All Comments on 'A Marriage in Turmoil Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice ending

kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great one! But...

...if he hit Ed in the face that hard with a fist full of coins he should have broken his fingers. Fingers tend to break more readily than jaws.

Just a little nit-picking. Good resolution to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It seemed somewhat anticlimactic

after the frist two chapters, but it was a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just To Say

that you are appreciated down to earth person - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Another winner from you. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

And just to disagree with a previous comment. With the niclkles he would be less likely to break fingers and more likely to break the guys jaw. The extra wieght helps add power to break the jaw and the impact is transfered to the nickles which are pushed outward which is why the roll broke. Take it from someone that has hit someone with a role of quarter in his fist. It may hurt the hand a little more on the inside, but the fingers and knuckle actually hurt less.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Good ending

and you got there well enough.

But I still can't figure why you couldn't post all 3 pages in one go, and I cannot take all the crap about it being 'his' fault.

Other than those few peeves, a fair story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story, Great Ending

DG:

Once more you came through with an outstanding story. The ending made this Horny 'ol Sailor smile as I love a happy ending. About those nickels; When I was a hell raising young sailor I almost always carried a roll of coins of some kind on liberty and they stood me well on occasion. The denomination of the coins always depended on how close it was to payday. If you had time you could roll the coins up in your neckerchief, then you could really do some damage. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent story!

Loved the story. A great story and a great depiction of the important aspect of marriage. Always Communicate and have NO secrets.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Too Cute!!

But you did it well....AGAIN!!

NEXT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice but.........................

.......poorly written and the ass play at the end dropped it a couple of scores

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved the

ending DG. But then again, I'm a happily ever after kinda girl. Sad endings always make me want to get my money back so you did wonderful. You are one of my favorites to read. Great job.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Nothing wrong with your writing

skills but!!!! the story started off with a big emotional bang, complete with mystery, depth, imagination, and balance. Chapter two was almost like reading two different stories, turned somewhat soft. Agree with Dynamite Jack, chapter three was anticlimactic but also so soft it was almost like a different author had written the final chapter instead of the DG Hear we are used to. It was a nice, sweet, and romantic ending, but I like and prefer the old DG better. After reading all the nice, sweet, and loving comments, may be that I’m all alone in this sentiment. No matter, I’ll be a fan always.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for a good story and a good read. Your telents are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it.

The only thing I've got to say is a message to our friend who can't understand what cliff-hangers are all about. They're fun and get your emotions up.

The only problem with them is when a silly writer leaves you waiting months for the next part. If it ever turnes up that is?

DG is no fool he wouldn't do that to his readers. He knows what he's doing and I'm sure other readers enjoy the suspence just as much as I did.

On with the next one DG.

DC

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
As always!

As always, I enjoyed your story. Like some of the other commenters, I'm a "happily ever after" sort of guy most of the time and really enjoyed this ending.

Again, as always, I'm looking forward to more from you.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Good Ending

Thanks for an overall warm and encouraging story. He came to his senses and got the job done (with his wife's help) at the end.

Everyone has fantasies about what other sexual partners would be like and what it would be like to be different than we actually are in our actions. The realization at the end of this story that your lover, husband/wife, life partner is the one to bring those fantasies to life is what makes this story a good one.

She should have shared her fantasies with him in the first place. He should have seen her need as soon as she confessed it and been there to bring her around. A few weeks of "happy life" were lost because of their failures, but the rest of their life should be happier.

Thanks for a good read.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I was wrong

I thought you were going to make this a typical story of the husband having to put up with a wife who wants to fool around. I was wrong. A good turn to the story. Still I wonder why he was the wrong one for becoming upset at his wife for letting men touch her. She said she wanted it but was upset when he walked out. Pam was good friend but I don't think she put enough pressure on her to keep her from falling off the deep end. Great writing. Keep up the good work.

DavefoDavefoover 18 years ago
Good one

As Kanga 40 likes to point out, where are the women with some

brains? She should like this one.

Great ending. I don't think I would have moved out like he

did, but it allowed the story some flexibility. It did give

the wife some "alone" time to see what life would be like

without hubby there.

Real good...what is next?

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Wow! A real "Loving "Wife!

I loved it. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED

You are one of the better writers on here. I think this is one of the best you have written, looking forward to seeing the next one. Keep up the great work.......

Paul

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Not bad. Naa, it was actually really good!

I'll be honest though, when you mentioned the husbands cheating early on, I thought it was going to be a revenge story even after all these years. I was starting to find it hard to feel bad for the husband, but after parts 2 and 3 it actually was sewn up pretty nicely and I was glad you had it work out the way it did. But personally, I wouldn't have minded it you had expanded on what was happening in that room. Even if it was a sit down with Nancy telling her husband what happened, or what other people observed.

But in all good story in all parts 1-3.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Great Read

Great read and a terrific ending. You threw a few elements into the first chapter story that had me thinking it was going to go one way and then you took it in the opposite direction. Thanks for not being predictable.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Great Read

Great job DG!! Like's been said by others...nice to read about a woman with brains!! Looking forward to your next effort.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
Great!

I love your stories. They're suspenseful and interesting. Everything fits. There are no clangers. Thanks so much for your time and sharing of your talents.

Phil

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

very good story loved the ending

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Great ending (pregnant women are indeed sexy)

After Ch. 01 and 02, I thought you might let him have a go at the bad guys (such a lousy bad guy he wasn't worth a roll of quarters). Well done, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Great Love Story!

At first I thought that you were going to dump on the husband. In Scene 1, the husband learns that his wife is a flirt so he gives her space to decide what to do. Perhaps he overreacted but what were his choices? If things stayed the same or he ignored the behavior things were going to get worse. In Scene 2 the girlfriend intervenes and alerts him to the danger. The husband should have considered outside threats but he was not aware of the plot to get her. Lastly, in Scene 3 we have the great battle and the "knight saves the maiden from the dragons."

A great ending not rushed with no loose ends (I wish that other authors on this site would do a good job on endings).

Thanks for a super read!

SleeplessinMD

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Note from DG Hear!

I want to thank all the readers for their comments. I enjoy most of them. I also learn from them. I do interject real people into my stories. I want the readers to feel real emotions when reading my stories. I try and feel them when writing them. By the feedback I get I try to improve in each writing. I also realize that readers like reading the comments as much as my story. I think that's a good thing. haha I didn't realize it till one reader pointed it out to me that I had 32 submissions and my first was posted in August of this year. Thanks again

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story Good Marriage

Glad to see things work out for the hero & heroine---and they were that in this story.

The outcome of this was not predictable---so finding out what was going to happen was an important draw to the narrative.

We'll wait & see what you come up with next.

playingcardcompany

KeKaneAnoiKeKaneAnoiover 18 years ago
Really Hit Home!

I can feel the turmoil in the wife...I'm so there! Faithful, in love, and reaching that age where hormones are wreaking havoc! The weight problems, the "rose-colored glasses", everything! Losing weight and having men, attractive men, notice. This story hit the nail on the head, about wanting and needing to feel wanted and needed...and needing to be honest in your marriage! Communication and trust, it's why 15 years and 5 kids later I'm still in love with the man I married! Keep up the great works! And thanks for hitting one home! K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

I love it when the husband isn't a cuckold, neither of the spouses is perfect and end up together and deeper in love and committment...Thanks

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Thanks for not being predictable DG !!!!

This was a real ‘loving wife’ story with a wonderful romantic ending (it’s a pity that so few authors on LITEROTICA have the skill to give us such nice, sweet endings)! Everyone has fantasies and it is not cheating to imagine - just wishful thinking and something to make masturbation more enjoyable when our ‘significant other’ is away. At the end of the day, our ‘life partner’ must be the one and only one to bring these fantasies to life. I too think that Jim acted like a “stupid son of a bitch with his head up his ass”, Nancy at least had medication and hormonal imbalance to justify her actions. Another truly enjoyable tale DG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really Sweet Story

You nailed it, buddy. As a woman, I can understand where she was coming, especially as we grow older. The husband was clueless to how to deal with his wife sudden out of control libido. Wish every married couple had such a wise and caring Pam in their lives. If so, more marriages might have been saved. Our hero understood and immediately corrected his thinking and behavior. As a true hero he saved his damsel and struck the bad guys away. LOL Just loved it. Thanks for the happy ending. It was a pleasure to read. Keep them coming.

rd23rd23about 18 years ago
Oh My God

What? No Way. Another stupid husband story.Change of life my ASS, she's a slut.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A moving story of Love

A great story with some secrets and fantasies of a marriage in a spin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

WOUNDERFUL, great love story .............. rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Good!!!

Enjoyed the story alot, I agree it's really a loving wives story, that even with mistakes they could find their way thru and have a stronger and more understanding love at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry but exactly when did she get the problem

she had wantign men to touch and arouse her over with? The story switched streams in mid course. The problem was her going out and having men feel her up, not bosses at work. The husband did not give her the space to get over the bosses at work wanting her in the sack but her going out even on weekends and having men feel her up. That was never really addressed or corrected. Sorry the husband is sorry routine, the husband at fault routine, the husband ran away routine, doesnt work here. The real problem was not addressed or corrected. It may have led to the people at work wanting in her pants but she had to have known about that for a long time. Its almost as if you confused two stories and didnt finish either one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oookay...

and now she's columbo?-hmmm and of course the busboys the moralist!Ain't that always the way!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
STRAIGHT TALKING

Thank God for people like Pam.

Is it just men can't tell a desperate appeal for help from an insult?

No, it's not; my wife used to shut me up if I told her what I was thinking!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
A pure pleasure -

I decided to change my order this time and read the other comments before writing mine - I was very curious how many got it vs. how many didn't.

This story was read by a lot of bright people it seems.

You did great job with the cliff hanger and even got the hormone, birth control, late life pregnancy pieces in there beautifully. Good writing and real information too LOL.

I was truly pleased with the outcome and think the final scene is the fantasy most of us want in our own lives. Anyone who detracts credit simply because of the specifics of the sex is unbelievably narrow minded - oh well.

I wish you had more recent posts - I hope all is well.

Thanks yet again

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Thank God for Pam.

There were mixed messages, and Pam was the one who kept the marriage from unraveling. Great Story.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Thank God

Nancy wasn't an idiot. And I liked the Pam character quite a bit.

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Superb story!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Extremely well conceived, written and executed

This one left me optimistic about human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What Bruce said...

Not enough sex in this story but it was really a good, well-written story. I like happy endings.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Agree with comments about Pam

A marriage in trouble would have completely blown apart were it not for Pam. Probably a message for us all as to whether or not we should just stand on the sidelines if/when a friend of ours is going down the wrong path.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Wow

I wish I could have married Nancy.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Nope

Sorry DG its like a synopsis of a really good Story, I just would have rather read the Story then the synopsis.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Thanks for the happy ending.

Incidently, on the three parts of this story no one could click the stars, they are non-functional. So, here's five stars for a happy ending.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated this stupid chapter 1*.

All that silly fighting would never happen with older professional men. Even more, the men are not going to put forth any effort to fuck some 40 year old hide. If she throws herself at them, they may take it but basically while at 20 she could sell it, at 40 she has to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome.

This is my first story of yours I read. And I have to say, I loved it. It was amazing. It was different. It was fantastic. Thank you for your story. I will be reading the rest of your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT IS A GOOD LIFE

if one dont weaken. TK U MLJ LV NV

TLC56TLC56over 12 years ago
Great Story

I normally don't comment, but I like most of your stories. This one ended very well. Thought you should know. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

she asked for a refund on a jigsaw puzzle because she said it was broken

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
read it all

loved it - well written and even had the suspense all good stories need. gave it a 5.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm, Quite The Candy Apple Ending

She changed her tone awfully quickly...perhaps he should be seeking a discreet DNA test. This chapter was tied up a little too neat & tidy for my taste. For one thing, why wouldn't she have changed Doctors after her husband came back, since she had unjustly ripped her husband behind his back (she is not a psychiatrist.) This wife made a game-changing pronouncement to her spouse, and that conflict deserved a more thorough inspection than the following 2 chapters provided. This doesn't smell right.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Nicely thought out -

Well executed -

I do think it could have been one long story without any problem - but whatever.

The reality of hormone imbalances was well put on - the correction can be very rapid and quite shocking - take away an aberrant sensation and the head begins to work right again heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It!

Love, love, love it, as it kinda hit home for me. Nicely written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

What a great tale. Does love like that really exist? I guess I wouldn't know, but it's nice to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very good story i wish it could all like that

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
kids not his

After all this he is sorry, fuck that beat the bitch with stick and toss her ass back to black fuck pole, she had no moral center or worth she will cheat at a later date, a grave site is calling her name, pour gasoline on her and lite the match this bitch is done as far as being a useful wife goes now she is just like the rest of the mindfucking scum wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the last comment or

U sir. Are a psycho. Great work dg keep it up

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
monkcalm???

monkcalm.....anything butt

I'm sorry for you that your cellmates have been so 'hard' on your little ass. You gotta stop wiggling it around all the time.

Boy, you need to get back on your meds and get control of your wild hormonal swings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally lame ending.

Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good read.. MONKCALMS comments are from his big A hole

this author has stopped writing , that too bad for us. some of the commenters are total morons or cannot read.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
Just to add

I never criticized the story, or how it was laid out, or the writer, but i did rant about the female wife, and i put my name to it, be honest the bitch is a horrible woman, and Fanfar and others i have never been in prison, never been caught, but i am the quiet guy in the club you dont see till its to late, women like this get good men killed while fucking with there lives for them it is just for something to do. reverse the roles and see how many people take a guys side that pulled the shit she did.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. Very good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feel good

Nice to read a story where things work out. Most breakups are just stupid mis communication or lack of it. Listening is a lost art.

All the best.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
To Anonymous (7/30/13 Comment):

DG stopped writing for a while, but restarted in early '13 and became more prolific at the end of the year. DG has written so many stories that I doubt he is troubled by some negative feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ONE

ONE star for this trash. This was a poor story, not even a feel good story. Knocked up at her age--give me a fucking break. I this all you old fucked up writers think about and drinking wine. JUST remember a woman is a life support system for a CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Previous comment.

Thank you for letting everyone know your I.Q.

If you ever use your brain it might double.

Good story DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lit , needs more Authors like DG Hear,

Fantastic story , makes u Laugh, makes u Cry , makes u smile.

wish we had more Authors writing Emotionfests with a happy ending.

xxxhugsxxx

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What a heartwarming story!

I loved the lines about the "jockstrap" and "...cock standing up like a monument." I don't believe I have ever heard or read those comments before.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Very good story...

Very good story...Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The author

I'll be sure to read all of hiis stories.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Well Done!

Ed said, "Take the damn drink, Nancy, I'm your boss and you will do what you're told."

Um, he may be her boss, that doesn’t give him the right to force her to do things outside the job that she doesn’t want to do!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 9 years ago
At last!

Because you wrote this in three chapters, I was finally able to give one of your stories FIFTEEN STARS!

A wonderful story, every way you look at it. A couple of cute touches right at the end were Pam's husband going out to break the windshield, and the principal couple naming their daughter after Pam.

Your comment said that you keep trying to get a little better with each story; believe me, it shows!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a deliberate misdirect

to set up a contrived ending.

meh

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
50 Pounds ??

If she really lost 50 pounds she must have been a great sight without clothes :)

Great story as usual 5*****

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

loved it. the drink they wanted her to drink was probably drugged. nicely done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

second time through. Five stars. I love a happy ending.

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
I too gave you 15*

A note to your editor: "... for Nancy and I " should be "... for Nancy and me"

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, so what the fuck is with Pam?

I mean, here she is giving him grief because he's not supporting Nancy during what is apparently a hormonal issue...

Now, ok, she (Nancy) supported him during HIS hormonal issue, when he was ruled by his dick...

But how many times are guys reamed because they can't control THEIR hormones... and yet gals, who presumably have issues similar when teens (and hence, should have some idea of what to expect) get a pass when they're older...? They don't have to "control THEIR hormones"...?

Ok, it's only a story... eh, so I'm only complaining in the world of the story... =]

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second reading

I may have posted before but on this second read I would like to share something. IMHO he was an ass to begin with, but, when he finally manned up he did what he was supposed to and protected what was his. Now the big question is why would the bosses call him a wimp? Because she mentioned that she had weird feelings and the guy separated from her so she could figure out what she wanted refusing to be a cuck or a wimp? Or had she already hung the horns on him? Now the fact that she won her lawsuit against them leads me to believe that she never was unfaithful to him as that would have come out during discovery. But, what else had she said about him to give them that idea? Still, as this is just a story which is fiction then we can only go according to what was written.

Thanks for the offering and keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YEAH!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love this story! There is no buts in my opinion. Thank you for a perfect love story. There aren't enough stars in the night sky to match the award i want to bestove (I hope that is spelt right) apon your story Thank You! Love you all! Bye. Greg.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
thank you

You made being married sexy again on here. Too many stories of cheating, cuckold ing, etc. It surely was a tear jerked.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Great love story !!!

Great love story !!! I give it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale.***

***for Budweiser Scale information email str3tchy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another nice story you have written

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Women don't understand

that when they say they are thinking of having an affair (sex with another guy), that amount of disrespect disavows any respect or love for her husband. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and divorce will ensue unless the wife pulls her head out of her behind.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Fine Finish!

Thought you did an excellent job of building up to a fabulous ending!

One character flaw I noticed in Jim was that he was a cheapskate! He should have used a roll of quarters,not nickels,for maximum effect!

Seriously though,this 3-parter certainly lived up to the excellence you maintain in all of your stories.I always know I'm in for a treat when I see your name under the title.

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
Nice Save!

I was a little worried after reading the 1st part where the husband was doing the wrong thing in moving out. But you turned the story around to a true romantic story. The wife really did love her husband. Thanks for a good story and nice save.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story with real life situations. I also believe for me if my wife had been going out with her friends dancing while being felt up and liked it making her unsure of what she wanted to act on would be considered a form of cheating in its self. I totally understand his reaction but he should've never left the house , straight to counseling. Most times it would be to late to fix the marriage and his cheating as a 20 year old is very bad don't get me wrong but should not be held against him all those years later being she took him back. Friends that work in corporate tell me married people are fucking with others at the job all the time . Some of it is opportunity and some is pressure to move up or keep the job when cuts are being made. He started fucking this woman he worked with after one of the bosses fucked her a few times and bragged about it. She was 51 and married for 30 years with only one other man to fuck her besides her hubby. After the boss got her she felt so guilty about it that when He tried she just gave in again . He found this out after about six times with her and felt really bad . He finally got married and there families are very good friends with there secret in tact. He said it was so hard to give her up because he relentlessly fucked her any way he wanted. I'm glad both couples are doing well but I feel really bad that her hubby was humiliated behind his back and will never know that his wife was fucked by two different men at work . The asshole boss fucked her on his boat and had a few guys watch through the window and that's when she stopped that . My friend says that sometimes it's tough when he's with them because he'll get a thought of how he had her begging for more while fucking her ass or cumming on her face after a blowjob and he knows she must think about it once in a while also. He's glad he talked her to seek help and slowly do all she did with him with her husband . Only one time she spoke of it to him and thanked for being so nice and caring to her and that her sex life at home was awesome while hubby was very happy. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like these kind of stories

For opposite visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating wife exposed

True REAL LIFE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

especially when he got his head out of his ass....fantasy is one thing..reality totally different....she only fantasized and led those two jerks on to trap them....but why did she not say so to hubby and then would have saved a load of heartache....and jumping to conclusions.... would not be surprised of just how much sex goes on in companies ...especially nights out and away trips......glad they sorted it out and won....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@7/24/16

Wtf, dude, I was gettin' a rise in my Levi's. Where's the next chapter, ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He really had his head up his ass.

Don't know how he thought leaving for 2 months would work. I think he is still 20 and still in his stupid years. If friend didn't shake him up wife might have lost it.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
How many people break those sacred Vows?

I've said before and I'll say it again! If you want to cheat don't get married Or Divorce first then do what you like! "Also the likes of Ashley Madison and those other so called dating sites should be Outlawed" They are a cancerous Plague cursing the weaker Minds Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Those Menopause Babies....

....Are sneaky little buggers, eh? I knew as soon as her doctor took her off the birth control pills that a little bundle of joy was headed into the picture....

Better get a vasectomy before there's another one sneaking into that still-fertile mama! ;-)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5703 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES