All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Share Ch. 02'

by Big Swede

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Belongs In Sick Self Cuckolding Husbands

Well little sick one - I read your bio - you really should get your wife to do this - then she would see how sick you really are. You know pimp her out - be a wimp watcher of big cocks - of course that would be pitiful and humiliating just as you want to feel!

Jaded emotions are like that - it takes more and more to get it up then soon you have to register your address and picture as a sex offender - Pump you right up eh little sick one.

So you are what you write as it excites you more than anything else - so as a cuckster you have to feel good now eh - just don't let anyone know where in Mi. you live - neighbors aren't keen on sickies near their kids or wife - however as it begins to occupy more and more of your thoughts it will be appearant to someone soon then what sicko!

Grow up - get some help soon - failing that move this filth to FETISH with the other subhuman base deep deviant crap where it might be more appreciated. As you can see - only a few sicko's like you now, but on the plus side you are in the sick company you wanted and needed. Stay away from the mirrors as there is no respect there. Have fun now cuckster as it will get worse - a lifetimes worth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd be out the door.

She likes big cock so well she can go let the man fathering her bastards give her all she wants, and support his children too. To deny conjugal rights is grounds for divorce here. To give those rights to another man and allow other men to impregnate her shows a distinct lack of commitment to the marriage. Kick the bitch to the curb. They are called fantasies for a reason! She spent a good deal of time planning out how to "be more adventurous" in the way that would hurt him the most. I hope she enjoys life alone because that is how I would leave her. Alone and penniless. You can't even call her a whore because she doesn't charge for it, it comes free to any but her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fuck that

if she thought id listen to her shit think again ...id fuck her when and how and where i wanted ...but if she thought i would ever fuck her gain after fucking an animal think again ...kick her ass out and i d make sure i didnt leave her anything ..shes a bitch t othink any man would agree with her shit...maybe you are not a man though

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Concern for fucking these cocks w/o protection!

CONCERN!!!! God I wouldn't touch the bitch again! Who knows what she picked up in that porno movie booth. You're an ass no husband would ever allow this sort of dumb as thing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good but

Good but this is going to be another wimp cuckold hubby story. Fanasy is one thing now she has gone to far. Hubby should be pushing her out the door now she has cheated and is on her way becomming a big slut..... PLEASE give hubby some back bone

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
how romantic

where do these people come from???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ditto Ditto Ditto!!!!

Ditto

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stupid

he had her, fucking other men and cucking him. adultry.

and then he had to throw it away for her ass, because once he fucked her they were "reconciled" under the law. even if she got preggers by a black man, they were reconciled.

now they can only get divorced under irreconcilable differences - which usually means a 50/50 split.

of course, this is a cuck tale, so i wouldn't think that matters....

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
If this author writes true to form for himself,

there will not be a next chapter. There will be no ending and no consequences. Beyond the "Oh my gosh, is she pregnant with another man's child" question, there will be no ending. All of his husband's in his stories are pussies that want their wives to fuck other men.

Save your breath (or in this case, your typing) for someone that might have a real husband in their stories. No consequences and no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Story degenerated Into Farce Without Humor

The story gets 25% because of Chapter 1. The wife is a simpleton. The events of the story are unbelievable,without humor,without drama. What is the reader to do---laugh at the story? It is not erotic. It is a miscalculated conception that tries to be a cartoon but just makes the plotting and characterization seem inane.

I doubt that a Chapter 3 could put this Humpty-Dumpty together again. The only thing to do would be to erase any trace of Chapter Two. Then write a Chapter Two with people who have human thoughts and emotions. Forget the bookstore. Forget the blacks with big cocks & the stupid look on kewpie doll's face. Forget the wearing no panties out in public because that was the husband's fantasy---though the husband is playing golf & not getting off with his idiot wife running around like a mental patient.

Chapter 1 had potential. The situation was odd but it could have been worked out to produce an interesting story. No such luck.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 18 years ago
Good story, but one issue...

Good story, but my only issue is that it had to be interracial. There are more than enough interracial stories out there; some of us are looking for good stories without race being the overriding factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuck These Assholes

IF they don't want to read about a wimpy husband, then they should quit reading your stuff. I think your the best author on this site. I love your stuff. I share my wife all the time and often she will go bare as we love the thrill of her fertile pussy receiving sperm.

Some of us like these type of stories and for those who don't want to read about a wife turned slut then quit reading them.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, MY WIFE AND I LOVE TO READ YOUR STORIES!

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 18 years ago
There he is again

That's right, Anonymous in the USA. You know, the one who uses buzzwords "jaded" and "subhuman." It's the same guy. I wonder what happened to him. His insight into the mind of a cuckold is so vivid that I can imagine only one thing: not only did his wife cheat on him, but her well-hung lover stretched Mr. Anonymous's bunghole. Ouch.

His comments are similar in theme to those left by Sherlock in cheating wives stories. At least Mr. Sherlock (and I'm no fan of his self-righteousness) possesses the ability to (a) construct sentences and (b) offer thoughts in a logical (even if disagreeable) manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Didn't he want?

Would have made alot more sense if he would have brought the story full circle. He had originally wanted to do her best friend annie...At the very least any thoughtful husband/Cuckold would have gotten that out of the deal. Not that the story seemed honest or real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a load of crap

Okay, the wife goes from a prude to cock loving slut just like that? That's a little hard to believe. I'm not a big fan of the whole cuckolding thing, to me it doesn't seem like a loving husband or wife would want any part of that kind of thing. I guess people do, but it just isn't for me. It's not a bad story, but having the wife go from a prude to an interracial whore that is cuckolding her husband after reading one little story is hard to believe. Maybe if she hadn't been such a prude and had been curious about it before, but that's not the way you went and it really cost the story. Everybody seems to be on a reality bender these days and this just doesn't seem real, though it would fit in perfectly with most reality TV as there is very little "real" about that stuff too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job! Ignore the Rednecks Who Condemn It!

Write on! Looking for to more of these type stories from you.

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
What do these

people expect on this site, bible stories. I thought the story was written okay and hot. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you got them

You got a lot of people talking about your story, thats got to make you feel great. It would me even if they didn't like it they read it and had to say something about it. Hope you write a part three. Maybe she should let husband get a little from her friend, he would be hooked for life. :-)

AttorneymanAttorneymanabout 15 years ago
I liked it

Call me sick, but I like it. I'd love to see a sequel where the wife is pregnant and gets fucked by more men.

Hubby should be forced to watch and clean her out afterward.

But, that's what gets me hard. YMMV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fast forward

I fast forwarded through this one as soon as I saw which way it was going....always amazed at the stories where hubby even THINKS about doing the wife after she's become the town pump. The world is full of decent women without having to resort to staying married to a faithless slut. Some people find bullshit erotic...I do not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How fucking ridiculous..

All women in your world are brain dead are they Swede? This story is the lamest thing I've read in ages. I can honestly say that I don't know a single guy in the world that would let his wife say or do anything even close to this. It would have ended in the bed the night before. The entire premise is just juvenile. Picture this I'm holding a gun to your childs head... I tell you in plain english that I'm going to shoot him... of course, why should you understand, or beleive that I might do it... So, I suppose Swede, in your world, you kid would be dead on the floor because you're a fucking moron. Well, the rest of us aren't. WHICH IS WHY YOUR STORY IS A WASTE OF TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DUMB AND DUMBER

CANNOT TELL WHICH IS STUPIDER...HER OR HIM..

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Garbage

That I rated 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only thing lower than this story

is DWmoronock's IQ

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WRITING ON THE WALL

and you dont have to read between the lines. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Unbelievably stupid..

...is how I call this story. So we have a wife running and fucking around without actually realizing it (why then did she wear the costume??) and a husband who "dislikes" being kept away from her cunt but who doesn´t react apropriately by throwing her out. Instead, he doesn´t realize how close his "fertile" wife was to getting pregnant. This plot is so dumb that no reader could possibly and sanely follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sick fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Turn of the Screw

Nice storyline twist. Good start.

While descriptions are quite good, they are a bit too objective, a bit too detached, when describing the actual raw sex. Need to develop a more subjective, involved style to draw out the reader's emotions and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiot

Be careful what you ask for. Now you're in line for a divorce from a now slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is terrible

Worst story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

boooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story. Good writing style.

Big Swede,

I can't understand why some respondents use the comments section to rag on you so mercilessly. I'm a big fan of "unprotected sex" a/k/a "risky liaisons" a/k/a "impregnation" stories and actively seek them out. I've enjoyed all your work on literotica and encourage you to continue writing. Please ignore any comment that doesn't provide at least a modicum of constructive criticism. I'd venture not a single one of the naysayers in the lot is capable of writing a complete sentence, let alone an entire story. Fucking assholes is what they are. Oops, sorry. My rant is showing, but sometimes I get so damn tired of the lack of civility brought out by the anonymity of the internet. Few think before they speak; fewer still before they write. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA

DIE SLOW WHORE, DIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WACC

Terrible... BTB... Go fuck Annie and a thousand other whores. Never touch diseased bitch wife again.

paulfor666paulfor666over 9 years ago
I loved it

Bring on Chapter 03. There are so many exciting and depraved experiences waiting for your wife and you. But get her on the pill so she can have an endless supply of cock. You get to watch and your lust builds and builds, not just because of your wonderful slut of a wife that you have created, but all that cum you start to lick out of her and your addiction to it. You not only delight in the cum you suck from her you discover the absolute pleasure of cock addiction. the two of you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sell the whore to a black whore house so she could fuck all the cock she wants I would never touch her skankass or pussy again she is low scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This could have been so much better if it wasn't the usual cuckold stuff, but instead her regretting (why else was she crying?) and then both going to have normal but exciting sex together. Or maybe open up to threesomes together, whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

No good slut whore who will fuck all the slimy cock she wants but divorce her slut ass first then find the write woman for your self not the slut. and stay away from her be cause she will be HIV in know time at all a real low life scum sucking slut I would not even want to fuck her dirty smelly ass THROW HER ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LET THE WHORE GET KNOCKED UP OR HIV AND DIVORCE

EASY ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sell her ass to a Mexican whore house ,get her out of your life she is a skank who wii be hiv in no time,and knows what else she bring home.kick her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Quite appropriate.

BBC Worship is true, and it is the place of the Black Alpha male to breed our White wives. Amen.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Show her the door

Don't touch her, she will be riddled with disease. Take her back to the adult store, leave her out front on the sidewalk and go get new locks for the doors. She will be a drugged up street walker in a moth and dead within six months. No need for a divorce. Just make sure you have a gun ready when her new pimp tries to come for her stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black cock

Don't become a willing cuckold kick her out as her cunt is off limits to you she is of further to you, and go and become a black cock whore. Not forgetting to change the locks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weak

No one with any self esteem would tolerate living with a whore wife. He would move on and leave the slut behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trash!

As soon as she started with,"My cunt is off-limits to you." he should have told her,"No cunt,no more marriage!" As far as her expecting him to accept that she was now a slut for black cock and gang bangs,he should have just dragged her out the front door,thrown her in the street,and locked her out,permanently! ~ I know,it's just a stroker story,not reality. God forbid something like this really happened!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 5 years ago
Please ignore the haters, you have a good storyline going!

To be sure, I enjoyed this series. I will say that your writing style could use some editing for proper grammar in a few places, notably on the proper use of quoting dialogue. But please make no mistake, you have a good product here!

I would have asked for a like longer conclusion. As written, it leaves open too any options, as there are no more chapters. I would also ask for more chapters, since there are so many different directions to take this.

Lastly, as I think you may not be writing here anymore, please consider a return? Your mind is filled with fertile ideas (no pun intended), and for every spineless moron who anonymously blasted you, there are literally thousands more who enjoy your works and others like them!

Never, never, never give up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That‘s why you should never ...

copy your mothers, in cum farted on the latrine walls drivel, mate !

It‘s stinks !

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
No woman is

this stupid . No man would put up with it . I see a divorce in their future .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap! Time to ditch the bitch rather than having to be a pretend father to little Sambo!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. Here is a guy who is dissatisfied with his plain vanilla sex with him wife who now has lost her forever to big black cocks. He will never be permitted to fuck his wife in her pussy while she goes out and lets other men fuck her in her pussy without protection. She will be pregnant with another man's baby and may get an STD as well. All because he wanted to spice up his sex life with his wife and now has lost control of her completely. Another case of Pandora's box being opened, never to be closed again.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I had further thoughts about this story. As soon as the wife said that her pussy was for other men only, I would have begun divorce proceedings against her. No way can she surmise that just because she read something in literotica about how other wives cuckold their husbands, does not give her the right to make just a generalization about her pussy. All her husband did was to give her an article depicting how some wives love big black cocks. Now, he should not have given her that article but she took this way too far. He has two choices, become a cuckold husband or divorce his wife because she is holding her pussy off limits to him.

I know this is a fictional piece but this is my reaction to this situation if it was real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad, but not fantastic. I liked it, but wasn't overwhelmed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just stupid!

49ers6949ers696 months ago

Sorry I really don't like cuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous