All Comments on 'Three Hippy Chicks'

by Hornyman69WithU

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

This story reminds me of a trip I made once from Basle, Switzerland to London, England. Just outside of Basle at the German-Swiss border were two hippie chicks from the USA that had been thumbing their way around Europe. They were high on marijuana and as soon as they got into my car, their clothes started coming off. Every 100 miles or so on the Autobahn, I had to stop and relieve the pressure on my balls. They only cleaned themselves with piss when they had to pee. By the time we reached London, I must have shot a glassful of cum into each of them. They would not give me their stateside addresses, because I had told them that I had a low sperm count and that they would not get preggie from me.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
Pretty good memory

I don't usually give out '5's, but this time I did. This is a very fun read, and if the author actually lived this quite believable tale, then all the better. My ex wrote a book about the first Woodstock, and it is very much the same genre. They still make Mateus. And the flat steering wheel on the old VW buses, you could rest your elbow.

Readers should be aware that the marijuans smoked at that time, circa 1970, was only 10% as strong as today's weed. So don't try this at home.

Thanks. Sweet Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jessica?!

Great story; especially since my favourite band, The Allman Brothers Band was mentioned.

But... Jessica of course is not on 'Eat A Peach'; you probably meant 'Blue Sky'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous