All Comments on 'Amanda'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Wow!

Zounds! Another of your excellent erotic tales! I loved how you built the suspense, even though we all knew what was going to happen. Loved the ending, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Hot and a great story line as well!

Keep up the great writing L.A :)

BBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot baby girl

Wow

so hot _ I wish I was Amanda reaceiving her daddy's love tokens!!

More of the same please

JesseGJesseGover 16 years ago
Great, butt...

This was a great read, butt, the vulgar language made it not so hott. I think the use of vulgarity in this "first time" experience ruined the story line for me. However, Amanda "wanted" it so bad that Daddy got carried away and lost in the moment of climax that using those names just came out. Nice story line otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I wish I was your daughter.

Murderous_LilyMurderous_Lilyover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Cumpletely enjoyed it! So fuckin hot! Keep it up!

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
awesome

I wish I had a daughter like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
was going ok until he lit the fag

why....smoking kills and the smell in the house must be putrid and who the fuck wants to be kissed by a stale ashtray.....ruined the story....vice is nice but incest is best....most of the time until they light up......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHY?

Why the childish necessity(?) to destroy the story with the totally childish terms (bitch, whore, cunt) to describe the daughter at the end? Why not have her refer to him as a perverted piece of demented scum jackass? It's just another example of an extremely IMMATURE kid who constantly fails to find a woman or even a teeny bopper to have sex with him.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

After reading several of the author's stories to get to this one to say not good. The writing is terrible and his choices of descriptors is way over the top. Every story feels like it written by a teenager.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous