All Comments on 'Reborn'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
A less than happy ending!

Good job sir! How can I complain about a less than happy ending? Very good story

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Oddly weird...

Or weirdly odd. Who cares? It was a wild idea; something I would expect from you. :D Good luck!

Cookie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*blink*

I guess this is one of those lessons.... look before you leap..... you don't appreciate what you have until its gone... and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Always, E

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Irony!

Ahhh the irony! This was great, and the bingo and mail order baseball cards were just simple touches of brilliance. I shivered appropriately at the ending! *goosebumps* Great job, good luck!

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
You're weird......

But oh so good!! :)

Good luck Sack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yup

That was whacked. The irony of it all. A perfect story with a great story line.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He should have known

you can't go home again!

Sometimes the reality we have is better than the fantasy in our heads.

The real loser in this is Denise.

Nice job sack!

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
DARN IT!!

Sack! You're killing me......another great story ~ :)

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nicely done

Loved everything but the ending, but that's my opinion. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice job!

Weird and wonderful...

just like you ; ) Best of luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sadly creepy

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hated it/loved it. The ending was horrifyingly chilly.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
I can hear Rod Serlings voice in the background

That was eerie.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Well Done

Well written tale of getting what we want, regardless of consequences. Different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're right, it is a dark tale

Sack:

You've written something very different and very good. There are a lot of moral lessons in it as witnessed by the various comments. I'll drop you a note. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry this took so

long to do Sack, but I know you understand. You have a flare for horror, that was creepy and dark. The ending was perfect, there should not be a happily ever after in a story like this. You did yourself proud. Great job.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 18 years ago
Great!

Just goes to show you beauty can be found anywhere if you just know where to look.

great story Sack,

Abs.

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
~~

Oh the price we pay for lies and vanity ~~

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
Quite a Christmas surprise

Sack,

Good story and surprise ending. I figured the twist would have something to do with her parents. My only problem was the doctor's incentive to knock him off and why do so to "Blair" while putting "Jack" on the death cert.

Rumple

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
A Dark Christmas

Great story, Sack. It was refreshing to see Denise fall for Jack just the way he was. I'm a bit confused, though. Why did the doctor kill Blair instead of just changing him back?

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 18 years ago
Creepy and Sexy

You do have a touch for the dark side--that deep place inside all of us where sex and need meld with fear and wonder.

Alicia

MnRiderMnRiderover 18 years ago
Funny what a guy will do for a woman!

The sad thing is I know people who would probably do something like this, if they had the money and it could be done!

You have to love morals and sex rolled together.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 18 years ago
Twilight Zone Revisited

As one of your other comments says, all it lacks is the Rod Serling voiceover. Nice work!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Creepy

and good with the surprise ending. Like some others, though, I can't help wondering why it was necessary to kill him at the end and why the priest would have been in on it.

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
...

Great story :) I too was a bit confused by why the doctor decided to kill him off, but it worked. I loved the irony and the twist. Good job, sack :)

Looking forward to seeing u'r name on the winners list :)

Ali

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 18 years ago
Prolific

You are so prolific. I write one story and you write five. And, they are good like this one. Way to go. Again!

Alicia Night Orchid

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
Clever writing

A good script for a literotica Twilight Zone episode. Fun reading.

gotwood49gotwood49over 18 years ago
very good story!

I don't know why it took me so long to find this one, Sack. I loved it, tho...it felt like I was reading the script for an episode of Outer Limits. Good luck in the contest, and keep writing these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A plus story.

I really liked your story. Short, sweet, and tragic. Perfect. Well-written, too, a rarity for this kind of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous