All Comments on 'Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005'

by Venus_in_Furs

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amen

will miss him as well. He died of natural causes, can't remember what they said the autopsy revealed but that his heart stopped ticking.

When Walter Payton died back in 1999, I was in a funk for about week, he also died in the prime of his life and he touched a lot of people as well.

Good Bye Eddie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Agreement

Very well written. I too went through the same feelings when I read the news of his passing. It was as hard as when Owen died. At least he is away from any pain from his past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a tough business...

That was great! I've watched 'rasslin' since I was a kid and I've always loved it. I'm going to miss Eddie and that evil grin of his.

Wrestling is tough on these guys..and their families. I used to watch the Von Erichs in Texas...Kevin, David, Kerry, Mike and Chris. They're all gone now but Kevin.

David died at 24 during a show in Japan following a gastrointestinal infection.

Three years later Mike committed suicide, at only 23.

Chris, the youngest brother, committed suicide at 21 after failing to live up the expectations of being a Von Erich son. Chris wanted to wrestle but asthma medications had weakened his bones too much to wrestle.

Then, Kerry, the teen girl’s idol, shot himself in the heart after being caught with cocaine and feared to be sent to jail. He actually wrestled for awhile with a prosthetic foot after his was amputated after a car/motorcycle accident.

nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank You

That was beatiful. When I logged on that fateful morning, and I read the news, I couldn't believe it. I was totally bummed, but at least I could go on. But when I tuned in to watch the following RAW, and with that Eddie tribute show, I was crying the whole time. I guess that's finally when it sank in. Seeing big tough men like Dave Batista, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, everyone pouring their heart out for their fallen friend and the show of love that they fans had for him still makes me cry. I'm crying as I write this now. And then on SmackDown! when Chavo came out. Not as Kerwin White, but as Chavo Guerrero. Wearing vintage Eddie gear, and pulling all of Eddie's old tricks, and finishing JBL off with the Frog Splash. And then at the end, when Benoit and Triple H faced off. It was all so beautiful.

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Viva la Raza, mi amigo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Touching!

i too will miss the "Latino Heat" Eddie Guerrero. It is really sad to know he just movied to Arizona to be closer to his family. his youngest girl will not truly know whar her father was like but there well be meny to tell her how her father was like and how he over came his demons to rise to the top to be the first latino to be the WWE Champion!

"I lie, I cheat, I steal,"

Eddy, Eddy, Eddy, Eddy..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
heart failure

Was reported that he had died of massive heart failure.

Bizkit_WriterBizkit_Writerover 18 years ago
He will be missed

Eddie played a huge role in each of our lives but we didnt know it. All we saw was the Eddie on screen that LOVED his fans, his family and the WWE. He touched us in ways we will never forget. I cried myself that day and damn I didn't stop until after that special RAW and SmackDown. I just hope for his little three year old daughter's sake when she gets older and asks about her daddy that her mother will sit down with her and tell her what a GREAT man he was and show her pictures of her daddy.

wudelfinwudelfinover 18 years ago
a true entertainer

He was a true entertainer whom gave his all. Thank you for such for sharing your thoughts. We fans will always remember and respect he. A true icon for he was one of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Viva La Raza

Eddie Guerrero will forever be one of the most talented performers in the squared circle. Also, a loving husband and father. It's a crying shame that we'll never again see him get "a little froggy". But in the hearts and minds of all his fans, he, and his legacy, will never die. Eddie, may you rest in peace.

VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

I remember my best girlfriend called to let me know Eddie was gone....it didn't hit me til I watched Raw that night. I held my daughter...still just and infant and cried thought the entire show.

That was a beautiful tribute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RIP

he lie cheated and stole my heart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
RIP !

RIP EDDY! You will be missed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get this shit outta here

This is Literotica don't leave this shit on here. Go put this mess on wwe.com. This site is meant for porn stories. Geez man go somewhere with this shit. Screw Eddie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
anonymous

eddie died on monday morning not sunday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Learn how to write

Learn some English before coming to literotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous