All Comments on 'You’re My Bitch Now Ch. 02'

by shooter44n45

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Headed Down Hill Fast

Started off a little crude but somewhat interesting but now the braindead husband can look forward to her being pimped out for gangbangs and anyone else that cums through the door as she decided the pill would allow others.

So now you are into absurdity way beyond reasonable which cannot be erotic - now just sicko and progressing to base without any consequence in sight for the whore and her next door pimp.

You could do better eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot!!

Well I thought this was a great story and woul really like to see some future installments. Maybe even one from her perspective.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

First the vascectomy in the first part and now the Pill with Steve. How in the Hell do you expect a decent grade on this fantasy story that is supposed to be erotic? Did you ever hear that God made us "good" in 6 days and called it "good" on the 7th day, with the ability to fuck and get pregnant by any person of the opposite sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice ending

That was the best ending that I've read yet. Totally unexpected and funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

dont listen to anyone else. this is a great story, i LOVE being double fucked!

An Awful CadAn Awful Cadalmost 17 years ago
Editing

Good story. Liked both chapters, but would have liked them even more if you got an editor to fix the spelling, grammar, etc., before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
total farce

Another rape story pretending to be consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

Don't let all thses assholes bug you...great work on the two stories...heh...it got me all hott and wet...if only that would happen really...but do slow down and go into a little more detail babe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Totally got off while reading both chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Corker

Ignore the idiots who criticize or try be full of morals. They should not be looking at this site, as it is for amateur writers. even then, the majority of stories are good - as this one is. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this is an answer to "total farse"

You smeg-head! it clearly states in several places, that this is NON-consent!

first of all in the category selection, if you do not like these stories dont read in the NON-consent/reluctance "folder" and surely you got a felling of pending "rape" as you call it, when you read the title of the story? or are you dense?

and finally what were you doing complaining about the SECOND part? did it not occur to you that the second part might be "rape" if the first one was?

SMEG-head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Screw off aholes

I hate those who complain about everything on this site. Go read something else. This is one hot piece of lit. Way to go guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rock On!

Rocking story. It had the grip of readability. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

fantastic story, where's part 3?!!

sluttywife4usluttywife4uabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Loved the story! Many times I have fantasized about a man coming into my home, taking me to the bed I share with my husband, and then having him fuck me senseless. It would be a turn-on to have my unsuspecting husband come home from work and have no idea that his wife's pussy had been filled with another man's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How About

When you gave your loving husband a S.T.D. than he kicked your slut ass to the street, still a turn on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

loved the story! second day in a row it's gotten me off :]

and, to the person who posted the last comment, we're not on literotica to worry about stds. seriously, get off or move on if you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I've done this once with my ex husband and my friend. It was really hot! Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cant wait

This is a great story I want 2 hear more about these 2

ReggieGalReggieGalover 13 years ago
My fantasy

Loved the first story but this got me hot and wet...my fantasy cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super Sexy, Love it

Have to say my panties were wet as I read it, I love being used up by men. Hubby has watched stuff play out like this story. Keep the writing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

soooo great! next installment?

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
This was so HOT! Thanks!

Liked pt 1 and especially # 2 with the double fucking of her pussy and ass. How a bout some more?! Like this cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot and Not

Hot idea of being controlled but the name calling and degrading nature towards the girl left me concerned and perplexed. I love when a man takes control and is aggressive and a bit rough; but if he ever called me a slut or a whore, that's where it would end. My libido dropped and my pussy dried up at the idea of it. I hate how people on this board will justify just about any fantasy and criticize others that have a moral compass. I like to be double fucked and am not a prude. I just have standards for my men and myself. I also love serving and giving head but the idea of a girl giggling after being called a whore is so UNREALISTIC, no wander it is a nightmare, I mean fantasy. *lol* makes me wonder how this male author is in real life. Fantasy and reality are two different things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story..and as far as the name calling, my fiance loves it when I call her my lil whore, nasty fuckslut, cumm dump etc.... It's okay if you don't like it because you dont have to read it but don't criticize people who do like it. Mine likes it so much she will pour so hard and soak the bed or floor where ever she is. Keep on writing more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

this made me soo wet!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Delicious

Hi there, thanks for a delicious story but it needs something - the wife has been made out to be a slut that just loves to get drunk & get fucked bareback by anyone that wants to stick their solid cocks up her.

A kink would be that, one day she is in her garden, doing some weeding, or washing the car, or even sunbathing - walking past her house in the street are two teenage black youths, they like what they see as they eye up the married white sexy bitch, the black youths have only one thing on their minds & that is to shove their thick, steel hard, young ten inch black cocks deep inside every hole she has, filling her with potent cum.

I know this is a bit away from your original lines of the story but, I think she deserves a shock - she is made pregnant by the black youths as a result of the forced mating / blacking / breeding from the two (or more) young black youths.

I think this would add a lot of spice & kinkiness to the whole story.

What do you think ????

Sarah Leather, London, England.

PS, I am speaking as a blonde, married mum in my early thirties that dresses from neck to toe in skin tight soft leather 99% of the time.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmm cat girl

your my kind of gal mmm like to make you happy as well sid

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
needs work

You should add a little polish to the story make her a total submissive

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Shucks

I don't know what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So the nonconsent and reluctance has been fucked away?

Must be a real man's fantasy, to rape a woman and then turn her into your willing whore? What a clever original plot. Not. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One Star

I see this author hasn't written anything in over 8 years. Good riddance of bad rubbish. The author known as Finish the Damn Story, has written a much better ending.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I hope this author

who seems to have disappeared from the site, is no longer available because a neighbour has subjugated him and made him the HOA slut.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

She deserves whatever FTDS is going to give her. She may have been initially raped, but she teased, crossed the line, thanked him after her raped her, and is loving this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, aren't they just the fun people......

.....nope. Just two sleaze balls and a whore. I see pain and suffering in their futures.

Hubby knows and is biding his time, collecting information and making preparations....

You'll see, when FTDS offers his response. You'll see.

I note here, that you've not submitted anything since 2005. So this is probably a waste of time.....but if we can get some rational (or even irrational) balance to this travesty, I'm all for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really people?

all you commenting are dumb asses. What did you even read a nonconsent/reluctance story for if you didn't want to read about a non-consensual story? Am I missing something here? non-consensual means just that. she did not consent.

If you don't like rape/force/blackmail, stay away from nonconsent/reluctance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

this was so hot

gypsy_Woman89gypsy_Woman89about 8 years ago
So Hot!

Thank you Shooter 44n45... This is a really hot story! I am sooo wet! A must read.

Kittencr05Kittencr05over 7 years ago
My panties are soaked

I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my lanta!

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm...I wish that was me

You've made me so wet and wishing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

im so wet i wamt to be fucked like that!!!! thank you xx

MisGMisGabout 6 years ago
oh my

just read chpt's 1&2, holy hell its been a long time since I have been used that way, I am wet as hell and pray to hell that you continue, you have a talent so now you have to continue to share it ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This chapter not as good as the first...but okay

.....and if you ever learn how to spell .....well that would make your stories even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Must be a steelers fan. 9-4 baby, we are coming for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Feel like the next step should be her getting pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i liked how he humiliated her and made tge slut cry with his threat

but the cunt tramp is a nutjob one min she cries next min she laughs

should be thrown to a gangbang with two cocks in her ass ,the cheating slut she is

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

Most women are just whores or want to be in a position where they can be one if their bf or husband has the balls and strength to e the beast while still being the protector. Just like him bringing his buddy on board after he see's that she is already open to some fun and then of course opening her up to her fantasy without her having to do it on her own making her not responsible for her actions so she has a mental excuse for doing something she ordinarily wouldn't do like cheat on her husband, have a threesome, engage in a dp, take a facial as she enjoyed it all but all were his suggestion. But sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness after then for permission first because otherwise she would object to anal, not do multiple partners, enjoy dominance or bondage as 99% of women i tie up are in the heat of the moment r as the she hears the clicking of the cuffs, or the sap of the elastic of the blindfold then as her pussy starts to literally drip in anticipation.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

I'll tell ya what the cheating women stories are fucked up... women are unfaithful pigs...

Grass is always greener.... ew GROSS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cheating slut. Our neighbor found out when their 3rd child out of 4was not his when the child was sick. He said I kept putting 1 and 1 together and getting 3. While we were talking. We were having a cookout together. I asked what are you talking about? He said my Little Debbie is not mine. WHAT I asked? I think Katie had an affair and Little Debbie is not mine. Are you sure? Yes he said we had blood tests run because of her illness. I can not be her father. Man I'm sorry. Me too. Are your going to forgive her and stay married? I'm trying please don't tell anyone not even Anne my wife. Ok but if Katie says something to her and she ask me I cannot lie. Fair enough. He found out who the guy was later and wanted to beat the shit out of him. I talked him out of it saying that he could end up in jail and lose his family. He agreed. They did work through the issues and they are still together. He is one heck of a man to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

piglet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guys under this story are idiots. Jack off and shut up jeez. Nobody is forcing you to read the story 🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sooooo...so grateful for FinishTheDamnStory finushing this damn story. I just wish he would have included Sabrina's comeuppance from Hubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous