All Comments on 'Gift of Domination'

by CherryCummins

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Yet again

Another useful piece of work reflecting on the D/s scene.

Much enjoyed.

LuxDominusLuxDominusalmost 16 years ago
Well put

I will say your ability to put into words what it seems so few understand is breath taking. Please take the soapbox whenever you wish. If I were a carpenter, you'd be better suited with a podium, in my modest opinion.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
I liked it but, ...

Just 1 favorite and 2 positive comments over several years.

My 2 cents worth

1] Dommes seem the think that their male subs are trapped with them, so the "need" is not even.

2] My answer to your question, "Who has the power in a BDSM relationship?" is -- the woman. If she is a sub then she is rare and sought after and so can easily get a new Master/Dom. If she is the Domme/Top then she, at least, thinks that the limits set by her male sub are just for show, just to get him helpless; and then she does WHATEVER she wants.

. . . It is almost the opposite of Feminism. Feminists complain long and loud about how the Patriarchy has oppressed women for thousands of years and then as soon as they get a little power it goes straight to their heads and they abuse it.

. . . Maybe they see it as getting even with the men who have "kept them down". But, her sub is never one of those men, he is innocent. It is no more "fair" than the Patriarchy's excuse that Eve did something bad so now all women for all time must pay for that.

Punishing the innocent for the supposed crimes of others is never right. How do I know? The Golden rule says so, if you judge and pumish others who are innocent then you can't complain when someone does the same to you? But, of course you will.!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous