All Comments on 'Jamie the Gloryhole Slut Ch. 03'

by jr0777

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LindseyScottLindseyScottover 18 years ago
Cocksucking Whore!

Jamie, I really enjoyed your stories of sucking cocks in Adult Book Stores. Like you, I have sucked a long string of cocks through those glory holes. Thanks for making me so hot, I will have to leave work early to find some cock to suck and cum to swallow. -- Lindsey Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Envious

Wish I had a gloryhole around here I could suck cock in,

would live to follow your example and dress up as a slut before taking cock after cock down my throat.

Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyalmost 18 years ago
Sigh

Went from Chapter 1 to 2 to 3. Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Couldn't stop cumming

I just want to fuck your slutty mouth and use it like you deserve. I'd give you a mouth and face full of cum.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Jamie, you sweet horny slut

Love your stories, so fucking hot. Keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Whore

This has beenn a great story, well written. Like Jamie, I'm also a glory hole slut that can't suck and fuck enough cocks. I have a regular route I work that takes me to two ABS locations with glory holes where I try to take at least 15 cocks per night, then I stop at two different highway reast areas where I service any and all of the truckers I can, either in their trucks or bent over a picnic table with them ramming their cocks up my "pussy" and taking others in my mouth at the same time. So long as I get their hot, salty, cum I'll do them anywhere they desire. Since there's two of these areas on my route home that adds at least 10 at each stop so I've had a successful night of providing whore services to anyone that wants them. You can't get enough cocks, nor be a satisfied cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wish

Oh boy, I wish I could do the same as Jamie. I would love to suck cock at a glory hole.

Terrin2Terrin2over 12 years ago
A turnon

Your stories are a real turnon. Pity you don't make them a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another cum slut

fantastic story. excellent writing. I'm Tina, also a dedicated crossdressing cock sucking sleezy whore that will blow cocks anywere I can find one especially at glory holes. The excitement of seeing a cock coming thru the hole knowing that it's there for one purpose and that's for your hot mouth to suck out his cum. I also give away my ass pussy. I get a major thrill just feeling the cum running from my pussy hole down my legs. My family initially had some problems with me being a crossdressing queer whore. That went away once I began blowing the relatives and sucking cum out of the pussies of the females.. I love going out dessed as the cunt whore I am. I actually have a blouse with my name across the front of it that says "Tina, the Whore". God, I love being a faggot, queer bitch that will blow any cock in sight.

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
Thanks for a HOT story!

I really enjoyed your story. This was the first story of yours that I read. I don’t dress, but I really love oral sex with cross dressers. I have met 3 CD’s at bookstores over the years. One came home with me for a joyful night, one wanted car sex after the ABS store sex and one noticed me inside and followed me outside where she asked me if I would like to taste her back inside. I prefer to do the servicing rather than being serviced. I find it amazingly sexy to suck a CD or a married guy at a glory hole. While the 3 CD’s are in the minority (there are a lot of married guys that want to get sucked at glory holes) I nonetheless enjoyed the CD’s the most. I really enjoy seeing a guy I have just sucked off out looking at books or toys as I am leaving and walking by to say “Thank You!” for cumming in my mouth.

I’ll be reading more of your stories. I notice that you stopped writing quite a while ago. Hopefully all is okay with you and you will grace the Literotica pages with more of your exploits!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous