All Comments on 'Are You Ready For The Publishing Revolution?'

by darkduelist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
thanks...

This was extremely informative. I only wished it was longer!

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years ago
Thanks!

Yes, and it's easy. I produce and market work in a similar manner. Online gives someone like me a chance at a sale and even success, I personally earn steady small income under my real writing name.

Great websites like this gives us a chance to test our efforts, and that is why opinions, both good and bad are solid gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thanks!

thanks for writing it. Im glad i checked in to it. It answered a few question I had. But I want to write. I would love to see my name in print. That would be so great. Now my question is what to write about!. is there some kind of writing seminar i could take? I took advanced composition in high school just never carried it to far.

The_Moon_GardensThe_Moon_Gardensalmost 18 years ago
Awesome.

On MySpace a little while ago, a friend named Maurice (who is published) pretty much slandered-- let me be more objective-- SAID that Self Publishers are the scum of the universe (pretty much). He went on a tirade about people's grammar, their lack of seriousness when approaching a writing career, the fact that they could parade around and say they're published, because, technically, they are.

It turned me off to the idea of self-publishing and getting my books out there using my own money until I thought to myself: Everyone's ambitions are fueled differently and are completely different worlds from one another. I'm a serious writer without the tools or the connections OR the talent/confidence to throw my manuscript out there and fail.

Self-publishing and being encouraged to actually do it is what I think every amateur writer needs to get themselves started. I'm glad that you wrote this; it helped me a lot.

writer1965writer1965about 17 years ago
But where to start?

An interesting and positive article, but it gave no clues as to where to start for someone wishing to self-publish. This would have made the article much more useful to me.

MockingjayMockingjayabout 10 years ago
Thanks!

Planning to go for writing, I find Literotica an experiment to hone my craft. Though just after erotic stories though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m a guy who wears panties and maximum pads 99percent of the time in public I love love the way it makes me feel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous