All Comments on 'Life was Good!'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
So, why was this in Humor and Satire?

It reads just like some of the over-the-top stories that are regularly submitted to this site. You put in what they put in; big dick (although it is usually someone other than the main male character), tight pussies, multiple partners, etc..

Thanks for the tweak to some of the (ahem) loving couple authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Stroking Material

Great story, one of the best stroking stories in here. Hope to see many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Part two?

Both my wife & I greatly enjoyed this story many times. These types of stories are very hard to find. Is there any possibility of making a series or at least a part two?

MrPseudosMrPseudosabout 13 years ago
Any plans for a series?

I love this story! We hope that you make just like this (Cuckqean theme) We haven't read any of your other stories are there any in your collection that have this theme thus far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wouldn't it be a bad surprise for Mick the Dick....

To wake up one morning to find himself utterly impotent, and with a dick that got smaller every day, and could barely piss with it.....Writing skills subsequently at zilch and the family rapidly spiralling into penury. It would be less than what the mull- head deserved.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Ah yes fantasy beyond fantasy

The perfect everything - no morals or integrity - but it is his world right??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn! You stole my diary! I want it back!

See Title!

Rabbit7543Rabbit7543almost 4 years ago

For me, this is one of the best stories I've ever enjoyed! I LOVE, like obsess over, very multi-orgasmic straight males with insatiable sexual appetites. Mike is a THRILL to read about!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous