All Comments on 'Wife Tries Something New Ch. 04'

by slowdeep

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Wife

This bitch deserves a fucking 50 ft pole up her arse and she how erotic she finds it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT

LOVED IT VERY HOT..MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, that was so hot

Would love to see her start to feminize him. Making him dress like a whore before she lets him suck more cock. Also love to see him dressed as a girl suucking his sister in laws husband as the girls take pics and humiliate him. oh well just some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved your story

The subject matter just happens to coincide with my darkest fantacy. So obviously, I really like it and am looking forward to the next installment. I assume he's finally going to get a real cock in his ass, probably double teamed too. Don't forget to have wifey taking on a bunch of men beside him as he marvels over the excitement he gets from watching her whorish behavior and realizing he's just as bad. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Yet

Now this is one story I would kill to have cum true for me. How lucky can one man get? To have his wife fuck him like this and then lead him to real live dicks. Then you make them cum for the both of you? Wow, Nothing can turn me on more than this...

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
fuckin hott!

love glory hole stories, and this one was great. well written with avlot of hot action. reminds me of my story I'm Not Gay where a straight guy finds himself eye to eye with a hard cock thru a glory hole. yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hate to

Hate to say it,but if you agree to suck a cock of your own freewill your gay. If you are a guy and you ask to get assfucked by someone your gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crap

Enough said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous