All Comments on 'Pussy In Boots'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
Not all a positive treatment of the subject.

Which actually adds a lot to the story. It's a much deeper conept, with a somewhat realistic of how many people would react to that situation. Good work, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

Most excellent! If this is not a true story, then you are a master of making a story sound true. Very well written! I hope we get to read more of your stories.

LutherT

Full_time_studFull_time_studover 18 years ago
A refreshing change

I enjoyed the writing and the true to life characters. I wish I could write like this.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More stories with boots

Thanks for adding boots to the story. Maybe next time her boots can play an even bigger part.

Mister_IncestMister_Incestabout 18 years ago
Don't Let This Be the End

This fine story is crying out for a Chapter 2. Now that the girlfriend has had a chance to come to grips with the idea of her boyfriend doing his sister, let the next chapter have the girlfriend take part more enthusiastically in a three-way. Let's also get an answer to the very intriguing question asked by the girlfriend - why does her boyfriend use a condom with her but not with his own sister? Could the answer have something to do with the sister's exclamation of "I love you" at the moment when her brother was bringing her to orgasm? One can only hope so. Your story is off to such a wonderful start, please don't let it be the end.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Hardon

Pussy in Boots is an instant Prick stiffener. It really made my prick big and hard. Great well written story. Pulled me right into the action. I was there sucking and fucking with them. Lets have more of Pussy.

John P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Puss and Boobs is part of my Yahoo ID..hehe

Hey Kay-Dee..I did enjoy your Pussy in Boots story..sitting in front of my computer..in broad daylight..I had my zipper undone..not too worried about anything..playing with my dick , relieving and re-imagining the last time my wife had her girlfriend ..sleep in our bed.It just about blew my mind then ,I was fucking both..all nite long Your story did resucitate the somewhat distant past.What a glorious memory. Unfortunately, that is all thats left.. memories,my wife left me a few years ago for that same girlfriend. I have not been laid since..just playing solo.wolf8888@aol.com

blackeblackeover 16 years ago
Loved it

I hope you eventually write a part two.

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 16 years ago
mmmmmmmm purring pussy

I loved every bit of it. had me so excited and i lookforward to reading more of your submissions. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sh*t

If i was her in that story and situation i'd of stopped what i was doing and smacked that bastard right in the face and slapped her to

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

A brother sliding his cock into his sister's pussy and fucking her is so right. Reading about them fucking in front of his girlfriend was perfect. My cock got hard and it felt so good to stroke it while I read. Thanks for the pleasure. Write a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
shit!!!!!!!!!

someone else said it too, and i agree with them, if that happened to me i'd end up taking some pictures to get proof, then once i've got pictures i'd beat the shit out of him, slap her and then send pictures to their parents and bring in the cop's and have them fuckers arrested!!!!!!, i'd laugh my ass off as they both went to jail and never saw each other again, ever!!! if that failed i'd of just killed them both and left them ontop of each other so people could see what dirty bastards they are and sick freaks the've become....the ending was crap too, if she'd of said goodbye pussy in boots to me i'd of decked the bitch!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
unrealistic

way to unrealistic no girl would have stayed when her boyfriend started to fuck his sister she would have got up and woke up the sisters husband to let him know what is going on then left never to see or talk to the asshole again incest is ok but cheating is never ok he cheated on his girlfriend and his sister cheated on her husband totally ruined the story it would have been different if she knew ahead of time that the brother and sister were involved with each other but to just spring it on her like that no way would she accept it keep it realistic and within human nature from now on

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Lets Say this It made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ummm...

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That's it,that's the ending? Did you marry Dave and what about his sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was wrong in the most bizarre fashion...

You'd think the having sex with your sibling would be the most bizarre item... but oddly enough I found it to be the condom WITH the gf vs bareback with the sis...

I mean, if you're not romantically involved with the gf because you ARE with the sis why HAVE the gf...? That's just wrong as Hell... illegal and generally considered immoral is one thing but deceptive and hurtful... that's even worse...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
I agree, as per the rest of the comments about unique narrator POV

Nice one ! She feels excluded and debauched by both sinking especially the sirenous sis. The author gives us the paradox of the narrator cheating and feeling cheated on. Well played and even better written. Poor, sweet and lovely girl is just out of her league.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Sluts

Too fucking funny! Sluts don't really care about people or what they think as this story try's to disguise. Sluts can't love anyone except themselves! LOL!!! That is all they are into, satisfying their every perverted need. They are the worlds whores. great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW. Great story.

Oh yea, fuck that sister pussy. I had to pull one off, reading it.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

What is she so upset about? She clearly had no problem cheating on him with his sister; allowing her to eat her pussy while her boyfriend was in the other room. Was it the fact he ducked his sister bareback and came inside her and he wouldn't do it for her? Could be. And I'm pretty sure that the relationship ended there. Anyway, interesting enough the sister is in love with her brother. Apparently she's been cheating on her husband the entire time with her brother. Interesting. Are these based on real people and events? The intro makes me think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oddly beautiful

Thank you for this oddly beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

story was a loser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story @jharp its a weird world we live in ... a mother calls her daughter a slut because it was rumored that she has been sleeping with different guys but her daughter revealed that she has been sleeping with women and the mother seem to be okay with it. One woman want to reveal her love to another women who was her best friend and it came to be they both felt the same however the best friend has slept with her boyfriend, the only issue is the boyfriend don't know that his GF was professing her love for her best friend. The two women got in a fight and the woman let her BF and GF ... the BF was disgusted by the situation and left is GF, BF alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous