All Comments on 'A Model's Pose'

by Bluegray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
*soft moans!*

I can't believe no one has commented on this fabulous hot story!

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
wooof!

Hot. That was so good, thanks.

lennythelionlennythelionalmost 15 years ago
Mmmmm

You had on me on tenterhooks the whole way through... and what a climax!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 5 years ago
OH

OH that was such a great read, differant from lots on here.

Great twist in the end that made this so much better than the norm.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I modeled and noticed a listing for "test" models by a well-regarded artist. I called and scheduled an interview at his studio. At the studio he had me make out a questionnaire, took my picture and wanted me to pose for a nude rendering. I was to stand there naked for 20 minutes, then he took another photo. Two weeks later I received an email saying he would like to hire me. We worked together weekly for three weeks. At the fourth session he wanted me to go with him to visit a gallery. The gallery owner took me on a tour where he showed me a nude painting of myself. I was surprised and commented I didn't know my image was on display? He told me it was a gift from the artist and so was I. Then I realized that the artist hired young "test" models who were offered to gallery owners so they would display his artwork The man proceeded to say he also had naked picture of me. "Do you leave or stay today?" he asked. Over time I sucked his cock innumerable times and was fucked regularly. His most unusual task was leading tours to select guests while nude. Later I worked for other galleries as well as the original artist. He felt my open-leg picture and name should be in his studio office on display since I was now one of his "Naked Prostitutes.".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous