All Comments on 'Gift of Submission'

by CherryCummins

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY nicely done!

Very intelligent, clear, and well said. It sounds like you still have your confidence.

But one thing I would like answered from a master, what happens when the slave ages and her beauty fades? Does that master simply toss her aside for a newer model?

What happens to the slave then? What happens when the slave is too old to attract any master? Her life's goal of pleasing someone is now over, and what does she have to look forward to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderfully done and a reply to "to old"

So well written, deals with so much of the trash that is out there. Draws emotions so deep from within me that I immediately shared them with my slave. We saw so much of this. As far as "old"? She grows more wonderful every day, more breathtaking everyday Discarded because she has become old? The depth of her giving is her gift not a beauty that fades but one that becomes deeper.One would be a fool to dispose os something due to physical age.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

Literate, wise and eloquent.

I've started writing in the BDSM genre recently. And I found I couldn't make it work without the emotions and actions the authour expounded upon in this piece.

If the Master is concerned only with themselves, a D/s relationship will be as unhappy and unfulfilling as any other one where selfishness abounds.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Extremely inciteful

The writing showed a keen understanding of the Master/slave relationship but a few more examples of harmonious or beneficial behavior might well prove of benefit to those new to the lifestyle. For the newcomers, it may be insufficient to simply point out the insensitive or abusive behavior, yet fail to note an opposing paradigm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful...

I love this, simply because my Master and I learned these truths T/together. We were beginners in the life and, like you, the word slave made me feel sick because of all the things attached to it. He and I went through alot to discover O/ourselves and how W/we would make it work. Thank you for taking a stand and helping out newbies. I wish I'd seen something like this a year or so ago, it would have been so encouraging.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Excellent....

and very well put. respectfully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic insight

Thank you for such brilliant and insightful thoughts on D/s dynamics in the kink community, especially BY a newbie FOR newbies. Certainly misled Doms and subs can learn from this content, but I think it is kinky newcomers and potential newcomers, and especially subs, who need this knowledge and support the most! After all, we subs of course have the real power in these power dynamics <3

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I’ve backed away from the lifestyle because of too many wannabe doms who are just plain mean. I’ve only met one I thought deserved the title Dom, unfortunately He moved away after just a few very satisfying sessions. I love submitting, yet none of the men I’ve met gave me the feeling of safety I need in order to trust. Trust is such a fragile thing, easily shattered and almost impossible to repair. So how to proceed? Is it worth trying again, only to be hurt again? Any suggestions, anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous