning of the story you say, you've been to Rome, then you'll agree with me when I declare that Italians (both men and women), are totally EYE-CANDY !! I can only use my imagination in regards to T.J. - oh man, what must be like to see such (living) aesthetic perfection before your very eyes !! Fvcking hot as well ... but ... not measuring the consequences of his actions. A boy this beautiful, alone, putting on a show in a club for the delight of many ...

Thank goodness this little god ended up in the care of Basti, because by puttting two and two together, we get that the little guy was in some sort of trouble and he nearly jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

Oh, plllzz give us more stories. When are you coming back to us? It's been too long !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ancient Greek statues were "small" because the ancient Greeks regarded it as a sign of weakness to be become aroused in public – not because Greeks were under-endowed. (Bear in mind that a lot of things we do clothed, they did naked.) It was a matter of art and culture, not anatomy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous