All Comments on 'How to Seduce an Old Woman'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Haven't tried it

But it makes sense.

maturelvrmaturelvrover 18 years ago
Pretty good

Enjoyed the story although a couple of contradictions.Firstly your seduction seemed hel of a lot quicker than you said it would.secondly,i cant believe she was moist.I cant imagine a 70 year olds vagine lubriacting naturally but there again you seem to be the expert who has been there.If all of this is tru i would love it if you could tell me how to seduce my 60 year old mother-in-law who is still happily married.She has great tits.Write me at Sckscock@yahoo.com

Good story all the same.

fancydancerfancydancerover 18 years ago
Great Advice

The true to life(and not of someone's imagination)adventures, with the "not so beautiful mature female with the plump body" are the one I enjoy most and are the most believeable. Why not write a story about your conquests? It would be great reading. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great advice

i am 44yo and have been fucking older women since my 20's. as i have gotten older so havent the women

voyeuressevoyeuresseover 18 years ago
hahahaha

oh my god... im 60... and female... i was initially horrified lol then intrigued and then finally laughing my head off. and titillated too. so this is what i have to look forward to in 10 years? well, if i dont get a man by then... a daily fix per se... i guess it will have to do.

well written atkins... still not sure if youre serious but who cares... you had me believing you about 2/3s way through. thanks : )

SomeleftoverSomeleftoverover 18 years ago
Funny funny, but lots of truth also

This is a good story, humor, instruction, and in some ways a little sad also. These women lets say from 60 on up know what they want and are pretty damn good at giving at the same time. Those that have taken care of themselves are nice to look at and can really dish it out too. Good story and it was not offensive to me at least. In fact it was a compliment. I'll take those 60+ and just help them to keep going beyond 70. They help me go on at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic

fantastic, and the man is a genius to work out that time and patience will win a heart no matter how old

flim62flim62about 17 years ago
well done

good set up, which is what i like from a story instead of jumping into bed immediately. some truth here. i've fucked several women over 70 years of age and each one is different, but generally the suggesitions are true. can i suggest also that a great place to find older women is at church?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dude your a Pro of All Pros

I really Have Learned alot from Your Storie But i Have a thing For women 55 To 70 And more on the chubby side But i will be looking too read more from you hey fuck a pro dude your a master at this game Im gone Now! peace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BRAVO!

I READ YOUR STORY AND I WILL ADMIT, MY FRIEND, YOU ARE 100% ACCURATE ON YOUR DETAILS AND YOUR WAY OF THINKING. I AM 42 AND DO ENJOY OLDER WOMEN. SOME DO LOOK REALLY GOOD FOR THEIR AGE. I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD WRITE SOMETHINKG LIKE THIS, BUT I AM GLAD YOU SURE DID. ALL YOU YOUNG BUCKS, REREAD THE STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND LEARN. APART FROM SEX, THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS FROM OLDER WOMEN, (CONTACTS, FINANCE, ETC.) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WE MUST HAVE BEEN THE SAME PERSON IN ANOTHER LIFE.

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
What a Howl !

You Crazy-Ass, thanks for making my day. It was the most I laughed in weeks and a sexy story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You are a sick bastard. However, your story is pretty entertainable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Got me damp

Even though I normally need lube, this definitely got me wet, which I didn't think was possible any more. You know what you're talking about, and I wish there were more real men like that to go round.

Jena121Jena121almost 16 years ago
Older women ................

Loved this article - if only there were more younger men who knew how to woo an older lady - As a 72yr old - my men are all in their 40's - so I am well taken care of - but no-one gets my butt. Keep writing atkins - Jena121

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
old fuck

Nice insructions. I have fantasized many times about having sex with an old woman. Especially if she's in her 80's or older. I have even fantasized about having sex with my mother-in-law. She's in her seventies, with big fat flopping tits and a nice big ass. My favorite outfit for her to wear was a mint green tube top, no bra,(obviously) and white shorts. I fantasize about putting my cock in her mouth(in my fantasy, she's never had a cock in her mouth), while I pull her shorts and panties off, and climb on top of her in a 69, fucking her mouth while I eat her pussy, getting her to cum just as I give her the first taste of a man's cum, not leaving her mouth until I'm done spurting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm 50

A couple of years ago I did an 89 year old.My ol'lady is 64 and dried up like the sahara. Virginia's old pussy was nice and wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Too young for you

But there must be some young buck that wants to fuck a chubby 64 year old

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You've got it down tadpole-how much r u making?

This age of not only older women, but older men, is hard on the kids. If my 84 year-old mom wants you, I've already found out there's nothing I can do about it. Same goes with the old men.

My best friend hired a widow woman, very large women with very large bust, to "sit" with him after his automobile accident-he married her. Needless to say, he's very wealthy. My friend was completely blown away but was helpless to do anything about it.

I'm not sure if you're an opportunist or just a man whore. However, you know this age of women and their habits very well, so you're either one of them, or your story is real.

Many of these old people are coming down with STD's...in fact the largest group of growing social disease.....hope you are using condoms.

My mother would call you a blessing and tell me to but out.

I'm not sure what I would call you if I lived to be that age with needs and no outlet. The one thing I do know is that my mom is not interested in an old man her age. Of course she's not interested in marriage or enlarging her family. You're just there for her convenience, and then shown the door. Thank goodness!

There's one just like you on every corner, it seems. Anna Nichole Smith's everywhere, for the elderly and not a thing us kids can do about them. They control the purse strings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty well advice!

Please share with us more of your experience and tips how to seduce a very old lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
womnderfl. but...

More! More! More! I'm just start'n with a gorgeous elder honey, and LOVE your advice from experience. Please write more - you set it up where Janelle was just a digression in your story, but it ended with her. Finish your story man. I lust these real old gals far more than any younger than me. I'm 40 and honestly very well endowed. One thing I love most about lov'n these old hotties is Never needing any protection. I haven't worn a raincoat in decades! They, as much or more as I, LOVE the feel of my big load after load of hot creamy cum splashing so deep inside it sends her into a whother 'nother world of pleasure. As you wrote, seeing their face is very gratifying. There are SO many ignored lonely horny and absolutely beautiful old wo$men yearning to be satsfied as only men like us can deliver. Show 'em the love 'n respect they haven't had since being widowed and you're in like Flynn. ;)

- cde

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a widow

Delivering something, municipal administrative mail or something, i saw an attractive widow in her thirties,pale and dressed in black. I kissed her and gave her a big hug. She showed a great deal of pleasure and touched my cock. The rest was easy. I pulled her skirt up, panties down and started licking her beautiful hair yand wet vagina. She loved it and had orgasm three times. Finally, we fucked really hard, she had a great soft and warm cunt. I can't wait to fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you r a god

thank you for yur cantere/will be more relaxed when i put ur instuctions in play

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am studying your suggestions

Have been seeing a handsome and well chested lady in her 70s for a good while, lunch, concerts, museums -

Suddenly she has suggested going away for the weekend -

she is ready - but I dont want to alarm this widow while getting the action started -

so will follow your example - take my time - use a bed not a sofa -

many thanks -

will let you know how it works out

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slow and steady

Agree with the writer, you cant rush the ladies at this age. they want to be persued and fussed over, taken to breakfast. lunch or dinner with wine, then they soften up and let you hold them and caress them and cuddle up while you press your hard member up against them. Just tease them the first couple of times and they will losen up and somewhere along the line take charge and let you have your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My parents are in a retirement village, I am late 40s. Every time I went to visit, someone would drop in to my parents, Most were over 75, most were single women,i would join in the conversation, sometimes I would play cards with them. Always, I would walk them back to their units, safety, see them inside, shake their hand and kiss their hand goodnight, saying how nice it was to meet them and hope we can play cards again and I hope I am better next time. Pays to be nice,,Alice an 83 year old, plumpish lady, invited me in the third time I walked her back to her unit. she was nervous, yes, I got the cup of coffee, yes, I got involved in small talk, I walked behind her as she was sitting down, I reached over and rubbed her shoulders, moving my hands to the front of her dress, over her ample breasts, she didn't resist so I moved my hands under her dress, she made it easier,by lowering her dress top as I undid her bra and her breasts flopped out, I massaged those huge breasts, pinching her large nipples. She kept saying that's nice, oooow, that's so nice. After awhile I stopped, sat next to her, of course, breast into my mouth, my hand slowly up her thigh, caressing the front of her underwear, guiding my finger under, stroking her pussy,clit, moist but not wet, then stood up, I will be back. I go to the bathroom, look in the cupboard for a nice oil, then walk back out,oil on my fingers, sit back down, mouth back on those breasts, fingers under her dress,her panties were gone, I said naughty as my oiled fingers slid up and down her pussy, her legs apart, my finger into her now much wetter pussy. she is ready, I move back, I offer my hand, helping her up, I let her lead the way to her bed, she removed her dress, I told her to lay down, I then stand where she can see me remove my clothes, trousers and underwear off last, my cock springing free, then I move between her legs, she parted them, I move up, my cock against her, she can feel it, I kissed her neck, her lips, her ear, back to her lips, her hand is on my cock guiding it to her pussy, at her entrance, I wait, she is wanting it now and as I slowly entered her, my tongue entered her mouth and I pushed deep and with my mouth clamped over hers slowly began to fuck her, tongue fucking her mouth,faster now and then she moves her mouth away, ohhh yes, yes, I fucked her faster as I felt her orgasm grip her as her pussy contracted around my cock, her orgasm big until she relaxed and then I fucked her faster and harder until my cumm shot into her pussy, as I begin to pull out, I kissed her once more, leant back, she looked down like I knew she would and I squeezed my cock, making sure she saw the cumm drop onto her stomach.We both enjoed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are writing stories in a great genre

Mature women, especially in their late 50's through their 60's (in my experience) are incredible lovers and almost insatiable other than just tiring out sooner than their younger counterparts. Their bodies are wonderful and more often anxious to do things they would have shunned when they were younger; Especially if they are widowed and truly miss a loving relationship, it is a very pleasurable set of events that quickly get lost in uninhibited passion. We make fun of 'floppy old tits', 'grapefruit-sized breasts', inch long nipples, and cum that tastes awful until her juices get active again.

Write long and involved stories for us and we will respond. I am a lesbian who accidentally found myself in lust with a 65 year old beauty and it is a great sensation. for both of us.

You have the talent to write stories that are complicated, sensual, sexual, arousing, and full of passion while giving dignity and pleasure to these wonderful women who still deserve pleasure at a lonely part of their life. Don't coddle them. they are sexy babes.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Patience

You are right, slow and steady is the key. Anal is almost always out. They have an idea that it is a perversion and nasty. Most aren't very adventureous since they grew up in an era where that was discouraged as not being a 'good girl'. Most of them were trained in the '60's or 70's to be good little submissive homemakers so they will often willingly perform fellatio, but fear cunniligus as they've been taught that it is 'dirty down there' on her. I think their mothers gave them this idea because of their menstrual cycle which back then was still a bit of a mystery to many women. They welcome the old fashoned 'missionary position' as for one their husbands only did it this way, and two their parents vis-a-vis the church approved this way. Sometimes they'll do from behind if they're lying flat on their bellies, but rarely on their hands and knees. The 'doggie' position is hard on their joints and they feel humiliated. Not what I'm going for. I want to be welcomed back. And I want to last awhile, but not too long. Their husbands usually took 2-5minuits and they think that that is sex and their lot in life. Some longer and they're best pleased, too long and they wonder if something is wrong. Never try anal, but they love to have their butt cheeks fondled. This writer is correct, use her name and never say,'I love you' in a romantic way. Only in a 'friends' situation. Women are more comfortable having sex in their own bed, so always adjourn to her own budoire. She feels seedy in a motel and like a prostitute in your apartment. 70's through 90's are wonderful ages for seduction. Never tell her she is a raging beauty. She'll know better and won't mind being 'played' a little as long as you don't make it too obvious. Remember, young girls want to be loved, middle aged girls want to be needed because when their kids move away they feel useless, old girls need to be wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMAO

Did you want to fuck your mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get over yourself

Women reach sexual peak around forty. Before then they have peer pressure, marriage, kids and a constant threat of becoming pregnant.

After the change of life women may become more adventurous. I'm not a doctor but thru experience women with one overly tend to be more fem, than those that lose both. Maybe its just in their heads I don't know. Either now have freedom, A new found experience. A world of Sexuality without consequences. Desires same as ours and now theirs. They become braver and more independent, they become hunters.

Reading your above post amused me. You set restrictions on your selections, asif it was of your making or choice. Thats fine, i'm sure the women who nailed you let you think that. All the time they must of thought, hope he gets hard long enough this time to get me to come, without me having to go 2nds on him, or i'm gunna have to get me a real man if this boy can't keep up! but i do like his firm chest.

Women are incredible creatures, I've never met one 18 or 64 that doesn't know her own needs and wants. Enjoying one of these creatures isn't thru control or demands its by been a man enough not to give a fuck.

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mommy fucking

Someone asked if "you want to fuck your mommy". I did, and I did. Dady was away lots. She was older, in her 60s and I was in my early 20s. I had been horny for her since I could get a hard on. She and I spent a lot of time together and the advice in the article to be patient paid off. One night we were watching tv and I cuddled up to her, holding her close and feeling her floppy breasts. That's a far as I went, for she was obviously not in to anything more but I had made a big step. As the weeks went on I moved on, ,too. When Dad came home we backed off, no cuddling, no feeling, no long kisses. Then, he went away again. I was so horny that I was dribbling cum in my pants. She was already in bed, so I decided to take the bull by the balls, so to speak, I stripped down and slid into bed with Mom. At first she made out like she was outraged, but some kisses and caresses took care of that. I reached down, ran my hand onto her crotch and rubbed onto her clit. She moaned then and gave me some real tongue. I moved over on top grabbed my tool and fitted it into my mother's cunt. We fucked and fucked that night. It was heaven. After that I had sex with her every night when Dad was away, for a couple of years. Now I'm in my 40s and she's in her early 80s and we screw every chance we get. I know this sounds like a sick fantasy, but it happened that way, and I'll bet I'm not the only one that has fucked his mom!

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 8 years ago
Excellent read

Interesting and informative.

I have enjoyed many liaisons with old women though most of the encounters have been initiated by them.

Curiously, while my first experience occurred as a 70-year-old when I was 19, I have never had sex with anyone older than 78.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I like older women, I mean old 60 +. The oldest pussy I have pushed my cock into was 78. I was 42. My advice, take it slow, they like being seduced. They are just as nervous if not more than you. Never mention their husbands. don't rush it. Let them be comfortable, the 78 year old wanted to sit on my cock, no problem. Let them do what they want, but be the man, make sure they know at the end that they are getting fucked. Talk dirty to them, they might call you naughty but believe me,when you are telling them your going to fill their hot pussies, that's what they want to hear. One last thing, don't force them but be firm. One 73 year old asked if I would put my cock in her, you know, no , you know, I said where do you want me to put my cock as I am already fucking your beautiful pussy, tell me, pushing harder, in my , you know my bottom. I leaned closer, whispering in her ear, you mean you want me to fuck your beautiful arse, I swear she orgasmed when I said it. I moved back, moving my cock down and slowly slid my cock into her arse and I had a great fuck,, tight, telling her what a great arse fuck she was so tight that I couldn't help cumming as I filled her. She turned out to be one of my favorites, her arse milking me many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

in my 50s and now looking for some 70 pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking for someone to fuck my wife

Pam has not had sex with anyone but me. I'd like to find a younger man to have sex with her while I watch.

She is 56 years old, blonde, blue eyes, full figured, nice ass, 38 DDD tits and a very tight pussy.

We live in Palmdale , Ca.

You can eat her out, fuck her, get a blow job, 69... She's open. Have your way with her, while I jack off. When you are finished, you can watch me eat that pussy and fuck her hard, legs up.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
margaret

I'm the maintenance guy for a apt. complex. One tenant is in her early 70's and is quite attractive you could tell in her day she was a cutie. She is a night person a calls me frequently after midnight to fix something or if he hears a strange noise. I've been doing like the author says slow and patient ,she has hugged me a few times after helping her, so we'll see if thoe authors advise works. She still has the most beautiful blue eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
old is best

Im an 18 year old guy who recently met a stunning 82 yr old at a wedding.we talked a bit then I sent her 24 red roses.on her ringing to thank me I asked her out.weve been together 4 months and both blissfully happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HELP

Am 17 but there a 60 or 70 year old lady that have know since I was a kid and here husband dying how do I go about ducking her shitless

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Work out

I started going to a gym and met a older lady and she turned me on I could not keep my eyes off her nice breasts decent body my old man was throbbing I know she lives alone how do I approach her I know she wants sex I heard her talking about it do I say I like you and want to get to know you better should I slip my number into her bag or just talk nicely I really want to take her to bed .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I get on craigslist, I've had so much older married pussy in the last five years I bet I have fucked four dozen ladies , in my ad I put. , I have a good strong cock that can go for hours and I can have 4 to 6 orgasms would you like to be pleased my lady ?? They find me , most of the time it is husbands cannot get it up and the wives still want to feel between cock between there legs, The oldest lady I had was 82 years old she was a fine looking full-blooded Indian her husband was sick with Lou Garrett disease , MS , & a bad heart. He contacted me to take his lady I would go up and fuck her once a week sometimes I would just bent her over the bed and take her she had not had a cock for 15 years she cried when she got my cock between your legs I got to where I would fuck her for two hours at a time her husband died finally and she moved to Texas but I'll always remember her. That is only one of many stories that's right I am a bull with a big hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! You know Annony

with the so called big cock day dreams a lot. He's really a gay fag who likes young boys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good ideas!

I have used this very approach and it works. I am 65 and go to our senior center every week,but go to a different one and rotate. it works. I currently am fucking or (playing ) with about 6 different ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
71 Year Old Neighbor

Let me set the picture - I’m a married 49 year old and my neighbor is a married 71 year old.

I have a neighbor who has sort of flirted with me over the last couple years. The first time I noticed was when I helped her move a TV from one bedroom to another. When I moved the tv into her master bedroom, I immediately saw her sitting on the bed. I didn’t think anything of it, until I looked a little closer and I saw that her loose shorts were exposing some hair around her pussy. I tried not to look, but I know she caught me. Nothing happened after that - fast forward 3 months.

I saw her outside and she asked if I would help her moved her garage refrigerator to another location. I moved it in and took all 2 mins - I said that was easy and she winked and said your fast and I’m easy - she kind of giggled. It was at that moment that I knew something was up. So I stuck around and was small talking with her. She then asked me if I wanted to come in - I said sure - she offered me something to drink and then started to talk absolutely nothing... After 5 mins later I left, but I know that she saw that I was hard.... Fast Forward 1 month....

At this, I had jacked off atleast 10 times - looking at various old lady porn things. Once again I saw her outside, she said that her dog had scratched a hole in her pantry door - she said something like “you should come take a look at this - it’s like a bear was in here”.... I walked through the garage and into the pantry - looked at the door and just laughed. I looked at her and noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra. My eyes latched on to her tits - she tilted her, smiled and said I thought you would never notice. I got instantly hard, she stepped towards me and I did the same. I have no idea how it got to this point, but the next thing you know we’re kissing and my hand was on her ass and her hand reached around to my butt.

On thing lead to another and our clothes were off and surprisingly I was turned on by her body.... She told me - we have about 15 mins, so please make this good - we both laughed, but within 1 min, my cock was in her and her pussy felt sooooo wet and loose. I’m not going to lie, it wasn’t the best pussy I have had - it was loose and wet, but it felt great. I fucked her so hard, she was yelling and her saggy tits here moving around... I cam pretty fast - she was really turned on and said she wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hey , why don't you write anymore. There's a serious void in the genre without you

atkinsatkinsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! I need to be inspired!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous