All Comments on 'Further Adventures of the Maid Ch. 05'

by christinamonroe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
argghhhh!!!..........

just when it gets good...really good its over, i'm thankful you write quickly and often or this would drive me crazy. very well written and cant wait to read on. respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh no.... please!

I'm sorry and I don't mean to criticize, but I do so want Mary and Jack to be together! He loves her and accepts her for who she is and what she wants... Betsy somehow just can't help tagging along after Mary, looking after her son, loving her man. It's so wrong for Mary! Please consider please, to make things work btw Jack and Mary. Pretty please!!

Please somehow let Jack accompany Mary to London!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't Wait for the Next Installment!

Thanks for keeping these stories coming -- I search each day for the next installment. Don't make us wait too long.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep on writing

Please keep the episodes comming, i love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is There More???

I can't control the urge (stiff) to read yet another Chapter; anticipation (hopefully notlong). You do have a way (wonderful) with the written word!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmm...

Need I say more?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the woman's viewpoint

i love your descriptions of what it is like from our (female) perspective. I love a man to take me gently at first then be forceful and urgent, but why waste cum on the belly when the breasts and face can enjoy it so much more? There is something so erotic to have that messy man juice spread over the titties and licked from the face as I come too. More please...you write so well and my partner who writes on here enjoys how turned on I get when i've been reading you. Thanks for making at least two people VERY happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous