All Comments on 'I Like to Watch'

by Saml31

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick

she should have told de3wan t otake a hike and find a black slut ... no respect for her race ... not even worth putting her out for the dogs to fuck ...why not kill her and put her out of her misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No Respect Samie

Why do you consistantly embarrass yourself samiee with this subhuman self cuckolding and watching (wearing the sign in the malls "I like to watch biggg black cocks in my wife whore" is quite telling of your need for humiliation.

Now as to your comment that a large number of males (not men)in the real world like to watch their wife being fucked by strange cocks is negated by your scores and the negative comments from around the world. Really sad sammiee.

So keep lieing to yourself little sick one - selling base male demeaning depravity to normal even us semi-normal people aint ganna happen so stick with the few jaded sicko's who crave it - need it and support you down the sloping depravity trail.

Get some help soon or just go awayyyyyyyy to FETISH

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Got spunk...I like that.

Yes, the poor oppressed vanilla sex, missionary sex only between a man and a woman for procreation crowd of literature 'experts' feel so bad when they get a tingle from sharing/cuckolding stories that the only way to get absolution is to berate the author after they got their rocks off. And the 'real' men who constantly diss' this category of stories sure as hell spank the monkey just like us who tell you that the story was greeaaaaaat!, as Tony the Tiger would say. By way of example, I think that Rush and Dr. Laura are the spawn of hell, yet I don't waste my electronic mail or web access trying to get in their 'face' because they have a free speech right to say any stupid thing they want. I have the right to ignore comments, philosophies, and worldviews that I know are garbage. And, if you get down to brass tacks, at least ninety percent of all categories of stories on this and similar sites are fantasy stories. But hardcore religious zealots gnash their teeth when it is apparent that someone out there is enjoying a pleasureable activity running the gamut from chomping a fresh tomato sandwich to personally cleaning the love juices from your wife and her lover. Goddess forbid that anyone in this universe should ever experience pleasure now or in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dickless Anonymous

President of Dickless Anonymous again. Just wanted to blow my trumpet about two of our members being able to crack the security code again and post comments of this disgusting story. The first one, Brother Tiny Dick, even got a little racism in there too. Good show. But the second guy, Brother Not another Creampie - I'm Full, outdid himself as he was able to write more than one gramatically correct sentence. Now if only he had balls. His cheating wife non-surgically removed them while his 19 year old daughter tried to suffocate him by forcibly feeding him her black boyfriends creampie. So you can imagine he has just cause to read this crap and rip you off. Unfortunately he is yet unable to ejaculate, but he got you good anyway.

Hang in there Sam, we will continue to attack you and your drivel as long as you allow your wife to use her pussy for anything but the procreation you bought her for. When will you ever learn? thes giys gut yu god!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Garbage

Makes me wonder if authors like you and those that like this type of story even have a dick. The last comment answered that question. He said that he was a dickless wonder. I think that men that like this sort of crap are dickless wonders, therefore they need a real man to satisfy their wife for them. since they can't do it themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good for you

Thw story is a justa little 'too much into the action too quickly' for me, but I write in support of the author who has at least put pen to paper. These stories always (unfairly) attract a lot of personal criticism. If you dont like the theme then dont read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get spunk...

Furthermore, being a guy with a cock (and balls, in case the prez is counting) in good working order, I have the occaision to flirt and sometimes go beyond flirting with the goddesses I meet on a daily basis. If I bought into the whole marriage and family crap, I would feel like I could not do this because it might be 'cheating' on my woman (we are not married after 12yrs together). But I keep no secrets from her and do not lie to her either. That sacred cow of marriage is the seventh level of hell for those who open their eyes. And since I do not hesitate to 'sniff the roses' I do not impose such restrictions upon her either. It has been proven that even houseplants react to sexual intercourse of humans nearby. How do you explain the continued success of the porn industry? When you are watching a flick, you are not actually physically there with the characters taking part. The detractors say that the loving wives thing is sick. My guess is that lusty husbands and boyfriends who are true to themselves look at the big picture...not just who can I get my dick into today.

lajaylajayover 18 years ago
another hot story

loved it...if you guys ever come out L.A. way, I'm 47, and would love a chance to lick, suck, nibble, finger, and toungefuck, not to mention fill her up with long hot cock meat, please look me up!!!

I'm 47 and think you guys are fucking hot!!!

Thanks,

Jay

P.S....you are one VERY lucky man!!!MMMMMMMMMMM

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
Learn to write or give it up!

Ever hear of a run on sentence? Apparently not. This made up fantasy was terrible. I give up. Lit will publish rubbish.

Saml31Saml31over 18 years agoAuthor
A True Story Not Appreciated by Prudes

To all of you supposedly mature and faithful loyal husbands why do you read literotica at all. Go back to you church and read the bible. For the one who criticized my grammar, I am a published author and a college educated journalist. Go F--- yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story. I also agree with the previous comment. If you don't want to read real or fantasy sexual erotica why even come to this site and harass those that provide stimulating and entertaining reading for the rest of us. I suspect that most negative comments about content and not writing style, come from narrow minded, inexperienced, immature individuals with no imagination, no sex life and no guts to try anything different from the missionary position. These are the ones who only want receive pleasure and let their partner do all the work because they haven't got the imagination, skills or guts to pleasure someone sexually. If you find the stories on this site offensive go somewhere else or get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

The person that wrote this shit is a no balls, limp dick, queer motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Take some video

Use it in the divorce. Stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The MC would be happier if he could acknowledge his attraction to other men. He would no longer be dependent on his wife to provide him access to his true desire. The truth would set him free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous