All Comments on 'Interracial Wife Swap Ch. 02'

by KYauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh god, This is soo hot

I sure hope Susan can make Jake a daddy. She could give birth to a superior black bred little pickininny to a superior black male. The white boy should be proud to raise Jake's baby up through college. What we have here ladies and Gents is the way it is supposed to be in true life , a white wife enjoying a superior black man while having the security and social acceptance of a white husband.

Why the author decided to add the black wife to a superb BMWMF, I'll not even begin to try to understand. This would have been a masterpiece and outstanding story to have the white man watch in awe and wonder while Susan got plummeled by Jake, as she maybe became impregnated by Jake's superior black baby-making sperm..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Great Story! Now bring it home for us by making this story realistic by adding the following in the next chapter...discuss pregnancy, birth control or lack thereof and make one or both of the ladies pregnant.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

usually not my cup of tea but a interesting swapping story. Am waiting to see the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i agree

but i think janelle should be proud t o have a superior white baby instead .... one with brains and a big white dick.... remember john holmes ... if a black and white has a kid it should be with the white man as a black man in most cases is not smart enough except to be led around by his white superiors

wild_woodywild_woodyover 18 years ago
Interesting

I really enjoyed this story as it was different than most in this category. Both husbands were competant lovers and both couples enjoyed the swap. Well written and a fine read. Don't be to put off by the comments from the idiot gallery, weather fantasy or true, people usally involved in this behavior have sense enough to use some form of birth control.

wild_woodywild_woodyover 18 years ago
Interesting

I really enjoyed this story as it was different than most in this category. Both husbands were competant lovers and both couples enjoyed the swap. Well written and a fine read. Don't be to put off by the comments from the idiot gallery, weather fantasy or true, people usally involved in this behavior have sense enough to use some form of birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

What I liked most is the fact that it was "normal" sex amongst four people and not the usual degrading manner in which many black guys treat white women AND men in most of these interracial stories. The fact that a black woman can also enjoy a white cock is refreshing. I just luv the way they enjoyed each other fucking bareback till the guys filled the girls' pussies. Great reading.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Hmmm

this was good to their last drops :>)

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I agree with the comments of wild_woody. Good to see a story with normal sex enjoyed by both couples with no regrets .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKYauthor@KYauthor
141 Followers
I hope you enjoy my present and future contributions, and I crave your reactions. I'd love to hear from people who are turned on by my stories. Please vote, comment, and email! I'd love to hear from you, know who you are, and get your thoughts. I primarily write what I ref...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES