All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 07'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
haremgirlharemgirlover 18 years agoAuthor
Note from Haremgirl

Thanks for all the supportive comments. I just want to say, in my defense, that I posted the entire book already (13 chapters in all) several days ago. I am not the one who is taking forever to get them posted. I guess that is a Literotica webmaster thing??

Sorry for keeping you all in suspense, but the rest of the story is submitted and waiting to be posted. Thanks again for commenting. I really enjoy getting your feedback.

By the way, I also posted a short story that should come out any day now. It should be in the erotic coupling section, and it is called "Class Reunion". Check it out if you are interested.

Cheers,

Haremgirl

StuckInMyCornerStuckInMyCornerover 18 years ago
Deliciously hot!

Can't wait to see the rest of the story posted. Keep up the great work!

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
To Haremgirl

I still think that you are a fantastic writer.

I put you on my favorites list after I read parts one and two because of it. But you don't know how much I thank you for telling me that this story is 13 chapters long. This way I can wait to see when all of it is finished posting and I can read all of your story as it was written all at once. I don't mind a little suspense, but the story is written well enough I am going a little stir crazy to see how it ends. This way I know when I can sit down and read it all at once.

Thanks again and keep up the writing. You have an impressive style.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Most Enjoyable

This has been a most enjoyable submission. As I read it I find myself thinking about the importance of good communication between husband and wife. My wife and I often close the door to our bedroom and just share our most intimate thoughts. Then we share our physical love. It is very sexy to do this in this order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU ARE AMAZING!

You are killing me and I'm not joking. I'm going to have a heart attack. If Trevor doesn't get to Leanna before she sleeps with Neville then I don't know what to do. Please have a new submission tomorrow. PLEASE if you love your loyal readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome!

Haremgirl,

I LOVE your writing! You have such a whimsical way with words. Love the heavy heat and romance. Keep it up! Hope to read more from you soon :)

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
I

can't wait to read on...this was wonderful, as always. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please...!!!!!

You started off well enough but along the way, you've started to drag the story. The husband, does not make a dashing strong hero material and the heroine well if se's considering to marry another guy while the guy's lovemaking leaves her feeling tepid is pathic.

While I don't want to discourage you but you started off beautifully but by chapter 7; am yawning of boredom. Please read ladyofthemasque, black tulip(literotica) or Julie Garwood or Jayne Ann Krentz(romance novelists)before attempting another story.I mean the should be humor, a touch of dashing and a pinch of mystery in the story.

Good luck and hope to c more from you soon but am not going any further than chapter 7, pg 1.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
SO DAMN FRUSTRATED

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. SHE IS MOVING ON AFTER A FEW WEEKS! SHE WON'T TELL HIM ABOUT HIS CHILD...THAT IS WRONG! He was stupid not to say he loved her. but she has gone about all of this wrong.

you are driving me freakin crazy as this gets more ridiculous and f'd up. i hope this story turns in the right direction soon!!! I really hope you don't have them sleep together before he gets to her!

scherja1scherja1over 2 years ago

This is taking an unexpected poor ly thought out turn. Don't like this new direction!

jott50jott50about 2 years ago

Wow!!! Such emotion in these comments. The hallmark of a good writer. I wish my stories were this good.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Well, I don’t know what to hope for, now that she’s ENGAGED?? Hello?? So wrong I feel so lost

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous