All Comments on 'Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 04'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Knock em

all up. Show them how to give homage to a black superior man. Ida's husband should be made to get two or three jobs and keep up Rufus and all the bros for the job they have been doing on Ida and his daughter. Think of all the joy he can experience knowing that he is sacrificing his wife and daughter to make of for all the bad things whitey has done to the brothers down over the years. Think of the pride he can exhibit when he wheels the little black bastards around the grocery and Wal-Marts when they are small. Think of all the times he can have going to get his little step kids and grandkids out of jail after they have been arrested for selling dope and gang fights. What a sory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Those arrogant bastards know what's going on out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GARBAGE

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the story....and love the mobile view you can click to try. You should make it default across the board.

Back to the story - wonderful twist at the end by having the girl double fucked. Lucky girl indeed!

rhoonie9rhoonie9over 1 year ago

Boring writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous