All Comments on 'Home for a Holiday Spanking'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Extraordinarily sexy story

If only such fantasies could be reality

tabithajonestabithajonesover 18 years ago
Interesting

I did enjoy reading this story and I liked the theme - I only wish you had filled it out more. I felt the story did not reach its full potential. I would like to have known how the other family members reacted to your spanking.What did Gloria think? The maiden aunt's new fiancee? How long did you stand in the corner? What did they do whilst you were? What happened afterwards? I just couldnt get as involved as I wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story,love F/f spanking stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Have to agree with Tabitha

The story got off to a great start, but didn't quite fulfill its promise. The writing was good, though, and the scenario very hot.

terrynterrynabout 12 years ago
home for a holiday spanking

Leslie

wow Terry here again, how ambarassing you must have been, glad you didnt pee and of couse no poo poo, and hope there is a sequel to this as wanna find out about susie and gloria the new sisterinlaw to be and of course mom

love your stories

Terry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would have never seen my mother again, if she did that.

MyrapussyMyrapussyalmost 10 years ago

Leaving one's pants down and skirt up after a spanking is so shameful;added this story to my faves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Humiliated

This Christmas my new husband of 3 month and I were at my mother’s home She lives alone as dad died several years ago. Two neighbors whom we’ve known for 40 yrs were there also.

I let a few words slip out and mom warned me. A little more wine and again I slipped. Mom was mad and said get the hairbrush. I remembered those spankings at once but thought she’d whack me over my skirt. I could feel my face turning red when I brought it to her. Over the back of the couch I bent and lifted my skirt as told. I begged a few times not to be spanked to no avail. Then she pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. Then I had to spread my legs. I begged and cried not to have to do it. When I heard spread them or else, I spread them wide. I was humiliated knowing my most private parts were exposed for all to see. Then the spanking began in front of everyone. When she finished I was crying and humiliated. I had to stand in the corner with my skirt tucked up and no panties. How bad I must have looked with very red cheeks, no panties and thigh highs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hoilday spanking

Christmas spankings should b done if bad cause santa knows when u naughty or nice we all should go over santas lap lol pants down

RuggerrRuggerrover 3 years ago
So enjoyable

This is an excellent short story, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
927 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.