All Comments on 'Wife Tries Something New Ch. 02'

by slowdeep

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How long

will this continue before he becomes she? How long before the phony cock becomes the real thing? How long before her finger becomes her lover's cock. How long before a big black cock unloads a humongous load of sperm up in his guts?

how long before he quits wanting his wife all together and leaves her for another man? He has it in him. You can tell. how long before he realizes that he needs a man and not a sniveling witch of a woman that bitches at him to take out the trash and not fart in bed or lift the toilet seat before he pisses. A man with another man doesn't need a fucking cunt.

One thing he owes her though. Had she not brought out the gay part of him, he would still be stuck in a mundane relationship with a female in which he would be forever unhappy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm not sure this is in the right category,

fetish maybe? Doesn't look like much hope of any happiness (as opposed to lust) for either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot!

Ignore the negative feedback. Keep writing!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
ok but

ok story but should be in the gay area..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lighten Up People

It's just a story. No animals were hurt during these events. Global warming wasn't affected, assuming it exists.

Grammer was a little iffy in the first section, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fabu

best out there right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stupidly Written

This story is really stupidly written. First person is not the least bit interesting and, frankly, makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not gay

Just because a guy likes a woman to take control, and most men do they just can't admit it. Does not mean that he is gay. Just cause a guy likes the feeling of a finger, toy, huge dildo or another guys cock up his ass doesnt mean he's gay. Nor should it mean that this story has to be put in the gay category. This is a great story and nothing wrong in putting a man in his place, right where he should be, at his wifes feet, with his ass in the air waiting for her to fuck him in the ass. I wouldnt mind seeing a little more discipline on him though. Maybe spank him or better yet beat him with a belt while a guy fucks him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Gay, but Maybe Bi

I dream of being fucked in such a way. To have a lady take me like this is one wild dream. I can't even rule out have a man cum in and finish me off with is load afterwards wouldn't make me cum that much harder. Then to have it be my best friend (who is black) really makes me harder than I have been in quite a while...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just another faggot

What a worthless piece of Shit. Next he will be dressed as a woman and sucking his wifes boyfriend off. Loser!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Okay a little weird

Maybe do what she wants but NO pictures. That means she is up to no good. Most likely she will turn out to be a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh my....

I'm going to use some of this when I fuck my boyfriend!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Forget about the negative comments. This is fantastic! Love the ending

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Lovely

What a concept. That bitch owns him, he doesnt care, and soon he will have a live dripping cock in his mouth. What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a load of bullshit!

It is next to impossible for a guy to suck his own cuck. You have to be double jointed to do that. Also why would you even try to do it. It would be very pain to bend your body that far,

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Well

Bitch Boi better get used to being an owner slave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous