All Comments on 'Shy Virgin's Fear Becomes Joy'

by Roxanne Appleby

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
Wonderful

You have a wonderful way with words, and drew me into your story with your vivid descriptions.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Shy Virgin's Fear Becomes Joy

As a man this story really shows feeling of both girls. Personally gives me vivid dreams,thanks!

alpha635alpha635over 18 years ago
I enjoyed it

I had just finishes reading your story. I like the way you develope the characters & how you scribe what is going on. I will be looking for more of your stories.

willy9ishwilly9ishover 18 years ago
Beautiful

I thought this story was beautiful. I enjoyed reading it and enjoyed the fact that two people could be so happy and so in love.Thank you.

Willy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

So So Erotic & Sensual. I am a str8 mwm but so so enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tender Stories are my favorite

This is my favorite type of story. I like the emotional descriptions the best, and this was so touching, and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A romantic (and hot!) holiday feel-good story.

I think Denise is in love with Pauline, and Pauline with Denise. I KNOW I’m in love with both of them, and with Ms. Appleby for delivering a romantic (and hot!) holiday feel-good story.

A short review: This is a nicely balanced short story. The characters are well drawn and sympathetic. The plot and setting work well. When it finally happens the older/younger seduction is filled with delicious tension, and the sex is steamy. Refreshingly, and in keeping with its vaguely continental setting, lengthy and graphic descriptions of sex acts use refined rather than earthy word choices. The lesbian “defloweration” scene is very unique and erotic – I can’t remember anything else quite like it. It is really rather extraordinary.

On the downside, some may find the “set-up” a bit lengthy. Appleby meets the perennial lesbian erotica challenge of making clear who is doing what to whom, but possibly to excess, not trusting readers’ ability to sort things out. And for me the very last scene is a bit “too cute,” although I may be a minority there. But these are just quibbles about an unquestionably ‘5-Star’ piece of erotica.

One final item: The author’s note that this is really the fantasy of a 20-year-old fan “to whom 60 percent of it really happened” is an intriguing bit of extra-added spice.

Johanna

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I have not read an more erotic story in a long time, I reread it because it was so wonderful. I hope to see more from you soon

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Sensual

Very beautiful piece of work, Roxanne. Erotic and tender. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Tender, gentle, sensuous and quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful.............................

Dear Roxanne, sure wish it was you and I.

luv,

Jacki

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
.....wow.....just wow!!!!!!!!

Oh my god....what a story!!!!! Loved it!

I wish all stories were as passionate, erotic and realistic as this one. This is defenitely the best story I have seen here so far! Thank you so very much for sharing this fantasy with us. And thanks to the 20yo girl (from The Netherlands?) who gave you inspiration to write such beautiful words...

Please keep writing more and more and more...

XXX

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A tender morsel

This is a very well-written, sensitive but graphic,piece. It should appeal to mature readers, male and female.

sacksackover 18 years ago
achingly good....

transcends the category...the sex scenes were remarkably well written. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thankyou! just terrific and so hot! OK now breath

Loved it so much... I hope to read some future stories of these two.... Please... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delicious

It's great to see that: 1)the creator of Susan Smith is continuing to write erotica for the reading public; 2)the public recognizes that writer's special talents and responds accordingly; and 3)R. Appleby is enthusiastic enough about it all to enter a contest! I do hope you win, not only because you deserve it, but because it will be a vindication of all I've said about you. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed very much. Felt the photography part was completely unnecessary entire seen was "cliche" older woman seducing younger woman. It almost took the romance out of the story by making pauline appear slightly predatory.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Wonderful

A mesmerizing first time story, told so very well. Romantic and loving, it is a delight to read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
highly erotic

i visualized it as i read each line....was not able to read fast enough....and now i wish pauline was here with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A really wonderful story!

Thanks, Roxanne, for creating one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I liked that the innocent party wasn't clueless about what was unfolding--a nice touch of realism that's often missing from erotica.

This story was probably written to appeal to women, but you must know that many men will also find it arousing. Kudos! You have a rare talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Story

Roxanne,

Beautiful story, both very romantic and very, very hot. I would love to read more stories with these characters.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
four stars (****) / two thumbs "way up" !!

extraordinary!! outstanding!! a genious love story!!

an instant literotica classic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very erotic

and well written. Great job, good luck in the contest.

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
My favorite category!

And you've done it justice! Happy Holidays & good luck in the contest. ~Imp

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Fanning myself...

Wowzers this was hot! A great story that kept me riveted!

Good luck!

Cookie :)

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
A great story,

highly erotic and romantic, a fine example of the difference between erotica and smut. I write the latter but I can enjoy a truly well-written example of the former.

grllvrgrllvrover 18 years ago
Delicious!

Wonderful story, Roxanne. Good luck in the contest. Pauline was a tender,non pushy older woman. Didn't feel she was predatory in any manner. Once Denise realized what she wanted, the story unfolded beautifully.

grllvr

Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 18 years ago
Cold Shower Warning

...Required!!! Excellent work.

Very best of luck to you in the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMIGOD!!!!!!!!

im not lesbian but this story turned me on so much!!!!!!!!!i loved it keep writng........ you are a great writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wowie!

INCREDIBLE story! It was so sweet and romantic, and also incredibly hot. Loved it!

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 18 years ago
Good story

Beautifully written! Apart from being a skilled writer, your story is well portrayed and simply... um... well... hot!!

Nirvana

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting title

It's like the title of a Modern Chinese Opera (aka Taking Tiger Mountain by Strategy). Is English your second language?

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Author responds to previous comment

English is my native language, and (so far) I am exclusively a prose writer. However, when crafting titles that fit into Lit's constrained size limits and yet give readers clues about whether the story would appeal, I almost feel like I'm writing haiku. In this instance the result was a title that indeed does sound like a modern Chinese opera. (Other times they have an Old English poetry ring.)

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story Roxanne

Roxanne, very interesting story, not too graphic, articulatly written.... Kudo's to you. I'll read more

Garby (Garbage can)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No. 1 fan

Well I dont really follow writers but if i did I know you would be my favourite. You must have many fans but I think I am your No. 1.

grinzeldagrinzeldaover 17 years ago
Wonderful May-Dec Love Story !

As a single "mature" lesbian this erotic drama had me VERY IMPRESSED! I wish more erotica authors would realise that libedio need not be connected to age. Thanks so much for a fine little fling!

mismusedmismusedover 17 years ago
Most enjoyable

I am amazed at how many writers come to mind as I read this story. The professionalism of Impressive, the touches of Anais and Villefranche too, the deftness of the writing, but not too deft. A superb read.

reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
I loved this story!

It was well-written and very seductive. I enjoyed the interplay between Pauline and Denise. I could easily visualize their surroundings and their sexual activity. Thanks for such a wonderful story!

annapannapalmost 14 years ago
Shy Virgin

I loved your story.. and the character of Pauline is so captivating.. One of my favourite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful read..............a sequel...........please.

An enjoyable storyline. You created a believable environment; I

could feel the fire's warmth, I could see the winter wonderland

outside and revel in the dynamic of the principals.

I love happy endings.

Job well done................thank you and "mahalo".

jclementjclementover 13 years ago
(d) All the above

Not much else to say.

Thanx for a GREAT read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delightful, Well constucted, erotic

Delightful, Well constucted, erotic

A truly delightful, well crafted story with a believable story-Line. The seduction and erotic parts were handled with restraint and elegance, adding to the refined quality. You are a master ( or Mistress) "story teller".

Someone else has asked for a Sequel - Yes could we have a series.

Ranji

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes, I have been there

I lived in Switzerland and have enjoyed love in a cozy room lit my a log fire. You reminded me of the joys of long ago. Well written, keep it up.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A wonderful story & a must read!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Mmmm,

this was lovely. As you do so well, building anticipation is the key to deeply intimate encounters; with lovers and with readers. I liked how you let us into their thoughts, too, and not only their words and actions. Having said that, the dialogue and descriptions were smoothly written and realistic. This is the second of your stories that I have read, and I find your style and skill verrrry satisfying. Thank you for sharing them.

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

This deserves more than five stars ! That story made me so friggin wet . I tell ya,you need to write more sweetness :)

PenelopePinnPenelopePinnalmost 12 years ago
Yum

How delicious, warm and wet, new and not so new, together in the snowy night, starry with firsts...and seconds. You wrote so well we were there.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. Pauline is so considerate amd careful with her new young frie d. She brings her forward into a new understanding of herself.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HOT!

Superb, artful and sensuous. Great story and it has me wondering which part is 40% and which 60% *grin* either way, it works. loved it!

omithgimomithgimover 9 years ago
Absolutely beautiful story

As beautiful a story as I have found on this site. Just nothing more to say. A true story of love and the ultimate expression of love. Thank you Roxanne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story

Such tender storytelling and very erotic and a real turn on. Thank you for writing it. ACBC

leroi4747leroi4747almost 9 years ago
Beautiful and tender story.

Would love to experience the growth of the relationship.

gjames17gjames17almost 9 years ago
A work of art, skillfully written....

Thank you so much for this truly beautiful story. I can't add much more than has already been said. Brava!

luvandluckluvandluckover 8 years ago
terrific!

This was one of the best stories I've read on here. Please continue their growing relationship. Its so tender and loving and it was cute how the father was clueless that Pauline and his daughter had great sex and took her virginity in a couple ways and how Pauline said I would love to have your daughter as my houseguest again and often. I just love it! Please continue their story. Thank you

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Lovely story!

I really enjoyed this story, how the passion builds between Pauline and Denise, and how close they become during the story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too matter-of-fact

Thanks for sharing your story.

For me it read too matter-of-factly, which meant that I was unable to connect emotionally or mentally with either character, and there was a lack of sexual tension and anticipation.

babybehrbabybehrabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Wonderfully told. I'd love to know the joy and pleasure experienced by this young woman. Please keep writing about these two beautiful erotic ladies.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A beautiful story!

Wonderfully written and beautifully put! Love and romance and very too. I cannot fathom how this story has been hidden from me for so long. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More sex from Pauline and Denise and then incLude another woman then another......then another.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb excellence in story telling Arousal, ongoing delicious detail, with explosive pleasure at it's max, please come back and share more of your Brilliance in those incredible Pleasure Treasures!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous piece of writing, wonderful use of language. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous