All Comments on 'Mystery Turns to Submission'

by littlemissnaughtygal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WordgoddessWordgoddessover 18 years ago
awwww!

That's so sweet! Shoot, I almost expected it to be a twist ending like it was his mom or something. How weird would that be?!

His sweetie could have used him more. Make him worship her panties; make him clean their cum out of her pussy with his tongue. Make him beg for an orgasm while she lubes up his aching cock and strokes him gently while spanking his ass and gently massaging it. Then she can insert a lubed butt plug in his ass and put nipple clamps on him and order him to tit-fuck her so she can feel his hard cock against her. The possiblities...

You get the idea. Torture and tease the living hell out of the poor guy. That's half the fun! When he finally does cum, he won't know what to do with himself, it'll feel so good! =) Excellent story otherwise, though. I love premise!

DemON_WrITER_13_6DemON_WrITER_13_6about 17 years ago
U can be my mistress!!!!

I loved the story and I hope that you will accept my offer to be your slave. If you accept this please give me an IM to my screen name, Scorpion_KInG_13_6@yahoo.com, and tell me you accept. The story was awesome by the way and I hope to hear from you soon.

pervinplainpackagepervinplainpackageabout 15 years ago
Lots of fun!

Great start to the fable. Good pace and drive. this one got me hard, I expect the next to finish the job, or maybe...make we wait until you finish first?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous