All Comments on 'BtB: Ashley's Anal'

by Edge23

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice to read a story that felt real

I enjoyed your story, it seemed as if you were sharing what really happened when you and your friend tried anal. Too many anal stories appear to be written by angry men who have never actually tried it, but feel compelled to write as an ego exercise. It's nice to read about two caring people sharing something so erotic and intimate. I would suggest letting one of the volunteer editors read over your work to refine it a little. Bottom line (no pun intended) is keep on writing, especialy the stories that seem very real.

Folly

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ashleys anal

I loved this story. My first experience with anal was very painful and with force, which left me hesitant to try it EVER again. Several years later--another partner helped me through the pain and fear of the past to see how it can be done. It is still an act that I enjoy now. To me anal sex is total submission--and I love making the men I am with feel that pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdge23@Edge23
76 Followers
Here's an author's note: everything I've written is fiction. My characters may be similar to people I know, but the actions that occur have never happened. That I know of. Also...please please PLEASE leave comments. I enjoy them, good or bad...same goes with feedback. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES