All Comments on 'Breaking Up'

by Sacred Beauty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

Just get him out of your system. Guys like that is cheap trash.. Not worth the bother..Than God that there was no kids involved.. Cheers Yoron.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Nail on the head

Your story shows why infidelity is so destructive. It is not the act but the reasoning behind the act. Does her husband love her? No. Does he respect her? No. And now through his little demonstration he has proven it to her. A very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

You have just nailed it! What you have explained is why none of these cheating wives or cheating husbands stories is believable. Reconciliation is always possible, but it is not done because of love! In every case the loving but cheating spouse says that it is just sex or a fling and that they only love the spouse they cheated on. That statement is always impossible to believe by most commenters because to love someone is to respect them and not want to hurt them in any way... Oh yes, we all are intelligent enough to know that we can still care for someone as a husband or wife. We can and often do want to keep what we shared together in life. But mostly, we just do not want to lose the secure family life that we have built with one another. Yet, as you have explained the reality of cheating on your supposed loved one means that you no longer really Love them...much less respect them! I have come to understand this with both my first and second wife over 45 years. They both always cared for me and neither wanted to leave me. But I have always known when they no longer loved me. The first cheated on me sexually after a few years, and the second cheated for thirty years by keeping quiet in that she never really loved me the way I did her. She still does not fully admit it because she needs me for support in many ways. You pointed out what I have always known and felt sadly. I guess I just never found a true and lasting love. My fault as I always went for the beautiful and needy women that needed and wanted a hardworking, reasonably attractive and strong Alpha type man. I keep reading these stories, searching for what went wrong in my 65 years and you have described it perfectly. I plead that you keep writing with such insight. I haven't even read your Bio, but I guarantee that you have appealed to one reader...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just found this and WOW. Her speech when talks about him crawling into bed smelling like his lover and then expecting her to sit across from that very woman at a work function was powerful.

Sadly all of this would probably wouldn't make him be faithful. He said ti himself, he is all about ego stroking and screwing his scretary is cliche but an ego boost to a man like him.

Poor Felicia, she deserves a good man.

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Only just found this gem.

Beautifully written.

Thank you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Tremendous

A great tale. I hate cheaters. Especially the guys who feed their ego and believe its no big deal. I'm glad she's leaving the prick. She deserves better.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

Feels like it is lacking something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a dick!

nuff said

ranec1ranec1almost 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That last line. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous