All Comments on 'Brianna's Panties'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I do it too

I always try to get into the bathroom when i'm in the home of an attractive woman. I can't count how many times I've stolen their dirty panties. I always take them into the toilet of a service station and smell them before wearing them and finally jacking off into them. It's the most exciting thing i know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story, but...

You have a great story here, but you really need to reread it before you submit. This was marred by a number of editing errors, primarily typos such as "like" when you meant "live".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What about Theresa

Mmmm good stuff... now let's get busy with a story about Theresa's panties...maybe a threesome with her and Brianna..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Woah

Very good smelly panty story. Wonderful build up, but if I may, make one slight suggestion that the actual sex afterwards was a bit weak. I realize it was a stinky panty story and you covered that lovely. If you got me strokin reading about her panties and only then falter a bit at the end...you know? Something to think about next time around.

Keep it "up" ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Men

Boyz

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
Lovely

Nothing better to suck on but a pair of silky panties that has a little pee, a little sweat and maybe a darker streak from the anus, I love to suck the crotch of my step daughter panties, I do not get the chance very often but when I do its a thrill, I am twice her age but would love to actually eat her pussy during her menses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great loved every minute

Wonderful I'm so wet! Very creative wording.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good idea too many mistakes grammar, spelling and when did she get a chance to change her panties from the white ones you saw while under the sink to the blue ones while in the bedroom. Also the mystery black pair from the hamper??? Nice idea two words for you Proof Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute little story

Enjoyed the little story of how Mike got into his sister-in-laws panties, but was surprised to see that there was no continuation where he made use of his knowledge to get Briana to traipse for him in all her sexy panties, and how he moved on to do her bitchy and mean but horny mother too. Perhaps another day?

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Hot and now wet, thanks

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

Loved it loved wearing dirty panties when I found them

AkpervertAkpervert28 days ago

HOT! I'd love to recreate that entire situation for myself. I LOVE wearing panties and do all the time - and it started with a neighbors panties.

I agree with others on two things: PROOFREAD! Too many errors, missed words, etc., and; it would have been nice to 'take advantage of the situation and get a show - and then set the stage for 'tomorrow.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous