All Comments on 'My Wife The Jack Off Queen'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
train115train115over 18 years ago
Amazement at the intolerance of some

This story is well written and exciting. It is one of the few that addresses a cum eating fetish. Hey there are all types of people. Just because someone does something you wouldn't do does not make them perverted. Name calling and derision are just not welcome here. If you don't like a story line, don't read it. No one is forcing you to finish reading a story.

I thought the story was well done and the subject interesting. I have not tasted male cum, but now I would consider it. Thanks for taking the effort to write this story.

Loverotica100Loverotica100over 18 years ago
I like mine also

Hot story......I love tasting my precum and licking it off my fingers and hand. I have a hot bi fantasy of having a girl jack me off in her guy's mouth and the three of us sharing a cum snowball;, or her jacking him off in my mouth, or both us guys jacking off in her mouth.....eilther way we all share the fruits of our hand action. Mmmm, story is right up my alley!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Soooooo hot!!

I'm glad you are writing again as you have been gone for a while. I love hot cum and I ate all of mine after reading this story!! Thanks!!

FlesFlesover 18 years ago
Truly Excellent

This story was well written and very hot. I jerked-off to an intense orgasm as I read it and then drank the lot out of my hand - bitter and salty, but sweet. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So fucking HOT!

Love your story. Wife made me taste my cum.......LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

Hard ..... tasted it for the first time the otherday and was good ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy

My fantasy is to have my wife force me to suck my first dick while another dick is taking my virgin ass, always wondered what it would be like to taste a dick and take one up my ass. Hopefully soon my fantasy will become reality.

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
Not my thing but

well written so for that alone you get a five.

marknj_99marknj_99over 18 years ago
Love it!!

Very hot!!!! I would love to try something like that with my wife...very bi curious guy and would love to jack off another cock with my wife and eat the cum, even suck the cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a taste

this was so hot I read it three while I sucked my cock till I exploded in my mouth and swallowed it all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy

Tasted good mmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmm mmm good

I was jerking my dick while reading this story, shot a huge load mmmmmmm tasted so good.

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
MMM MMM Good

I was jerking my dick off while reading this story, shot a huge load, MMMMMMMMMM tasted so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More than a mouthfull

Very hot story... as i got closer i layed on my back, rolled my legs over my head and stroked my cock till I shot all over my face and in my mout... mmmm mmm mmm good to the last drop

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your a Luck Guy!

Hot story! I wish I could experience the same thing with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My wife loves to watch men jack-off and see the ropes of warm cum spurt out of their cocks. I have had many fantasies fulfilled by watching her watch them I have told her I wanted to share a load of cock juice with her but I am still waiting -- patiently I might add

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
makes me want to jack off my hard white cock...yeah.........

reading this made me get hard and went and beat my cock until I exploded a big load of my hot cum..felt sooooooooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hand job stories

I liked the storie very much, i have always had a fantasy of my wife jerking me off and making me shoot cum on my own face while she verbally taunted me.... anyone know a storie on here like that?

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
To anon below---

Yes there is. Try "Mein Kampf" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Story

My wife loves to watch me jack-off and after we had been married several years, I went home one day and found her in our bedroom watching a couple of men jack-off while she leaned against her dresser and masturbated her pussy.

It reminded me of a scene I saw in one of my movies and I just left and went for a drive.

My cell phone rang a little while later and she laughed and said "I'm finished now Honey, "please" come home.

On my return, she explained to me what happened and asked me if I had wished I could have seen the whole scene

I told her "Hell Yes" and added that I wanted them to cream all over her beautiful breasts and let me lick it off of her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sex rocks

now my wife has turned me into a jack off pro ever since i caught her with my brothers cock in her hand then she made mee suck it, i gave him a hickey

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My neighbor and her girlfriends watched me jerk off

"My neighbor and her girl friends watched me jerk off. They sat in front of me and watched me jerk off and cum. They liked it. I could hear them talking about me and laughing as they watched me beating off, so I jerked off in front of them three times. Each time I came real hard. They watched me cum and it felt great. They were all gorgeous brunettes. I loved it :)"

GlennWillisGlennWillisover 10 years ago
My Neighbor and Her Girlfriends Watched Me Jerk Off

"My neighbor and her girl friends watched me jerk off. They sat in front of me and watched me jerk off and cum. They liked it. I could hear them talking about me and laughing as they watched me beating off, so I jerked off in front of them three times. Each time I came real hard. They watched me cum and it felt great. They were all gorgeous brunettes. I loved it :)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My cock is rock hard after reading that.

My cock is so hard and throbbing, my nuts are tinkling, I've always wanted to watch my wife suck another mans cock and I would jack off, I would also like to join her sucking his cock, I've never sucked a cock but I would really LOVE to. I'm going to jack off right now, Can't wait any longer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Had a great jack off

Stood in front of the mirror so I could watch myself jacking off my seven and a half inch cock while dreaming that it was another mans cock in my wifes hand and mouth, I dream that I get her to go to a tit bar with me where we befriend some man with a big cock, I ask him if he would like to come to our hotel room and fuck my wife and of course he does, and as she is sucking his big cock I'm jerking on mine, Then I move close to her face to get a better view and she moves his cock toward my mouth and I just start sucking the hell out of it till he unloads a large amount of cum into my mouth. well my cock is bone hard again, You all know where I'm about to go and do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

in the 60s I used to jack off while ridding in my friends car wuth a load of girls from school. One time I jacked off at a beach party as a girl leaned in the car windo and watched me jack and cum now I am sorry I didn't eat my cum for them. I ate my cum while jacking to this story. thanks for asking. wish both of you were here to watch me, I would eat your cum for your wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My hard cock

After reading these stories my cock is rock hard, My nuts are tingling, My cock is throbbing and wanting to blow out a big load of cumm, So I'm going to the bathroom and beat the fuck out of my cock, I'll get to where I'm about to cumm then I'll stop and make my cock wait a little longer, Then I'm gonna beat that mother fucker fast and hard and let it blow cumm all over the place, Well I can't wait any longer, So here I go, Oh yes I'm gonna really enjoy this. Is their anyone out there that wants to suck my big cock. Male or Female please tell if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pump and eat

A fantasy is to have a girl make me pump my Cock for an hour. Taking a break every now a then and stroking it. After the pumping it will be so thick and swollen. With plenty of lube she forces me to lay on the floor with my legs over my head. Then she invites 2 of her hot friends over who also want to watch me eat my cum

while one fuck my ass with a dido. They keep teasing me bringing me just to the edge without letting me cum. Finally one takes hold of my cock aims it right at my mouth until I shoot down my mouth and on my face. By this time there passes are soaked so I have to eat each one until they cum while another fuck my ass with strap on. After they've all cum and my dick is hard again they make me jack off in my mouth again while I watch them masturbate

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pump and eat

Any of you women out there would like this and have anything to add..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot

I love for my wife to feed me sperm. The most risky was we were alone on the London Eye (Very rare occasion). She jacked me off and made me cum into my drink, then made me wait until we were off the Eye! As we walked around London, she instructed me to finish my soda! I stayed hard the rest of the day thinking about the occurrence. She fucked me silly that night and after I came, she sat on my face to finish her orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
0 yes

my wife had me lick pre cum off her tits to get me going first then it was just some cum on her tits and later it was the hole cum shot she did work with me tho slow we had a great sex life for 36 years she pass a way ..she had me in her paints and later she got my we would dress a like at night she would pick it out and I would have it on

she could fuck my ass with her 3 or 4 inc clits she would ask for this every night and I could not tell her no she would get me turn on and rub my ass she could it my cunt ass

she would fuck me like this for hours my ass would be full of her cum then she would place a pad on my paints just like woman do all the cum would be on the pad she did not use pad just me on my cunt ass sex was great she would jack me off and place one of her tits at my ass wow fuck me with her tits and jack me off milk would cum of her tits and in my ass when her tits would hurt I would get tit fuck my ass would be full of brest milk ...I was her lover --her best friend- and her husband- I Love You And Miss You will see you some day tell then kiss and hugs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CUm eating

Love to have a buddy jack off on my food for me, I love the taste of fresh cum as a sauce on my food

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum eater

My wife caught me jerking off and made me eat my own cum. Now she wants to watch me suck a cock. I cant wait.Oc4c3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock and cum

My wife and I both love to watch each other jerking guys off and sucking their cocks. After I tasted my own cum my wife wanted me to taste other men's cum. I am so cocksucking glad that I did and am now a full cocksucking cum swallowing whore of a guy. It doesn't get any better.O

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
FETISH FETISH

I guess you knew the audience would be minuscule for this FETISH in the appropriate category, or you are trolling, or you get off on the negative comments. Is humiliation your gig?

I skimmed this thing and the last couple of paragraphs tell the tale.

1* for deception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get some Balls!

Why can't he masturbate with his own cock...wifey has no problem playing with herself...so what's good for the goose etc...also grow a set of balls for pete's sake! Stop being such a wimp...who the fuck is she to be the boss always?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to play too!

Your story had me hard from the beginning. I want to be controlled exactly like that and submit to your orders for swallowing cum. I was so horny by the end of this story I jerked off and ate my own cum. Thank you for finally pushing me over the edge. Now I'm a cum sucking bitch boy too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugly story

She's jacking off his best friend? What more did he need to know? Why would he marry her? And the funniest/stupidest part? When Pam sticks Dave's dick into his mouth? Dave pulls back a bloody stump. This was so bad I'm STILL laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

This reminds me of my first taste of cum a week ago. It was from a tranny that I sucked untill she came. Then I licked some cum from her gorgeous cock and tasted her warm cum. It was delicious, I loved it and want more. Next time I want to swollow her whole tasty load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sick

sick people ,wimp and whore story ,the whore turn the wimp queer

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

If you need a relief catcher, that's what I'm here for--pleasing men, pleasing their cocks, and their wives. Just wish my wife would join me once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot, made me shoot my load!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and very erotic story. Good description of activities

bbclovebbcloveabout 1 year ago

I've always wanted a lady to jack a guy off into my mouth

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam12 months ago

Love this. Wish I were doing this with my wife and John right now

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam10 months ago

Tis is me come to story to cum and yes I eat it. I pretend I feel your wife's tongue pushing your cum down my throat. Thank her for being who she is and 💕 to you both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2310 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.