All Comments on 'Making Love to My Mother'

by kestl

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
short

was waaay too short..no build up whatsover..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give us morelet

continue story by parents get devorced

and aunt who is ethan's twin look exactly alike

and mistaken's his aunt for his mom

whoom is just as deprived of loving.

also make love without condoms

and could be very fertile at that moment as can his

mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
titfuck

I WANT TIT FUCKING ALSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mom

should of added some anal fucking, and mom sticking a dildo up her sons ass

TesshuTesshuover 18 years ago
I really like it.

I like your style of writing, also your characters had no problem getting down and dirty which was a pleasure. I'd like to see another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Motherly Love

Very good for a starter.

Next story, have Ethans girlfriend come over for a little fun.

Hurry and write a sequel.

stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
No buildup

Well, there was no buildup. Very descriptive, though! It's easy to visualize most of what you described, and hey, sometimes build-up just lasts too long. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty Good!

Not bad nor drawn out. Short and hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved fucking my mom

My dad was killed when I was 13. My mom started dating (fucking) men in bars. She became a free piece of pussy to anyone with a dick.

She would come home freshly fucked early in the morning. I would be up. She would tell me that she had just gotten fucked. I would get horny. I would wait for her to get home in the morning and tell me she had just fucked. I would hug her. I soon was hugging and kissing her after she got home from fucking. I started fucking her when I was 14. We usually fucked when she returned from her dates. We fucked until I was 18 and moved away. She later married and we quick fucking. Fucking my mom was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad, but....

A little more buildup would be nice. Some dirty talk would also spice it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Is very good, but if more passion involved would be even better. And it would be good if more descriptions about how the son eats,licks, nibbles and chew on the Mum's nipples, that would be perfect.

Would the guy gets his Mum pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too "rushed"

No passion...nor intimate buildup...or word descriptions of Mom's body-- just one very horny woman and an accomodating college son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i wanna make my mom my wife

GOOD STORY MAN !

iam 16 and she is 47, but still she is as hot like hell

i love her, i wanna smooch her , i want to suc her boobs and feel her vagina on my tounge, i just wanna make love to her

i want to have sex with her !! i want to marry her and make love to her

can anyone tell me how can i tell my mom that i want to have sex with her & marry her! i want her badly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
her son's seed

This is a fine contribution to the subject of motherfucking (though sadly the only one by this gifted author). When he wrote it, he was around 19 years old, and one can detect a young man's urgent need to shove his stiff dick up his mother's twat. Here the boy, Ethan, is lucky--his Mom come to him with her need for hard cock, since her husband is neglecting her. How many thousands, or tens of thousands of times, is this story repeated every year? Mom knows that at his age her boy's dick is really HARD and his balls keep producing big loads of his seed. Mother wants her son to shoot that seed right up her needy cunt, and, surprise! that's exactly where the boy is aching to shoot it! Sons and their Moms helping each other out. True family love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love mother and son story

this was great story thanks for it please write more of thim keep great work up thanks to you for wrting this story 10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WTF?? He's supposed to fuck her again until she cums on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
?

It was really good.But no damn pubic hair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved it son making his mom happy

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet

Very loving and erotic.

Mom shouldn't need anyone but her son to take care of her now.

I think he should shave some of her pussy hair to mark her as his woman.

That way every time mom goes to the bathroom she will think of her son and how good he fucks her. It would keep her horny all of the time.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Your Mother

I could have fucked my mother, but didn't. She was a fucking alcoholic and had my dad and two other men fucking and sucking her. Small town and everyone knew she was the town drunk and whore.

This story is very reminiscent of my dad not paying attention to his wife (mainly because she was dead drunk everyday), but other guys were.

I could have fucked her and perhaps should have. I had to help her go pee in her chamberpot and saw her hairy belly and cunt all the time. She rarely wore panties because she had to piss so frequently because of the vast quantites of beer she drank everyday, it would have been pulling them down then back up twenty times a day.

The story needs to continue with Mom doing a few more things like asking him to help her piss, dressing up in garter belt and stockings, sucking his cock, and a few others.

I look forward to the next part of the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Fuck the condoms!" his mother yelled.

A great story by a gifted writer. Young Ethan is drawn to his own mother's cunt, as all boys are. That wonderful slit between his mother's legs is where she gave birth to her boy from, and every son wants to gaze on it, stroke it with his fingers and stick a couple of fingers up inside it, then use his lips and mouth on his mommy's twat, slurping it half to death. Mom of course loves having her darling baby boy's head between her thighs, she mashes her twat into his face, and her boy goes crazy, his young prick stiffer than ever before. His mother wants that stiff prick, and they both shiver as his fat cock enters his own birth canal. The boy goes wild, knowing he's finally got his young dick up where it belongs, up his mommy's warm cozy twat. His heavy balls get ready to let loose, he reaches for a condom, and his outraged mother shouts, "Fuck the condoms!" Mom wants to feel her young son shoot his strong doses of semen up inside her, his potent sperm joining with her waiting egg to make her pregnant. The baby batter in her boy's big balls is up to that righteous job, and then some! A boy's fertile young balls and his mother's mature fertile womb--made for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Impregnate Mom

story is too good..but would have been better, if initialy so n had forced her and later her submission to son....and thy continuing love..and suddenly one day mom getting pregnant with babby..and her husband thnking she cheated him and lvng her...and son marrying her...and she gvng birth to child and leading good sex life.....and having one more kid with son..but after ths her divorce case in court wth her old hubby forcing the first child to have DNA test and test proving that the child was of his dad..and suddnly hs mother remembering the night jst before her son fucked her for first time...where her husband had sex with her....

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT BAD FOR A FIRST TIMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG MAN, IF I MAY SAY . YOU DID A GOOD JOB ,BUT NEXT TIME ADD MORE DETAILS. BUILD THE STORY, PROOF READ IT , GIVE IT A GREAT ENDING. THEN GO TO YOUR NEXT STORY. DON'T LET OFF COMMENTS PUT YOU OFF WRITING. WE NEED YOUNG WRITERS TO KEEP US OLDER READERS GOING. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU POSTED. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP. .....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nice story

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
"Fuck the Condoms"

I know things gets sidetracked in the heat of passion but she is a mature woman. She knows the dangers of pregnancy.

Obviously there form of safe sex is condoms meaning she is not on the pill. For her to say "Fuck The Condoms" only mean one thing - she does not object to getting pregnant. It also is a clear indication she will get pregnant.

How so many comments neglect that simple logic is beyond me.

I do agree its somewhat incomplete as it should have included her orgasm too and experienced people can tell a woman's fake orgasm from a real one. Women squirt too but not like men. Also there are other tightening agents in play as well.

One of my ex-girlfriends tried to fake it with me. She is an ex because it was obvious even though we cared for each other we were not compatible where it counts.

Anyways back to the story I feel the mother was getting off by what little clues the author gave us, I just wish it was a little more clear. Also the potential pregnancy is not addressed beyond the 'Fuck the Condoms' exclamation. It would have been potentially hotter if it was.

Thanks for the read,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To all the people here who said the author should have added some anal, no the fuck he shouldn't! Can't we have a single story this silly anal BS? I'll never understand folks that put their dick in the shitter when women have a perfectly fine vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I never do anal with my mom!

I'm an only child, and my mom has a tight pussy. I've never missed anal one bit. My mom still has a great body, and I think she's hot. We fuck almost everyday, sometimes more than once. She says I eat her pussy better than anyone, and after I've made her cum a few times, she really doesn't care what I do. At night she always takes off her makeup off in front of her makeup mirror. She's always nude under her thin nightgown, which is illuminated by her mirror's lights, so you can see right through it.. She always bends forward because it sits on her dresser, and her nice round ass is clearly visible. I can clearly see her nipples sticking out of her supple breasts. Sometimes I slide her over to her right a little, in front of her big dresser mirror and remove her nightgown. She lays her hands on the dresser for stability, and looks at me in the mirror. I take the head of my cock and slid it up and down her pussy slit. It seems like she's always wet, and her juices cover my head thoroughly. I look at her tits and face in the mirror as I begin to slide my cock into her pussy. I grab her hips so I can quickly get all the way inside of her, as I start to thrust. Soon she has adjusted to my size, and I move my hands from her hips, to her tits. The are so round and full, so soft to the touch. I just like holding them as I fuck her harder. My mom is a good moaner, and it turns me on watching her facial expressions. I like to occasionally give her a really hard thrust to watch her response. I look down and watch my cock going in and out of her pussy that's hairy, be very neatly trimmed. I like to also look at her pubic hair in the mirror as I'm slapping against her ass cheeks, thrusting myself into her pussy bottom. By listening to her sexy sounds, and by watching her facial expressions I can always tell where she is, and when she's going to cum. I hold back until she's right at the apex, then I really start thrusting into her hard, and fast, until I'm shooting my spunk inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mom

you are one lucky son

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

😍😍👍👍💟💟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is so hot

Omg this was so hot I loved it. More more!

RobwoodRobwoodalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

The build up could use some work, but the sex itself was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Loved it when he flipped her on her belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When he lick her tight sphineter; and to open up her canal, nice an wide, as a gape.I think She would have LOVE it, so much, putting his tongue in she canal, an suck her taste of delicious WONDER.

Thanks for your story. Making Love to My mother.

OldfartpantsOldfartpantsover 2 years ago

This was a hot story. Let's have more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love airy women and mom-son sex is my biggest turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was too quick, do you want to have sex, yes then with a little playing they fucked, need more background to it and build up

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Not very passionate...

2 Stars

LorenzoG469LorenzoG4699 months ago

I Hope this was a True story and if it is ?!?

Then You are One Lucky Son 👍🏻😈

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very lucky couple maybe they'll be able to make a baby or 2

bob3641223bob36412239 months ago

I enjoyed it, i visualized something like this happening for me so many times. we came so close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous