All Comments on 'Massage Parlor Heaven'

by dundurn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Hot!

That was a hot switch for a straight guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot!

You helped this straight girl get her 'rocks off'! ty ty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Rub

Very nice and hot story. Sounds like a massage I had once, but I didn't have an audience. Keep up the hot writing.

blklthrjktblklthrjktover 18 years ago
Good Rub

Very nice and hot story. Sounds like a massage I had once, but I didn't have an audience. Keep up the hot writing.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
An arousing story, whether you're straight or gay

The massage part of this submission demonstrates what we certified massage therapists have known all along: Genitals are blind. They can't see and they don't care whether the erotic massage strokes stimulating them are coming from the hands of a man or a woman. My female professional partner and I frequently switched places when giving a client a sensuous massage. Whether the client saw us or not, his or her body reacted the same way to the increasingly erotic strokes on each part of the body. The continuous buildup of sexual anticipation almost always resulted in a prolonged ecstatic orgasm. I still give sensuous massages, even though I'm retired. The sessions are free now, because I so enjoy watching the recipients' reactions as they approach and reach their intense sexual release. I'm sure many readers of this arousing story also experienced a similar release. I look forward to reading more well-written massage contributions submitted by author dundurn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First

Advertised sports massage,replied, guy answered, made an appointment,last one for the day.Told to strip,lay down,a towel went over my buttocks massaged my back, arms,then legs,then towel lifted higher,occasionally his hands brushing my balls.My cock started to go semi- hard, whoa then roll over, he moved away, i rolled adjusted the towel over my semi- hard cock,he first massaged my head, then neck, shoulders, stomach, moved down to my feet, legs, thighs,then moved the towel,my cock embarrassingly pointing to the sky.Oil on his hands he moved up my legs to my balls, brushing them,then to my cock,hesitating, then stroking, slowly, slowly.He moved me down the table,moved away,then started to stroke my cock again and with each downstroke his oiled finger at first brushed my hole, then poked in, then stroked in.He lifted my legs in the air, my cock was pulsing,i was right at the end of the table.My hole was well lubricated as i felt it being opened slowly as he leaned forward, pushing, opening me then aaaagh as my hole fully opened and what i now know was his cock entering me.He stopped as i felt more warm oil spurted at my hole, then a little push, stop, more oil, push and he was in.Pain, as he slowly drew back, i could feel my insides closing, more oil on his cock, then forward opening me up,less pain,as he slowly started to fuck in and out of me.What happened next, surprised me, the more he fucked me,and he was doing it slowly at first but was now increasing his pace, the harder my cock went, until he was now fucking at a regular rhythym and without warning my cock erupted, intense, as my bottom gripped his cock,long thick ropes of cumm, the first shooting over my head, then onto my chest as i clenched his cock,he waited until i had finished then with 3 quick thrusts spurted his hot cumm into my fucked insides.He waited, then slowly pulled out,went and got hot wet towels,washing me down, then told me to relax and get dressed when i was ready.After a while, i got dressed,went outside, thanked him,then went home.I have been back, but it was never as intense as my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story. you had me leaking precum halfway through the story. by the end i was shooting lines of jizz accross my chest. i would love to have that happen to me.

No_QualmsNo_Qualmsabout 8 years ago
A great variation of the massage theme

Realistically written and very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gay and Abandon

There a mesmerism in the story! It's captivating because there is this element of surprise of straight turning gay by quirk of circumstance! In fact, there is a thin line between straight and gay. Both are equally tasty. Connoisseur is one who savors both with relish, than frown upon the gay. Gay is a cultivated taste. It is like enjoying marmalade! The story, Massage Parlor Heaven, brings out this point in a tasteful manner. Kudos to the author. Keeping writing more! Ramesh

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Wish my

cock still worked, so I could fuck, butt trade ATMing him to a second orgasm via my throat, then a thrird in my manKunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous