All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Share Ch. 01'

by Big Swede

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
conjugal rights

ever hear of conjugal rights? not having marital sex is reason for divorce. same as cuckolding is. if they are plain incompatable, then it is over.

he wants kinky sex, she doesn't want any. sounds pretty incompatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Pimping Out the Wife Whore Again Eh Writer

There is a trend here - you are embarrassed and frustrated by her intent to have beeg cocks and deny you - say this sounds like you like cuckolding a braindead man - hubbie without balls makes you feel excited eh writer.

Besides sickly depraved and not erotic what do you feel in the doing of it - perhaps shamed, pitiful, demeaned, humiliated - these are all good things to you right - ok you got it sicko - the english virus of self or permitted cuckolding of yourself while feeling out of control in your wimpus marriage.

The only cure for this is sucking big hemungus cocks and taking them in the ass for your sweetie's boyfriends!

Gosh writer - not a sniff of an "H" so far - bad luck or is it your absurd deprivation that turns every semi-normal person off - leaving you with the few jaded sicko's who require feeling depressed and humiliated (like you?).

You know you would probably do better scorewise in FETISH with the other subhuman base non-erotic deeply sick sick stuff. Then get some help little sick one - soon as it just gets worse - then the next thing you know your picture is on the sexual offenders file - you will love the exposure and registering each time you have to move as the neighbors always find out - so have a look in the mirror to see if anyone there can be respected!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Gee

She took the fanasy to the next level. now hubby's a cuckold. Please in the next chapter don't make him a wimp.... Its time he takes control or moves on

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weak husband

fingered her to orgasim??

no wonder she doesnt like to f you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delicious and Delightful

Too hot to handle for many secret little wannabees out there. Let them read elsewhere. Your sexy theme has tremendous potential for a very sultry series. A gorgeous tall leggy bride who decides to tease, deny and humiliate her little hubby is about as erotic as it gets. Little hubby started the ball rolling and now that the genie is out of the bottle, he has to live with it. This teasing bride just might turn her hubby into a wife watching voyeur who is reduced to oral servitude on his knees. His beautiful tall wife is too much to handle and needs to be worshiped by her little hubby.

Please keep up the excellent work on this exceptionally hot theme. We look forward to many more installments here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice work

I love your stories. I like the descriptions of the sex interspersed with conflict.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 18 years ago
Beeg?

The second comment from the bottom was entered by "Anonymous in the USA." Read his comment, and then go find other cheating wives stories and look for similar ones. You will find a pattern.

First, this particular commentator cannot spell "big." It is always (or usually) spelled "beeg." This simple fact should reduce his credibility to zero.

Second, his diction is very contorted (as though he is struggling with the English language), rendering his comments very painful to read.

Third, he must be a psychiatrist, insofar as he always informs the author of the author's embarrassment and frustration.

Fourth, you will see these phrases and words: "jaded sickos"; "subhuman". Mark my words on that.

Fifth, he will always counsel the author that the story's score would have been better in the Fetish section. I don't know what the scores are on this story, and I don't really care. However, this Anonymous always tells me my scores would be better if posted in Fetish. Perhaps, but take a look at my stories list and count how many have an "H" next to them.

What an ass.

AttorneymanAttorneymanabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Awesome. Makes me want to go home and fuck my wife in the ass.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It is worth reading so I rated it 3 stars.

I would have given it a higher rating except "stick wick in shit" is a huge turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey DWmoronock

Wearing your ass for a hat is also a big turn-off, stop doing it.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 8 years ago
Boring

That was hard to read. I gave up about half-way through. Erotica should be MUCH more interesting than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He should just kick her in the cunt and then just fuck herthe tell to roll over and fuck in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

She needs to be primed and ready for a Real Man's sperm in her womb.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
BisSwede

Got his self hung in Hang'em High. Based on this story, you need to be careful.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop- all women are in favor.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i am always astonished that people read these stories, that are clearly in the 'loving wives" category (which we know means cheating wife), and then get mad about it. you don't just stumble across these stories by accident. you have to go find them. what is wrong with the people who find these stories and then get mad about it? i thought the story was good, if you are into this sort of thing - which i clearly am since i found the story!! please ignore the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous