All Comments on 'Uncle Ted'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hardgraderhardgraderover 18 years ago
Done it again . .

I'm glad to see the T@anman has written yet another story about hot sex that got me all worked up! I'm not usually into incest stuff--but the setting in the hotel room, being seduced, that was some hot stuff--I'm off the work out some of my frustrations!

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Excellent

YOU are and excellent story teller. A writer of note, you have discipline, and a very literate, well spelled, and punctuated story. Also romantic.

I wish my first blowjob exp. had been the same. I gave the blow job(s). But since I used to like giving them, only one time was I in a 69.

But I came, and he didn't. I think it was a closure from all the ones I gave. And I did enjoy the story in the spirit it was given.

Thank You

rudystahrman

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Verily

The T@nman has written another little gem...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot to trot

Great Uncle Hary who loves a sweaty dick...Ted making the nephews cock sensitive..hot details. Oh for an Uncle Ted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very hott..

I love watching a guy give another guy a blow job..especially if they unload the cum onto my tits.. and one of them licks it off.. definitly fun for all...

george51george51over 16 years ago
Excellent story

This is the first story I have read by this author. I will be be reading plenty more. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really hot story

Wow. Such a sexy story. I'll be reading your other submissions. I was throbbing the whole time i read it. Wish I had an uncle like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous