All Comments on 'Obey'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't get enough of your voice

Have not made it to the end of this recording ;o), more of the same please.

mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
OOOOOHHHHH Baby....

Well finally it's up....Yay...erm, I'm wondering what you're doing to me in this one hehe.....Turning the tables on me eh?.. You are the best girlfriend ever!!!!! I think I might want to save this one til you're away at confrencce next week, unless you have something special planned for me in your abscence??? A certain hot girl/girl webcam direct from Sydney perhaps.....(one cold only hope!?!)I'm the luckiest guy on the whole planet to have you as my lover!!!!! Eat your heart out boys, while you listen I get A_P for real!!!(at least when we're on the same continent LOL)

Happy Days...

Anh Yeu Em, my love....

SevinkSevinkover 18 years ago
as suggested: eats his heart out...

wow... mcopado you are one lucky SOB man.. HAHA...

ooh, cam shows? how does one become prevy to such things? *licks lips* i would love to have a look~ hehe.

and now the real comment:

I enjoyed this a lot.. god i cant get enough of your voice...

I seriously cant wait for more...

your voice is so sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

That was hot, really hot. I have to give you some advice, though. With such a seductive voice and wild imagination, I think you should do something more EXTREME. Instruct the reader to do something, that would be the wildest audio ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing !

Hello Asian Princess,

your're absolute great. Your're voice is so hot.

Please make another one like this.

Best regards and merry Christmas

Eddie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
if only have the text

yeah,i love you sound ,but better write the words on . 'cause it's better for the one not from a English-speaking country. thx much . hope see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Obey - So Incredibly Hot

This is one of the hotest erotic stories I have ever listen to. Great sexual situations and superbly written. Wonderful detail too. I can't say enough about the sexy voice and excellent delivery and integration of supporting sounds (whips and sucking). Thank God this comes to us in MP3 form. Please do more stories like this. Something where he is in restraints and you have your way with him. Maybe your girlfriend(s) or sister help him find that special ecstacy. Take his control away, surprise him, tease him, expose him, embarse him, and then let him have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
diffucult to hear. speak louder

For some reason, I cant hear all the words. Speak louder and distinctly. Sounds like you are rushing to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Princess, you're the best

Baby. God. I'm still reeling. My favorite story yet. And I mean my ALL-TIME favorite. Your voice haunts me wherever i go. You're so fuckin sexy...but you know what I love best? While you're the sexy vixen...there's a sweetness to your voice that is vulnerable and beautiful. Haunting. So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
making men all over the world go nuts

Asian Princess, you're making men all over the world go nuts with your submissions. Do keep it up.

As an Asian myself I can't help but think I wish the women i've been with were a bit more like you ;)

carverIIcarverIIabout 18 years ago
Speechless

I just do not have the words to describe how this story affects me. It is such a powerful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So good

this may be the sexiest thing I've ever heard from a woman. and you know it.

YounginlondonYounginlondonalmost 18 years ago
More - please don't stop there!!!

Ur voice is amazing and horny, I love the accent too!! Love this story and Restrained. I love hearing all your stories, but these two are the most original- no dis-respect to any of the others they're good as well. Havn't heard from you in a while - will be good to hear from you soon!!

neXus9neXus9over 17 years ago
Definately Has My Approval!!!

Well like many have said you're hot. Real Hot...

And as an Aussie too, I just hope one day we may have a chance encounter? ;)

Nothing Planned would really go off...

Like Just being in the same place as you some time, recognising each other and nodding that's all I see you Grin a naughty girlie grin. And we get closer, you I imagine would be wearing an oufit befitting your slutty status. Something allureing and that accentuates your lil

Asian Body, nipples Jutt and your Ass rides high. Just the thought of this has me hardening. Your eyes Lock on my crotch, as we stand next to each other say in a crowded club? Feigning that we don't recognise each other, makes our actions feel even Hotter. Just to be sure I wait for you to gesture first. I don't wait long, your hands drop to your side, one brushing my rigidness. I exhale heavily, and turn slightly so I can run my hand up the inside of your thighs up under your Micro Mini to gently find your puffy soft slit. Fingertips trace acros your sweet cuntlips but barely noticable are our movements. But your hands find my shaft and skillfully go to work on it through my Jeans. As you Arch your lil Butt up and out trying to press your pussy harder against my hand. Until I give your holes more attention and begin to finger you right there in the crowded club, your wettness is something I savour you see me raise my hand to my mouth from the corner of your eye's and I suck at my fingers tasteing your sweet sweet sex, your scent rises to my nostrils, and I am gone to another place. Reality slowly clammours back to my senses as I feel we've backed up into a corner nad my Cock is thickly erect and now also free as your hands have taken me out right there. You now are backing up one side of you raises up as you mount my prick as if I were there just for your pleasure, lowering yourself easily my full lenght 9" becomes griped by your wet snatch. I groan and in a knee jerk reaction begin grinding it into you your hands wrap behind my buttocks and you pull me to you we build a rythm. I hear a wisper escape your lips "Oh god Fuck my Tight Hole Mr!" BAM! your Cunt Spasms as your Climax on my Cock then I Spend my Nutt into your juices! BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, your on Tippy Toes, as you lift off my Shaft & in a single motion spin down to Slurp away at our spent sex, Just a few quik deep throated sucks and as you stand you drag your wrist across your pouty lips as you wipe away the last spunk from them. You lean in to me and kiss me quikly so I taste us too! Then as I gather my senses Your're Gone! Vanished into the crowd, My head spinning I put my dick away and head to the bar! I need a drink??? ;)

Hope that you enjoy this tale a small thanks, for Being as sexy as your are. And bringing me to Orgasm a few times...

Take Care, Big Fan, G...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yes, obey

I'm still listening to your story and it's fascinating that I'm currently chatting with a married woman from Singapore who has recently moved to Paris who wants me to do this with her, but I'm the Master and she's my Little Slut. Her hubby has agreed to this and we are planning a meeting sometime soon in which she arrives at my hotel room and her hubby gives her to me for as long as I want her. I must say that I love your story so far and appreciate some of the ideas that you are giving me for that time when I finally make her my little slut slave. zipzap0506@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

this story has all that i need.. do write more.. your voice turns me on every time i hear it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crazy

u r absolutely crazy.......i m tellin it by ur profile......story was hot...wish there was more femdom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope - not doing that

The end.

KinkyleatherKinkyleatheralmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Ohh my @asian_princess this audio is so fucking hot, i love the sound of your voice, its so commanding and forceful and at the same time soft and sensual

Pleasure_meatPleasure_meatover 4 years ago

It made me cum hard!!!

subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

Thank you my Mistress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous