All Comments on 'The Holiday Party'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Over all too soon.....

This was a beautiful short story. Great descriptive text, stirred the imagination and was really erotic. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Poifect !!

WOW ! WOW ! AND WOW!

WHAT A FANTASTIC STORY. THIS DESERVES THE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD .I LOVED EVERY MICRO SECOND. YOU DID GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

Eroticism does not require vulgarity.....so many use it to tittilate and thus doing so.....destroy the story. I'm proud of you for having the ability to arouse me with very descriptive wording without resorting to vulgarity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome story...

This is one of the best mom/son incest stories that I have read. Very erotic. Great buildup. Not much vulgarity. Loved it!!!

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Most Excellent!

Really well written erotica. I could actually envision being there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

give us more

let them take a vacation during her fertile time

so that she can get pregnate

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stop with the pregnant shit

what is with all the dumb asses wanting someone to get knocked up, search for pregnant in the search function if that gets your jollies off, but enough already.

mjrblastmjrblastover 18 years ago
Very erotic!

I really liked this story. I definitely agree with the earlier comments about it being very erotic. Great writing. Not sure where the previous comment about pregnancy came from. Maybe the person before me needs to read more carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very erotic story

I loved this! It seemed real to me and that is very erotic. I would have liked to know if this was a one time shot or if they would get together after this "incident"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"But Bobby, I'm your mother!"

This fine story brings back hot memories to many readers, including me. You remember the first time you were in bed with your mother, your front to her back, and your hands begin wandering over her voluptuous body starting with her lovely shoulders, then proceeding to her svelte hips. You discover to your delight that Mom sleeps naked just as you do. What a fucken turn on! Just as with Bobby, a big strong very fit 21-year-old, your deepest urges take you over! Your hands brush against your mother's superb breasts, slip down to her smooth tummy, which you slowly massage, your Mom mewling with pleasure. Your fingers pass through your mother's cunt bush, on their way to the supreme goal for every son. In a moment you're handling your mother's twat like you were born for it--and, like every son, YOU WERE! Mom tries to protest, very feebly! that she is, after all, your own mother. But that excites you all the more--OF COURSE she's your mother, that's what's making it so GREAT! Your big stiff prick is pressed between your Mom's legs, her mommy-twat is drenched, and totally ready to receive her boy's big dick where it's meant to go, right up between her legs! You shove your big hard on up her mommy-cunt up to your big loaded balls, and Mom cums like crazy again and again. You fuck and finally you cream your own birth canal, the greatest pleasure any son can ever have! Congratulations, boy, you'll be a full-fledged motherfucker from now on!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Good tale!

Five Stars, Amigo.

jkthekatjkthekatover 11 years ago
short and sweet

I like your style

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Are you crazy? to end a story like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please finish this story........................LAROC

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
More please

You must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So you just submit teaser ideas?

I've read a few of yours now and even one with a second chapter that was tacked on and rushed still seemed like just a story outline. Maybe you think you're leaving your reader wanting more but that maxim suggests giving more of something that you've actually delivered. All you're giving us is a series of teaser clips and no film.

Your writing style has an easy enough narrative but you need to do a full story not just a template dirty letter to a stroke mag in twenty variations. Son named Jack screws his mom; son named Bobby screws his mom; son named 'whatever' keeps screwing his dear mummy until she stops saying stop.

Give us a full story. I dare you!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Mama needed that. Good short story

What about tomorrow morning?

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
HOT!

One word: HOT! Especially since it snuck in out of nowhere! Love to see, at least, a sequel, if not a series. The only thing, per se', is that it would have been nice to hear about what she was wearing, when she dressed, or undressed.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
nice

waiting for more

jack30341jack30341almost 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I've been wanting to revisit this one. Need to finish one of the others in progress, and then will come back to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is she on birth control?

P_DoggP_Dogg5 months ago

Definitely needs another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1883 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...