All Comments on 'Twas The Night Before...'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 18 years ago
FUN!!!

I REALLY enjoyed this...

Naughty & nice & funny as hell!

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
First attempt at comedy? Coulda fooled me!

GREAT story collie.. had me laughing.. which isn't easy. Good luck... although with talent like yours.. you really don'tneed luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now that's

funny as hell and well worth the time to read. Ho ho ho is about right. Great job and good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Colly...

I am glad that I was not trying to drink anything while I read this....tehehe

Always, Lizzy

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

More! More! Colly, this is so damn funny! Your sense of humor just shines. I think you may have found another great genre to write for. Keep going.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
LOL!

Hilarious!

Good one, Colleen.

You never fail to please.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm seeing Aztec temples and shit." I still laugh every time I think about this line!! This was fantastic! You have a terrific talent for humor writing. I want to use this PC to officially encourage you to keep it up! :)

matriarchmatriarchover 18 years ago
Makes me giggle

every time I read it. Yet another string to your bow. Write more like this, funny and sexy......loved it.

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenover 18 years ago
Fucking Hilarious!!

I loved it and was giggling all the way through. Excellent job, Colly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely brilliant!!!

totally entertaining! i was laughing out really loud! thanx a million...keep up the great work!

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Delightful

Delightfully funny take on Christmas shenanegans. Very well done, Colly. Laugh out loud funny!!!

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 18 years ago
Too Goddamn funny!!!!

I laughed, I peed my pants and then I laughed some more...and somehow I was also turned on.

This was a very well done piece of humor.

I bow to you.

Abs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hilarious!

You had me laughing my arse off. A very welcome surprise! Best of luck in the contest, hon!

GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
LMAO

Thanks. Still smiling. I needed that.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
Funny stuff

You have a real flair for comedy, Ms C. Keep up the good work.

Rumple

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Hilarious

especially in light of all the downers I have been reading this winter. I haven't finished my Winter Contest entry yet and I hope you don't think I am copying you but mine has some things in common with yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
After the first time she got traped.

I started laughing so hard I could only read a few words at a time. Then I had to wait for my eyes to clear enough to read a few more. :)

sacksackover 18 years ago
precious!!

nice to have a change from some of these ultra sweet, saccharine stories, including mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
IT ROCKED

I NEEDED A LAUGH TODAY AND THIS STORY WAS PERFECT. THANKS FOR WRITING IT. I'M SURE IT WILL PROVIDE OTHERS WITH A WELL DESERVED LAUGH. NICE CHANGE FROM THE ORDINARY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I laughed so hard I got stitches.

What a hilarous story. I laughed so hard I got stitches in my sides. Thanks and Mary Christmas to you.

Alessia BrioAlessia Brioover 18 years ago
I'm not the least bit surprised ...

... that you kick ass in this category, TOO. Happy holidays and good luck in the contest!

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Really inventive ...

As one who loves writing humor I must say you have what it takes. Santa and his elves will never be the same again. Good luck!

Cookie :)

PCharmingPCharmingover 18 years ago
Fucking hilarious

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?? AWESOME, STILL WIPING THE TEARS FROM MY EYES! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
JUSS PURRFECT

Considering the shitty day i had,Dealing with miserable,maint. supervisor(whos crew sucks ass ...out twelve guys.....at least five are really worth the money they make...lmao),tooooo the point.....just the right laughs in just the right places timing wise,combined with an awesome dinner at red lobster......EXCELLENT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

but I told you that when I first read this. I do so hope you continue to write in this genre.

*still giggling*

v~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hilarious

Thank you, I laughed my head off, just what doctor ordered. Maybe you should consider putting a warning sign. No eating or drinking while reading.. choking hazard. Thx again, it was funny. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please !

This story / novella had me laughing from almost the first paragraph. It helped the contents to seem longer, as I had to stop reading regularly to control my mirth. Very Well Done !!!

kromenkromenover 18 years ago
Good job

That was a funny ass story. Well written and a pleasure to find in all the entries. Hope to see you on the winners block ( right below me. lol)

K.R.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Laughed my walnuts off!

Had to read it twice to make sure I caught all the jokes.

Very very funny Colleen!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Funny as Hell

Colly, I made the mistake of drinking water while reading your story, and I almost drowned! Very funny stuff.

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
LMAO

Very funny...very funny

Awesome job, Colly

~Honey

Miss JaneMiss Janeover 18 years ago
IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE !!!

Your story was hysterical. I had to read and reread it a couple of times as I was laughing so hard. That is definitely a very humorous way of looking at Santa and his elves, and Christmas in general. Awesome job!

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 18 years ago
Oh, my God! My ribs are aching!

Colly, you've said some nice things about my work, but I can NOT write funny. Light, yes, but not funny. This was hilarious. I was almost in pain with laughing. We all harbour secret thoughts of winning but I surrender now. I have no chance against this. Tremendous piece of work. I salute you!

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay, the Black & Decker image

is going to stay with me a while. LOL

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Funny

This was good. It made me laugh. Good luck w/the contest.

lil_elvislil_elvisover 18 years ago
No ho-ho-ho's

But lots of ha-ha-ha's. Very funny stuff colly.

BelegonBelegonover 18 years ago
Oh Colly!

I loved that,really! from the deductible on the dental plan to the squeezing grape to the 12 days of Christmas...just wonderful!

grllvrgrllvrover 18 years ago
LOVED IT!

You are simply fabulous, Colleen. I laughed throughout the entire story.

Happy Holidays!

grllvr

CamisoleInSilkCamisoleInSilkover 18 years ago
A humorous story well written

and worth reading over and over. Gave me the giggles.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Old Chuckles

LMAO This was so funny! I'm still grinning.

Please continue, I'd love to read more on elf feminism. LOL

Not going to wish you good luck, because luck has nothing to do with this. You've got a lot of talent and a wicked sense of humor.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMFG LMAO

Bwha ha ha ha. Although I must admit when lost my ass (laughed it off) it kinda hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh man

I was breaking out in laughter the entire time. Poor little elf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'll never look at a mall elf the same way again.

I miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my god hilarious

Beautifully written, absolutely hilarious, i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is

my blast from the past pick on the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout.

RitesideupRitesideupabout 17 years ago
Hysterical!

God I miss you so much....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bloody funny

LOL! i'm ROFLMAO here! that was so bloody funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCKING GREAT

Thatvwas absolutelyvthe funniest thing I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hilarious

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago

Lmfao, poor little Elfie. xD Really sucks for her. O.o great story ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ROFLMAO!!!

xD Oh my gawd!! I laughed so hard while reading this. Your dream comes true but turns into a nightmare of sorts. Poor little elf :D And that's a lot medical expenses.

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
Too funny

Did I, by any chance, catch your act at the Comedy Castle? You have a real gift for humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ow.

As usual, I was reading with dick in hand and couldn't let go when I started laughing.

And laughing.

And laughing.

I think I need a Band-Aid or something.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Hilarious!

I can't believe I missed this, still laughing and still turned on :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Normally, a 1 pager gets 4* if good

This was FUNNY! Especially the lyrics at the end. 5* because of the content & story line. I don't normally read lesbian stories but this one was DIFFERENT & ENTERTAINING!! Well Done!

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

Bloody Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very, Very Funny

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my goodness that was hilarious. I like the score at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous