All Comments on 'Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 1'

by SallyJam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AirStewardAirStewardover 17 years ago
Wow!!!!

Very well written story, loved the interaction of Sally telling the story, while getting her husband to fuck her.

One of the best stories I have read here for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sluts on parade

Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sick, shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been There Done That!

My wife loves these office party stories because they remind her of her own office antics. Over the ten years of our marriage she has worked at three different companies.

At the first one she did a seven-man gang bang the first year at the Christmas party. It got worse after that. Of course she loved it and her pay was quadrupled!

At her second job, she worked on a commission and brought in plenty of clients with her pussy. At her third and current job, she is the "play thing" for the five senior partners.

It's hot when our wives cheat at work! We can't wait to read the next chapters!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - BTB - ONCE&DONE - once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well don, you have perfectly described a selfish immature woman like most of them are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love thinking about that happening to my wife. Several guys working on her at the same time to get her clothes off and her not being able to stop them. Love thinking about them wearing her down till finally one of them sticks his dick in her and fucks her in front of the others.

I want everyone there to fuck her so good they all get to see how easy she cums from being a slut. When I get tired and want to sleep they keep her in the living room fucking her all night. I love them getting her drunk so they can take turns on her, making my wife a whore and leaving her a mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous