All Comments on 'Daddy Don't'

by desired_tempest

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WE LOVED IT

BOTH OF US THING THAT INCEST IS VERY HOTT!!WE LOVED READING THIS .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it could have been better

It could have been better. I did not like the treating the sis and or daughter like a bad person through the whole story that did nothing for me at all.

DraffuttDraffuttover 17 years ago
Very nice!!!

Always love a good incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot!!!! Made me very hard

Wonderful story! Very erotic!!

ST

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Whew....

that is pretty darn HOT...very HOT.

MizTabbyMizTabbyover 16 years ago
good daddy

Love the hot words and imagery, always a turn-on when the story line sets the mood accurately. Including the son more would be even better! Thanks for the wet spot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty boring

Leaving the incest aspect out of it, this was just a "wham-bam-no-thank-ma'am" stroke story without much charm. The descriptions were lacking and there was no emotional connection.

Just boring and not well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
....

didnt care for it. Its needs more storyline and less of the repetitive

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a lucky daddy

fantastic story daddy don't

reading this was like standing right their in the room

watch daddy take you great story great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good indeed

I'm not really into incest stories, but my husband is, so I happened upon reading yours, and thought it was great all over. I too am looking forward to another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give me more

Well its a nice story,most interest story starts of an non consent,both paties acutely aware of whats involved..on the whole works well for men..men in general likes younger girls..

avasogentlyavasogentlyover 13 years ago
Grammar Don'ts

I know from experience how difficult it can be to write erotic fiction of the non-consent variety. This story is raw and stimulating. My only criticism, meant positively, is that the piece could have benefited from a copy editor -- not for a rewrite but for a correction of grammar and needless repetition. Now, I realize that this story was published five years ago, so I now will read Chapter 2. I'm betting you grew much as a writer (all of us writers must grow) from 2005 to 2008.

Just know that I always read for entertainment first, then as an editor second. And, indeed, I AM looking forward to the next Chapter. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
maybe...........

story is a little scattered but, still entertaining.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what kind of pervert writes something like this!

daddyjoydaddyjoyabout 12 years ago
Oh, Yes Daddy!

Love it when Daddy whips his Baby Girl and fucks her hard! Takes her and makes her his slut. Yes, we all love to be fucked by Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
reality of little girls dreams

little girls all secretly fantasise about sleeping with their fatthers and feeling the size of his penis and making him excited just like their mommies do

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh god yes i wish i could cum inside my sister katie. Make her have all my babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't like this. Inbreeding is disgusting! Anyone who actually does it, what is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

I laugh because the idiots commenting on this dating it's bad, they are the ones who clicked on the story XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like as long as there is daddy present . But I don't like be fucked if daddy is sleeping not here does not watch . Cause all I want is my daddy to fuck me. To play and be with me and connect with me in any sexual way possible . If even we have second man who fucks me while daddy can see it all. But since daddy was asleep in the end of story it was not hot. But part when daddy is spanking and when he is fucking and when he fucks his daughter's ass is really hot. I had read one more story before that when daddy helped daughter with her health issues by sliding finger in her nice butt while she was on her fours . So these two activities stories got my pussy dripping . So sensual right now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was good.

I'm just not into anal but if dad would've stood in her pussy filling it with his cum that would've been way hotter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous