All Comments on 'Slavery'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Disgusting, and unrealistic.

This is disgusting. This women is totally okay with being kidnaped. No one would just give in without putting up any kind of fight. There is no charactor development, and this is poorly written.

BDSM is about love and connecting with someone on a deep level, not being kidnapped and forced. A good story like this may be where a women is kidnaped and forced but then falls inlove. Here, there is none of that, and no one in there right mind would just go along with this no matter if they fall inlove or not there has to be some kind of stuggle.

I suggest you look up what a plot line should be... There is no falling action in this and not really a climbing action either.

I have never written a comment on someones story that I didn't like, but I feel like I really need to put my input in here.

Oh and your use of imagry? No, don't bring in the Ku Klux Klan in your story randomly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotica comes in all Forms

Unlike the previous comment, I found this story very erotic. The idea is to feed the imagination, and Lilgirlsix does that very well. As a Switch, I found what she had written to run parallel with reality, especially with a new sub. It's unfortunate that "annonymous" didn't have the ability to either take the role of the sub and look at it from her perspective or the role of the Dom and see how the online chats were being applied. This is a new writer and she should be encouraged as her stories are refreshing. If you want reality, read Hustler!

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the positive feedback

Thank You Anonymous in Canada :) I really appreciate your comments. As far as how realistic it is, I'm not writing true crime stories, and if my fantasies aren't real enough for someone, that's fine. As a Master told me, I have dark desires. This is a way to let them out. They may be too dark for some (and not dark enough for others).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As fantasy this is ok to think about as reality it

would be trash and might even result in her master being shot and her story blazed all over the yellow sheet newspapers. Let the start out by saying I have been an active master for over fifteen years and my GOR slave is collared to me for that long and is my wife now. Experiences I have a lot of and have been involved in the BDSM community for years. So lets attack only one part of this story. The kidnapping, she has communicated for a long period of time with this "master" and he finally out of nothing kidnaps her and takes her off permanently. When her husband, of whom she cares almost nothing emotionally or lovingly, when he discovers her missing will file a missing report case. In attempting to find her, her computer and phone records will be searched. No matter how good you are, computer records will out, may take a while but anything put on a pc can be searched out, then the "master" can be traced back to his phone and pc. If he called her or she called him, phone records will show up. The only way out of this is for both to use the throw away cells that dont have to be recorded who they belong to and are prepaid in cash. What she should have done, had she really wanted to play this game, is to have had brains enough to be clear with her spouse and seek a divorce and then play outside. By doing so from her marriage she ahs now ruined at least three lives, her own, her new masters, and her familys. Maybe, just maybe, her new master is a recruiter for some white slave rings in south america, the middle east, or asia, and she really has no worries now as the will be drugged and flown out of the country in a private aircraft and be put into a prostitutiion ring and kept drugged until she dies of disease or drugs.

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 15 years agoAuthor
I'm not writing true stories!

I don't understand a few things. First, why do some people act like I'm writing true stories? This is all fantasy. I didn't read a rule that said only to write what is real. Second, why is it that everyone that has a negative comment writes as "Anonymous"? The good comments all end up on my email inbox. I respect the fact that people have different tastes, but now I can sure see why a lot of the authors turn off the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Hi!

Wow the story makes me want to be kidnapped with force by a mysterious man and dominated against my will!Hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

When I was innocent and 17ish, I had this bizarre dream of being kidnapped and somehow new it was in San Francisco by looking out the window, being kept in this room and used. Eventually falling in love with my master.

This dream has kept me hot for years. I would love to be a slave like this story. Not sure about the box........ but it is so hot. I would love to please my master.

I live a ordinary live of being married with an awesome sex life with my husband. We are swingers.. but it isn't enough. I want more, I want to be a slave..

Crazy as it sounds, It makes my pussy burn when I read stories like that.

lillyzinnialillyzinniaalmost 12 years ago
Please Keep writing

I read through the previous comments, and I am apologetic for my predecessors. I find that this story really strikes a cord of longing in myself, and if other people cannot understand that it is their loss. I dream of one day being able to find a master, and the joy that comes from his touch and his alone. I understand the physical ramifications of our society where it is hard for an actual fantasy like this to take place, but that doesn't stop us from dreaming. Thank you for writing such beautiful stories of love and devotion, it helps to keep this lowly submissive's hopes alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing!

I've read all of the stories you have posted on here, you truly pull my attention away from everything and keep my drooling over every word. The Master you spoke with is correct you have very dark desires and I positively love them, I hop that you will continue writing more stories

intrinsicsintrinsicsover 10 years ago
more

What a remarkabe talent you are. I certainly hope there are sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous